RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,17:06   

timmy, you are just an imp and ignorant asshole

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,17:06   

page bump

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,17:07   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 21 2018,17:05)
Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,16:44)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 21 2018,15:16)

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ July 21 2018,15:13)

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,12:16)
And unless the CO2 is close to the surface the radiation it emits doesn't have a chance of reaching it.

Joke is trying to win the award for stupidest thing ever said. He might win with this one.

I dunno, there's an awful lot of competition.  For my money his claim CO2 molecules can't cause the planet to warm unless they all point the right way is still the clubhouse leader.   :)

timmy the liar. I never made that claim.

Joke the liar, pants on fire!  :D

Quote (Joe G @ April 17 2018,14:14)
unless all of the CO2 is pointing the right way such that the vibration sends the re-radiated heat back to earth.

Joke Gallien, prolific liar and world's dumbest YEC!  :D

Umm, quote-mining asshole, that was with respect to CO2 acting like a blanket

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,17:08   

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,17:06)

Joke Gallien is a compulsive liar and one of the most scientifically ignorant YEC turds to ever foul a keyboard.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,17:09   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 21 2018,17:08)
Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,17:06)

Joke Gallien is a compulsive liar and one of the most scientifically ignorant YEC turds to ever foul a keyboard.

Coming from you, a proven pathological liar and sociopath, I take that as a compliment.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,17:09   

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,17:07)

And unless the CO2 is close to the surface the radiation it emits doesn't have a chance of reaching it.

Joke is trying to win the award for stupidest thing ever said. He might win with this one.

I dunno, there's an awful lot of competition.  For my money his claim CO2 molecules can't cause the planet to warm unless they all point the right way is still the clubhouse leader.   :)

unless all of the CO2 is pointing the right way such that the vibration sends the re-radiated heat back to earth.

BWAHAHAHA!!

Joke got caught in another big fat lie.  Watch him squirm.    :D   :D   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,17:10   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 21 2018,17:09)
Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,17:07)

BWAHAHAHA!!

Joke got caught in another big fat lie.  Watch him squirm.    :D   :D   :D

Yes, timmy, we already know that you are a desperate imp and pathological liar. Try providing the full quote along with the context, loser

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,17:21   

It still remains that the Earth doesn't emit anything until it is warmer than the atmosphere.

And unless the CO2 with the absorbed energy is warmer than the surface the 2nd law says it ain't going to make it to the earth when it is emitted.

--------------

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,18:29   

Anyone else notice that Joe's concept of heat transfer reveals another fascinating misconception?  He's clearly viewing the Earth as a single object.  Viewed that way, the dynamic equilibrium of heat flow makes no sense.

--------------
"Creationists think everything Genesis says is true. I don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer." --J. Carr

"I suspect that the English grammar books where you live are outdated" --G. Gaulin

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,18:30   

Thermal energy can travel from the Earth to atmospheric CO2 but can't travel from atmospheric CO2 to Earth.

That depends. Thermodynamics has heat flowing from hot to cold:

Flowing from Hot to Cold: The Second Law of Thermodynamics

So when the Earth is warmer than the atmosphere the energy released by the CO2 would have to be warmer than that for the thermal energy to have any chance to make the journey.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,18:32   

Quote (Texas Teach @ July 21 2018,18:29)
Anyone else notice that Joe's concept of heat transfer reveals another fascinating misconception?  He's clearly viewing the Earth as a single object.  Viewed that way, the dynamic equilibrium of heat flow makes no sense.

Ever notice that evoTARDs just hurl out bullshit accusations and always end up eating them?

I dare you to make your case that I am clearly viewing the earth as a single object.

--------------

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,19:04   

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,18:32)

Ever notice that evoTARDs just hurl out bullshit accusations and always end up eating them?

I dare you to make your case that I am clearly viewing the earth as a single object.

This will completely lost on you, Joe. (And even if you understand it you'll lie.). But sure.

You keep saying the air can't transfer heat to a warmer ground.  You are ignoring the fact that "the ground" is made up of an unimaginably large number of atoms and molecules that have an average amount of kinetic energy.  Thus, even if the atmosphere has a lower temperature than the ground, some of the particles in the ground will have less than some of the particles in the atmosphere. The energy doesn't really go smoothly in one direction.  It flows back and forth with the net flow being from the hotter average to the cooler average until they equalize (and even then they keep trading heat in equal amounts).

So, you're wrong in that specific claim.  No that doesn't make everything you claim wrong, you have other mistakes that take care of that.

I predict Joe won't understand any of this, will reject it out of hand with a few insults sprinkled in, and will shortly claim I never made my case.  Anyone want to take that bet?

--------------
"Creationists think everything Genesis says is true. I don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer." --J. Carr

"I suspect that the English grammar books where you live are outdated" --G. Gaulin

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,19:19   

Quote (Texas Teach @ July 21 2018,19:04)
Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,18:32)

This will completely lost on you, Joe. (And even if you understand it you'll lie.). But sure.

You keep saying the air can't transfer heat to a warmer ground.  You are ignoring the fact that "the ground" is made up of an unimaginably large number of atoms and molecules that have an average amount of kinetic energy.  Thus, even if the atmosphere has a lower temperature than the ground, some of the particles in the ground will have less than some of the particles in the atmosphere. The energy doesn't really go smoothly in one direction.  It flows back and forth with the net flow being from the hotter average to the cooler average until they equalize (and even then they keep trading heat in equal amounts).

So, you're wrong in that specific claim.  No that doesn't make everything you claim wrong, you have other mistakes that take care of that.

