RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2020,13:10   

Quote (Joe G @ July 09 2020,09:38)
Archaeologists do not know who built Stonehenge. They don't know why nor how. And the when keeps changing.

And yet Stonehenge remains an artifact.

And Stonehenge is something we can duplicate. It is within our knowledge and power. Designing living organisms is not.

... and yet these same archaeologists keep investigating W5.

For some reason ID "investigators" don't want to do that.
I wonder why that could be...

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2020,13:48   

Quote (fnxtr @ July 09 2020,13:10)
Quote (Joe G @ July 09 2020,09:38)
Archaeologists do not know who built Stonehenge. They don't know why nor how. And the when keeps changing.

And yet Stonehenge remains an artifact.

And Stonehenge is something we can duplicate. It is within our knowledge and power. Designing living organisms is not.

... and yet these same archaeologists keep investigating W5.

For some reason ID "investigators" don't want to do that.
I wonder why that could be...

Again, ID is not on YOUR asinine agenda. And the archaeologists don't seem to be making any progress. and that is in regards to things we can make.

Tell me how knowing the Wright brothers would help anyone understand airplanes? Tell me how you can get to the Wright brothers just by examining airplanes?

But thank you for proving that ID is NOT a scientific dead-end. Obviously it opens up new questions and new venues of research.

You guys have all of the resources and nothing to show for it. Perhaps you should focus on that.

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2020,14:26   

Quote (stevestory @ July 09 2020,11:54)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 09 2020,12:40)
Joke's early meltdown is picking up steam!   :D

Joe is stuck in some kind of demented rage loop, I just hope that in his personal life he’s not hurting other people.

Joke has some serious mental and emotional problems.  I wonder if enabling him to rant and scream obscenities is helping or hurting.  Of course none of that changes the fact he's a willfully ignorant dumbass YEC.   :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2020,15:55   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 09 2020,14:26)
Quote (stevestory @ July 09 2020,11:54)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 09 2020,12:40)
derp

derp.

derp

The projection is blinding. You are one totally clueless asshole, timmy.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,08:35   

Joe’s just mad because Correlation, the journal of bullshit astrology, has five papers so far this year, and bio-complexity, the journal of bullshit intelligent design, only has three.  :p  :D  :)

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,12:53   

Quote (stevestory @ July 12 2020,08:35)
Joe’s just mad because Correlation, the journal of bullshit astrology, has five papers so far this year, and bio-complexity, the journal of bullshit intelligent design, only has three.  :p  :D  :)

And evolution by means of blind and mindless processes still has zero. But then again you are so willfully ignorant you don't understand what that means.  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Anyone seen Tony Nympho? So sure of himself until reality smacked him upside his thick skull.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,12:55   

Quote (Texas Teach @ July 11 2020,22:09)
Quote (stevestory @ July 11 2020,21:40)
Jawa
July 11, 2020 at 7:59 pm
What did the whales evolve from? What’s their closest ancestor? What did they evolve into?

Retired Physicist
July 11, 2020 at 8:02 pm
@Jawa, uh, they evolved into whales.

lol

Just when you think they’ve hit peak stupid over there.

Also, how hard is it to use google?  It’s not like “whale closest relative“ is that difficult a search string to figure out.  Google didn’t even let me get past “whale clo” without figuring out what I wanted.

Yes, but YOU don't give a shit about science and reality   :p  :p  :p

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,18:10   

Joke is still trying to get his fat foot out of his mouth after claiming "Design" has already been scientifically detected, then claiming the reason IDiots haven't done any investigation of the Designer is "Design" needs to be scientifically detected first.  :p

Joke Gallien really is the world's dumbest YEC.   :D  :D  :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,18:11   

Quote (Joe G @ July 12 2020,12:53)
Anyone seen Tony Nympho?

He got tired of your chickenshit dodges to his challenge Joke.   You have as many bullshit excuse for running as you have chins.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,18:53   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 12 2020,18:10)

derp

Blind watchmaker evolution still has nothing.

