RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,10:22   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,10:07)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,09:48)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Feb. 12 2018,09:41)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:06)
You don't know jack about me, asshole. You and yours are the arrogant,pompous assholes and abusive jerks, moron. You are all liars for Darwin and scientifically illiterate bitches.

Grow up and buy a vowel, loser.

You have to feel sorry for Joetard.  It must be tough for him living with both severe Dunning-Kruger and Asperger Syndrome.

Without being mean, he throws a lot of his life into this, gets flustered and doesn't really achieve anything. Has he considered fishing?

And Dickie throws his shit into this and pretends he is better than everyone else. Strange that I have also proven that you are a scientifically illiterate moron, too, Dickie.

But I do understand why that has you so upset.

Your meltdown just proves my point.

ID isn't advancing.
You've changed no minds at all.
ID sees you as a liability.

Why not do something you're good at? Teach electrical engineering or something.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,10:23   

keiths continues to puke all over himself when it comes to nested hierarchies. And even though it has been proven that Doug Theobald is totally wrong keiths continues to reference him on nested hierarchies. Theobald wrongly spews:

The only known processes that specifically generate unique, nested, hierarchical patterns are branching evolutionary processes.

WRONG! Linnaean Taxonomy is an objective nested hierarchy and it doesn't have anything to do with branching evolutionary processes. Corporations can be placed in objective nested hierarchies and again they have nothing to do with branching evolutionary processes. The US Army is a nested hierarchy and it too has nothing to do with branching evolutionary processes.

Clearly Theobald is ignorant of nested hierarchies. He goes on to spew:  

It would be very problematic if many species were found that combined characteristics of different nested groupings

Umm, TRANSITIONAL FORMs have combined characteristics of different nested groups, Dougy. And your position expects numerous transitional forms.

But Doug's biggest mistake was saying that phylogenies form a nested hierarchy- they don't as explained in the Knox paper-  “The use of hierarchies as organizational models in systematics”, Biological Journal of the Linnaean Society, 63: 1–49, 1998.

And for fuck's sake even Darwin knew that if you tried to include all of the alleged transitional forms you couldn't form distinguished groups:    

Extinction has only defined the groups: it has by no means made them; for if every form which has ever lived on this earth were suddenly to reappear, though it would be quite impossible to give definitions by which each group could be distinguished, still a natural classification, or at least a natural arrangement, would be possible.- Charles Darwin chapter 14

Nested hierarchies require distinct and distinguished groups- again see Linnaean Taxonomy. AND nested hierarchies are artificial constructs.

So only by cherry picking would Common Descent yield a nested hierarchy.

And I understand why the losers here don't want to discuss it.

Zachriel, Alan Fox and John Harshman are also totally ignorant when it comes to nested hierarchies. Now I know why I was banned from the skeptical zone- so I couldn't refute their nonsense to their faces. This way they can continue to ignore reality and prattle on like a bunch of ignoramuses.

Sad, really. Here is another hint from the Knox paper:

Regardless of what is eventually learned about the evolution of Clarkia/Heterogaura, the complex nature of evolutionary processes yields patterns that are more complex than can be represented by the simple hierarchical models of either monophyletic systematization or Linnaean classification.

Notice the either or at the end? Only Linnaean classification is the objective nested hierarchy with respect to biology. And what does UC Berkley say about Linnaean classification?:  

Most of us are accustomed to the Linnaean system of classification that assigns every organism a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species, which, among other possibilities, has the handy mnemonic King Philip Came Over For Good Soup. This system was created long before scientists understood that organisms evolved. Because the Linnaean system is not based on evolution, most biologists are switching to a classification system that reflects the organisms' evolutionary history.

and

*The standard system of classification in which every organism is assigned a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species. This system groups organisms into ever smaller and smaller groups (like a series of boxes within boxes, called a nested hierarchy).

It was based on a common design scheme.

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,10:25   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,10:22)

You don't know jack about me, asshole. You and yours are the arrogant,pompous assholes and abusive jerks, moron. You are all liars for Darwin and scientifically illiterate bitches.

You have to feel sorry for Joetard.  It must be tough for him living with both severe Dunning-Kruger and Asperger Syndrome.

Without being mean, he throws a lot of his life into this, gets flustered and doesn't really achieve anything. Has he considered fishing?

