RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (42) < ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... >   
  Topic: MrIntelligentDesign, Edgar Postrado's new Intelligent Design< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,02:33   

12 posts by Portardo to hisself. Screaming out the window. That must be a record.

BTW Edgar you're delusional ....just so you know. Get help.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,05:25   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 22 2015,23:36)

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Oct. 22 2015,11:16)

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,15:37)

Quote (dazz @ Oct. 21 2015,14:01)
So much for not caring what anyone thinks. LMAO

It's pointless to try and explain to him why he's wrong even at the most basic level of science, logic and math. He's already convinced himself he's the second coming and when a religious lunatic has an epiphany, no amounts of logic and critical thinking can poke a dent in that.

His perseverance is astonishing. Apparently he's been on this quest for more than two years!

I have science and you have only babbling.

If you think I'm wrong, show me your replacement since you cannot claim that 2+4 = 10 is wrong if you don't know 2+4 = 6 is right.

Did no one ever teach you modus tollens?

Yes, I knew Modes tollen (MT), so?

Reality is reality and we need the best explanation for its origin or we will die dumb.

Modus tollens allows one to establish the falsity of a proposition without any need for establishing that some other proposition is true. If you indeed were previously acquainted with the concept, that should have prevented you from asserting the ridiculous statement, "If you think I'm wrong, show me your replacement since you cannot claim that 2+4 = 10 is wrong if you don't know 2+4 = 6 is right."

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,05:49   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Oct. 23 2015,05:25)
[quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 22 2015,23:36]    [quote=Wesley R. Elsberry,Oct. 22 2015,11:16]     [quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 21 2015,15:37]  
Modus tollens allows one to establish the falsity of a proposition without any need for establishing that some other proposition is true. If you indeed were previously acquainted with the concept, that should have prevented you from asserting the ridiculous statement, "If you think I'm wrong, show me your replacement since you cannot claim that 2+4 = 10 is wrong if you don't know 2+4 = 6 is right."

Reemember that anyone can make any logical fallacies. Anyone can make logic and claim that it is logic. For me, I rely on logic if I could test it since reality is there for us to test.

Thus, when I claimed that so that X could exist, we need intelligence (my discovery), I meant it with experiment.
Thus, when somebody said that I am wrong, then, give me the replacement for my new discovery so that I could test it.

If not, shut up..

That is simple and we need to make it simple since many people are dying everyday...

N.Wells

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,06:36   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 22 2015,23:46)
Quote (dazz @ Oct. 21 2015,16:09)

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,22:42)

Quote (N.Wells @ Oct. 21 2015,13:24)

Quote (sparc @ Oct. 21 2015,12:14)
Eddy may not answer because he is also busy here, here, here, here, here and here.

Humble as always:

[From ]http://www.evcforum.net/dm.php?....=18913] I maybe one of the greatest scientist who ever live now or a worst shameful scientist on humanity's history, but only a real science can strip me of having real science.  .....  Thus, I am informing all you here that your science and understanding of reality are wrong since you have no idea of the real intelligence.

I think it is downright charming that at every place he posts      
Or (2) How do you know if your car is really your car?
Or (3) how do you know if a square is not a rectangle?

while at most places people point out A) Because I have a title or bill of sale, etc., and B) that all squares are in fact rectangles (just special kinds of rectangles).  

Nonetheless he just keeps on posting exactly the same bilgewater.

It is particularly nifty how NoName and others have done a fine job of pointing out how Edgar misunderstands that "All X are Y does not imply that all Y are X" (with respect to intelligence and nature), and all the while Edgar keeps proving them right by continuing to insist that squares are not rectangles.  (Edgar: all squares are a special kind of rectangle, but not all rectangles are squares.)

First, you claimed that both instinct, natural process and complex behaviors are different to each others and when I asked you to show me the math, you could not give.

WHY? You lied! What if your child ask you about that? Will you lie too?

Second, all of you critics here are wrong since you don't have replacement for my new and universal intelligence...

I cannot simply accept and believe you...unless you have that replacement...

Science doesn't necessarily need math. Not that you know shit about it anyway.