ID is not on the evoTARDs' asinine agenda. Their position is supposed to be all about the how and they have nothing but wishful thinking.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,18:56   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 12 2020,18:11)
Quote (Joe G @ July 12 2020,12:53)
Anyone seen Tony Nympho? o sure of himself until reality smacked him upside his thick skull.

He is being a chickenshit dodger to his challenge, Joe.  

All evoTARDs are chicken-shit when it comes to putting up or shutting up. They are nothing but liars, bluffers and cowardly equivocators. ALL of you.

Nicely done...

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,18:58   

Evolution by means of blind and mindless processes still has zero peer-reviewed papers. But then again you are so willfully ignorant you don't understand what that means.

--------------

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,19:05   

I can say one positive thing about Joe. Joe’s personality disorder is probably not severe enough that he can’t take care of himself, but I suspect a certain batshit crazy person at uncommon dissent actually can’t and is probably living with state help at this point.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,19:43   

Quote (stevestory @ July 12 2020,19:05)
I can say one positive thing about Joe. Joe’s personality disorder is probably not severe enough that he can’t take care of himself, but I suspect a certain batshit crazy person at uncommon dissent actually can’t and is probably living with state help at this point.

Coming from a willfully ignorant, pathological liar, that is very meaningless.

You HAVE t be a loser retard, mentally handicapped imp to think that nature can produce coded information processing systems. So stevie just willfully ignores the evidence and prattles on, full TARD

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,20:02   

I can say one positive thing about Joe. Joe’s personality disorder is probably not severe enough that he can’t take care of himself,

I dunno.  It's not hard at all to imagine Joke smearing himself with his own feces and shouting obscenities while waddling naked down the street, like a 300 lb Mel Gibson.   :O

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 12 2020,20:17   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 12 2020,20:02)
derp

derp

Coming from a willfully ignorant, pathological liar, that is very meaningless.

You HAVE to be a loser retard, mentally handicapped imp to think that nature can produce coded information processing systems. So stevie and timmy just willfully ignore the evidence and prattle on, full TARD

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 13 2020,18:53   

Quote (Jkrebs @ July 13 2020,18:39)
If you go to the article linked to at UD, at the bottom it says:

Written by
Tim Andersen, Ph.D.
Studied statistical mechanics, general relativity, and quantum field theory. Principal Research Scientist at Georgia Tech.

News got it right, and I checked before I wrote my post.

ET got it wrong.

ET got it wrong because ET read it wrong. It's all in the same thread.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 13 2020,18:54   

Evolutionists love to call on gene duplications to explain genetic similarities between different genes and to also explain how new genes arise. They say the new genes are duplicated genes that have accumulated mutations that changed them. But is this viable? I say that it is NOT viable for blind and mindless processes, ie the posited mechanisms of evolutionism. It isn't viable for several reasons:

1- The duplicated gene needs a new binding site. And despite Art Hunt's protestation, binding sites do not get duplicated along with the gene- see Lenski's long term evolutionary experiment.

2- The duplicated gene needs to be in the correct position on the histone octamer spool or it will never be seen to be expressed even if it had a binding site.

3- Waiting for TWO Mutations makes it very clear that creating a new binding site from scratch will be very time consuming

4- To change the gene to get a different protein requires specific mutations which in turn are very time consuming- see step 3's paper. And most, if not all, genes are able to handle changes and not change the protein. Meaning they are variable.

So when you see/ hear evolutionists claim gene duplications did it you know they are desperate and ignorant of what that entails. There isn't any justification in calling a gene duplication a blind and mindless process. There isn't enough time in the universe.