And Dickie throws his shit into this and pretends he is better than everyone else. Strange that I have also proven that you are a scientifically illiterate moron, too, Dickie.

ID isn't advancing.

The meltdown is all yours.

Look I could easily kick your ass in a fight.

I could easily kick your ass in a debate on science

I could easily kick your ass in a debate on evolution

I could easily kick your ass in a debate on ID

And I could very easily kick your ass in a debate comparing ID to evolutionism.

All you can do is lie, bluff and quote-mine. That says it all. Dickie.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,10:28   

ID isn't advancing.

You are confused as it is your position that isn't advancing

If your ignorance was an argument that would mean something

Again with the projection. I am sure that evolutionary biologists see you and yours as a huge liability. Thanks to you and yours ID is gaining traction and doing more than OK.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,10:30   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,10:25)

ID isn't advancing.

Sure you could, "I could understand anything any man can do" powerlifter.

Oh wait, I've seen what you look like and the quality of thoughts in your writing.  No one is buying that, you small yappy dog of a man.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,10:40   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,10:30)

ID isn't advancing.

Oh wait, I've seen what you look like and the quality of thoughts in your writing.  No one is buying that, you small yappy dog of a man.

Easily, Dickie. Just show your face in front of mine and it will be a done deal.

And as for quality- LoL! Your posts don't have any except for quality TARD. Thoughts? You don't have any original thoughts and can only parrot the party line. You are an embarrassment to all humans.

The fact that all you can do is lie, bluff and quote-mine says it all, Dickie.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,10:43   

keiths continues to puke all over himself when it comes to nested hierarchies. And even though it has been proven that Doug Theobald is totally wrong keiths continues to reference him on nested hierarchies. Theobald wrongly spews:

The only known processes that specifically generate unique, nested, hierarchical patterns are branching evolutionary processes.

WRONG! Linnaean Taxonomy is an objective nested hierarchy and it doesn't have anything to do with branching evolutionary processes. Corporations can be placed in objective nested hierarchies and again they have nothing to do with branching evolutionary processes. The US Army is a nested hierarchy and it too has nothing to do with branching evolutionary processes.

It would be very problematic if many species were found that combined characteristics of different nested groupings

Umm, TRANSITIONAL FORMs have combined characteristics of different nested groups, Dougy. And your position expects numerous transitional forms.

But Doug's biggest mistake was saying that phylogenies form a nested hierarchy- they don't as explained in the Knox paper-  “The use of hierarchies as organizational models in systematics”, Biological Journal of the Linnaean Society, 63: 1–49, 1998.

And for fuck's sake even Darwin knew that if you tried to include all of the alleged transitional forms you couldn't form distinguished groups:    

Extinction has only defined the groups: it has by no means made them; for if every form which has ever lived on this earth were suddenly to reappear, though it would be quite impossible to give definitions by which each group could be distinguished, still a natural classification, or at least a natural arrangement, would be possible.- Charles Darwin chapter 14

Nested hierarchies require distinct and distinguished groups- again see Linnaean Taxonomy. AND nested hierarchies are artificial constructs.

Zachriel, Alan Fox and John Harshman are also totally ignorant when it comes to nested hierarchies. Now I know why I was banned from the skeptical zone- so I couldn't refute their nonsense to their faces. This way they can continue to ignore reality and prattle on like a bunch of ignoramuses.

Regardless of what is eventually learned about the evolution of Clarkia/Heterogaura, the complex nature of evolutionary processes yields patterns that are more complex than can be represented by the simple hierarchical models of either monophyletic systematization or Linnaean classification.

Notice the either or at the end? Only Linnaean classification is the objective nested hierarchy with respect to biology. And what does UC Berkley say about Linnaean classification?:  

Most of us are accustomed to the Linnaean system of classification that assigns every organism a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species, which, among other possibilities, has the handy mnemonic King Philip Came Over For Good Soup. This system was created long before scientists understood that organisms evolved. Because the Linnaean system is not based on evolution, most biologists are switching to a classification system that reflects the organisms' evolutionary history.

and

*The standard system of classification in which every organism is assigned a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species. This system groups organisms into ever smaller and smaller groups (like a series of boxes within boxes, called a nested hierarchy).