I predict Joe won't understand any of this, will reject it out of hand with a few insults sprinkled in, and will shortly claim I never made my case.  Anyone want to take that bet?

Thermodynamics says that heat flows from hot to cold, not me. So you have serious issues that you need to take care of.

Thus, even if the atmosphere has a lower temperature than the ground, some of the particles in the ground will have less than some of the particles in the atmosphere.

So the CO2's emissions seek out these cool spots? Are these cool particles surrounded by warmer particles?

The energy doesn't really go smoothly in one direction.

OK, that's fine. It doesn't affect anything that I have said. It definitely doesn't make CO2 act like a blanket. And it doesn't mean CO2 causes a temperature increase

And yes I have already talked about equilibrium.

So, you're wrong in that specific claim.

What specific claim?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,19:22   

You are ignoring the fact that "the ground" is made up of an unimaginably large number of atoms and molecules that have an average amount of kinetic energy.  

No, if anything I am guilty of being overly general but that is due to the ignorance of the people I am having this discussion with. Once we get into all of the nuances CO2 as any cause for any warming gets lost.

Is that what you want? I am OK with that.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,19:30   

And as for being overly general all one needs to do is look at any picture of the alleged greenhouse effect, like the images presented by my detractors.

--------------

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,19:47   

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,19:19)
So the CO2's emissions seek out these cool spots? Are these cool particles surrounded by warmer particles?

They don't have to seek them out.  Think about the number of interactions that are happening.  Even rare events are inevitable. And the cooler particles move around.  Can you guess why?

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,19:56   

Hmmm. Who am I to believe? Thousands of physicists, or a toaster repair man with anger management issues?

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,19:57   

Heck, we can't even get him to understand how a blanket keeps you warmer on a cool night.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:07   

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,19:30)
And as for being overly general all one needs to do is look at any picture of the alleged greenhouse effect, like the images presented by my detractors.

Not our problem you can't even understand greatly simplified diagrams used to teach basic concepts.

NASA Climate For Kids

--------------

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:28   

Quote (Texas Teach @ July 21 2018,17:29)

Well of course it's single. Did ya think the Earth was married?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:30   

Quote (Texas Teach @ July 21 2018,19:47)

They don't have to seek them out.  Think about the number of interactions that are happening.  Even rare events are inevitable. And the cooler particles move around.  Can you guess why?

Yes, I get it. It doesn't help the global warming alarmists at all.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:31   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 21 2018,20:07)

Not our problem you can't even understand greatly simplified diagrams used to teach basic concepts.

NASA Climate For Kids

What a dipshit. I understand it. I understand that it misrepresents the real world. It teaches misconceptions and misrepresentations.

Which is par for your ilk

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:34   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ July 21 2018,19:56)
Hmmm. Who am I to believe? Thousands of physicists, or a toaster repair man with anger management issues?

Well, if it is of any comfort, I am not a toaster repair man and I only have issues with sociopaths and pathological liars. People like you who have nothing to offer and can only try to poke at your opponents.

And only a scientifically illiterate punk thinks that science is done via consensus.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:37   

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,20:30)

C'mon Joke, tell us more about how CO2 can't re-emit trapped energy to further warm the Earth unless all the CO2 molecules point the right way.

That was even funnier than your "wavelength = frequency" brain fart.   :D

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:41   

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,20:31)

NASA Climate For Kids

What a dipshit. I understand it. I understand that it misrepresents the real world. It teaches misconceptions and misrepresentations.

There goes Genius Joke again.   All the climate science researchers at NASA GISS and other professional science organizations are wrong.  A scientifically illiterate unemployed toaster repairman who thinks the Earth is only 6000 years old is right.

How can science stand against such a mighty onslaught?  :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:42   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 21 2018,20:37)

C'mon Joke, tell us more about how CO2 can't re-emit trapped energy to further warm the Earth unless all the CO2 molecules point the right way.

timmy, your obsession with me has driven you to be a drooling pathological liar in an effort to score internet points you can cash in for your ration of shit.

Wavelength and frequency are interchangeable in certain contexts.

But how about you telling us about your shit code.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:44   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 21 2018,20:41)
Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,20:31)

NASA Climate For Kids

There goes Genius Joke again.   All the climate science researchers at NASA GISS and other professional science organizations are wrong.  A scientifically illiterate unemploted toaster repairman who thinks the Earth is only 6000 years old is right.

How can science stand against such a mighty onslaught?  :D

Then it is a good thing that I am not "A scientifically illiterate unemployed toaster repairman who thinks the Earth is only 6000 years old".

I love how evoTARDs cannot handle the arguments and always run back to their imagined consensus.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:46   

Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,20:42)

timmy, your obsession with me has driven you to be a drooling pathological liar in an effort to score internet points you can cash in for your ration of shit.

But Joke, you're the one who continually demonstrates what an angry scientifically ignorant jackass you are by coming here and posting your idiocy.   Is someone holding a gun to your fat head and forcing you to be a such a dick all the time?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:50   

The "some" that is allegedly trapped is 4% @ 410PPM. Except it really isn't trapped because the CO2 releases it. And it cannot further warm the Earth unless the conditions are just-so. And there is a good chance it, the CO2s emission, just gets absorbed by water, ending its cycle.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 21 2018,20:51   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 21 2018,20:46)
Quote (Joe G @ July 21 2018,20:42)

But Joke, you're the one who continually demonstrates what an angry scientifically ignorant jackass you are by coming here and posting your idiocy.   Is someone holding a gun to your fat head and forcing you to be a such a dick all the time?

Actually, timmy, I have been demonstrating that you and yours are scientifically illiterate jackasses and cowardly gossips.

How is that shit code coming?

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]