So what will they do? Attack blind watchmaker evolution as a strawman that Richard Dawkins erected, apparently. An evolutionary biologist and one of the most renowned evos on the planet, allegedly doesn't understand mainstream evolution. Either that or say I don't understand the paper I linked to. They can say it but they will never produce any evidence to support it

Evolutionists are the most deceptive and dishonest people, ever.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 13 2020,23:20   

Quote (Joe G @ July 13 2020,18:54)
Either that or say I don't understand the paper I linked to. They can say it but they will never produce any evidence to support it

LOL!  So every biologist and geneticist on the planet doesn't understand how the paper kills evolutionary theory. OR a scientifically illiterate toaster repairman with a demonstrated ignorance of all things biological FUCKED UP and doesn't understand what he read.  Hmmmm.....  :D  :D  :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 14 2020,07:09   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 13 2020,23:20)
Either that or say I don't understand the paper I linked to. They can say it but they will never produce any evidence to support it

LOL!  

There isn't any scientific theory of evolution, you ignorant asshole. And evolutionary biologists still cannot test the claims of unguided evolution.

It's very telling that not one evolutionary biologist can refute the conclusions of "Waiting for TWO Mutations".

So either evolutionary biologists are the most dishonest and stupid scientists in the world or they are just a bunch of desperate losers. They don't even know what determines form! How pathetic is that?

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 14 2020,18:01   

Quote (Joe G @ July 14 2020,07:09)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 13 2020,23:20)

LOL!  So every biologist and geneticist on the planet doesn't understand how the paper kills evolutionary theory. OR a scientifically illiterate toaster repairman with a demonstrated ignorance of all things biological FUCKED UP and doesn't understand what he read.  Hmmmm.....  :D  :D  :D

I'm an ignorant asshole. And I can't refute the claims of unguided evolution.

It's very telling that not one evolutionary biologist thinks the conclusions of "Waiting for TWO Mutations" hurts evolutionary theory at all.

So either I'm the most dishonest and stupid moron in the world or I'm just a desperate loser.  How pathetic is that?

We know Joke.  You're quite possibly the most pathetic uneducated assclown on the planet.   :D  :D  :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 14 2020,18:38   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 14 2020,18:01)
[quote=Joe G,July 14 2020,07:09]    [quote=Occam's Aftershave,July 13 2020,23:20]    

LOL! I'm an ignorant asshole.

Indeed.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 14 2020,18:41   

The only reason why probability argument exist is because no one can test the claims of unguided evolution/ evolution by means of blind and mindless processes.

And evoTARDs spew their evoTARDgasms in the face of that reality. Especially when their own nail their coffin shut using probability arguments.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 14 2020,18:59   

Quote (Joe G @ July 14 2020,18:38)
I'm an ignorant asshole.

Indeed is right.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 14 2020,19:01   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 14 2020,18:59)
I'm an ignorant asshole. Indeed is right.   :D

Indubitably   :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 14 2020,19:49   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 14 2020,18:59)

Quote (Joe G @ July 14 2020,18:38)
I'm an ignorant asshole.

Indeed is right.   :D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 14 2020,20:34   

The only reason why probability argument exist is because no one can test the claims of unguided evolution/ evolution by means of blind and mindless processes.

And evoTARDs spew their evoTARDgasms in the face of that reality. Especially when their own nail their coffin shut using probability arguments.

cue timmy horton's meltdown in 3,2,1....

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 15 2020,08:26   

Quote (stevestory @ July 14 2020,22:33)
https://gizmodo.com/all-the....4378680

HCQ is supposed to be administered when symptoms first arise. If you are using it on "severe" cases then you are too late. And it needs to used in conjunction with zinc.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 15 2020,09:56   

Quote (Joe G @ July 15 2020,08:26)
Quote (stevestory @ July 14 2020,22:33)
https://gizmodo.com/all-the....4378680

HCQ is supposed to be administered when symptoms first arise. If you are using it on "severe" cases then you are too late. And it needs to used in conjunction with zinc.

Doctor Joke puts down his toaster repair tools, picks up a stethoscope.  :D

--------------

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: July 15 2020,10:15   

Always an excuse.

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]