It is very telling that the AtBC ilk are too chicken-shit to respond

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,10:45   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,10:40)

ID isn't advancing.

Easily, Dickie. Just show your face in front of mine and it will be a done deal.

And as for quality- LoL! Your posts don't have any except for quality TARD. Thoughts? You don't have any original thoughts and can only parrot the party line. You are an embarrassment to all humans.

Yes Joe. We've danced this dance before. Parking lot. Still got egg on your face, silly billy.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:00   

This Joe train wreck is one for the record books. It has provided me with hours of amusement.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:01   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,10:45)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,10:40)

ID isn't advancing.

Yes Joe. We've danced this dance before. Parking lot. Still got egg on your face, silly billy.

Chicken-shit. Quote-mining bitch. Lying loser and bluffing idiot.

That's you, Dickie.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:02   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Feb. 12 2018,11:00)
This Joe train wreck is one for the record books. It has provided me with hours of amusement.

Look, moron, you don't have any place to talk. You are another proven lying faggot.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:05   

Stop melting down, Joe. It's Monday morning. Grab a coffee, go for a walk, enjoy yourself. You're getting worked up for no reason and I feel bad for you.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:08   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,11:05)
Stop melting down, Joe. It's Monday morning. Grab a coffee, go for a walk, enjoy yourself. You're getting worked up for no reason and I feel bad for you.

LoL! I manipulated untold numbers of evoTARDs into looking up "550 Main St,. Keene, NH". And one TARD went so far as to write a letter to the Keene schools.

You assfaces got the egging, Dickie. And the meltdown is still all yours you clueless bitch.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:09   

and

Dickie is too chicken-shit to respond

--------------

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:09   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,08:48)

You want him to flounder?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:10   

Quote (Henry J @ Feb. 12 2018,11:09)

EvoTARDs flounder, Henry. Buy a vowel...

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:20   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,11:08)

LoL! I manipulated untold numbers of evoTARDs into looking up "550 Main St,. Keene, NH". And one TARD went so far as to write a letter to the Keene schools.

You assfaces got the egging, Dickie. And the meltdown is still all yours you clueless bitch.

Go back and read the threads. That's not what happened. You typed a lot in that period - if anyone was manipulated it was you.

Bless.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,11:21   

Quote (Henry J @ Feb. 12 2018,11:09)

He should get his skates on.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,12:07   

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,12:12   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Feb. 12 2018,12:07)

Well, that's something that I can't unsee.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,12:49   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,11:20)

Go back and read the threads. That's not what happened. You typed a lot in that period - if anyone was manipulated it was you.

Bless.

Dickie, that is exactly what happened.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,12:50   

and

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:13   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,12:49)

Bless.

http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin....st=2430

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:14   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:13)

Bless.

Thank you for proving my point, cupcake.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:22   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:14)

Bless.

So many meltdowns from you, Joe.

Over a decade.
Banned from most fora
Around 10 sock puppets
Zero minds changed
Canned from 1 job
Bazillion meltdowns.

You could have learned piano, or to program, or something good in that time.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:23   

Bless.

You sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you know mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

m
a
n
i
p
u
l
a
t
i
o
n

at its finest

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:25   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:22)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:14)

Bless.

So many meltdowns from you, Joe.

Over a decade.
Banned from most fora
Around 10 sock puppets
Zero minds changed
Canned from 1 job
Bazillion meltdowns.

You could have learned piano, or to program, or something good in that time.

And moar projection from the masturbator.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:31   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:23)

Bless.

You sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you know mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

m
a
n
i
p
u
l
a
t
i
o
n

at its finest

And you totally played us by having a meltdown. AMIRITE?

Great use of your time, Joe. Looking like a manchild to fool us. JOKES ON US!

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:38   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:31)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:23)

Bless.

m
a
n
i
p
u
l
a
t
i
o
n

at its finest

And you totally played us by having a meltdown. AMIRITE?

Great use of your time, Joe. Looking like a manchild to fool us. JOKES ON US!

The meltdowns were all yours- you and the evoTARD minions.

I manipulated untold numbers of evoTARDs into looking up "550 Main St,. Keene, NH". And one TARD went so far as to write a letter to the Keene schools.

You losers were jerking off while looking up that address.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:39   

You sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you now mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

It's OK, Dickie, everyone noes.

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]