Proof: the flat earth vs round earth. No need for any equations, it's either flat or round. Period

We need math always in science since we need to test and confirm every claims that is the reason why we need graph.

But some discoveries or claims are so obvious that we normally do the math in our mind. For example, how can you differentiate your father to your mother?

You don't need  a paper and pen to solve it through math by using set or subset...we can easily use our minds..

Thus, you have really no clue on science...

I gave you math: your rejecting it does not make it non-mathematical.

Your math is clearly demented, as is your categorization scheme.

All science is increasingly mathematical, and physics and chemistry have always been mathematical, or at least quantitative.  However, plenty of great science and especially early science has not used math.  Freud used essentially no math in founding psychoanalysis (arguably, he'd have done more and better if he had, but that's another story).  Identification of new species and recognition of previously defined ones in biology and paleontology need not require math beyond the presence / absence of certain diagnostic characters.  Although very accomplished at math because of his day-job, Alfred Wegener proposed continental drift with arguments that were non-mathematical.  Facies analysis in geology has available some mathematical approaches, but mostly does not use them.

If you think I'm wrong, show me your replacement since you cannot claim that 2+4 = 10 is wrong if you don't know 2+4 = 6 is right.

Yes, I knew Modes tollen (MT), so?

(Who knew you could be so funny?)
Much important science proceeds by Popperian falsification, in which various propositions are disproved, while (according to Popper) nothing is ever proven correct, but merely survives to another round of testing.  

You in fact provide an excellent example of proceding by disproof without requiring proof: notoriously, identifying someone's father sometimes does require a whole lot of probability and statistics, but if a lady accuses you falsely of fathering her child, that accusation can easily and scientifically be proven false without anyone proving who the father actually is.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,07:00   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,06:49)

Reemember that anyone can make any logical fallacies.

We know.  You do it all the time.
Your fundamental claim that the only way to displace your absurd notions is to present 'the correct answer' has been refuted.
No amount of hand-waving or excuse making can get around that.
You've failed.
You are wrong.

Anyone can make logic and claim that it is logic.
We know.  You do it all the time.
We have shown that your logic is incorrect.
Logic does not support your assertions.

For me, I rely on logic if I could test it since reality is there for us to test.

Incoherent.
Demonstrably false as well -- you do not rely on logic for you make no (correct) use of it.  This is provably true.
You do work with reality nor do you 'test' it.  This is also demonstrably ture.

Thus,

Does not follow.  You are using this word illegitimately.
when I claimed that so that X could exist, we need intelligence (my discovery), I meant it with experiment.

And you were wrong.  We've shown that you are wrong.
The argument you  make is not new, it predates Aristotle.
The 'experiment' you reference is:
not an experiment
does not produce the results you assert
has been obliterated by counter-examples and proofs of its inadequacy to perform the tasks you assign it.
it has been falsified

Thus, when somebody said that I am wrong, then, give me the replacement for my new discovery so that I could test it.

If not, shut up..

Not necessary, as has already been proven.
You fail.
Re-asserting your errors does not render them correct.

That is simple and we need to make it simple since many people are dying everyday...

Not a logical argument.  Merely an assertion.
A particularly laughable assertion given that your own answer to the question of what would be done differently if your notions were accepted amounts to "people would give me money and attention."
That will not stop people dying.
Even in your wildest dreams, there is no content in your notions that suggests that they could somehow reduce the death rate [which remains 1 per person] nor increase lifespan.

The difference between you and Gary Gaulin is  that Gary fails.  You lose.
And you've lost again.

Nothing you have posted here or in any of your other posts serves to counter your repeated and consistent failure to do other than assert your points.  Your points are indefensible in the strong sense of the term.
Thus, you have nothing to offer but raw assertion.
Your assertions can be trivially dismissed on countless grounds.  The simplest are that you are a known liar, provably so.
One does not accept assertions from a person who is known to lie.
You fail.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,07:44   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,00:25)
Quote (NoName @ Oct. 22 2015,11:43)
Quote (dazz @ Oct. 21 2015,20:01)
Woah, this insane fucktard even phoned Ken Miller

If I am a famous scientist like Kenneth Miller (although I talked to him in phone once), then, maybe I don't need to till the ground and I go ahead with my new discoveries. But no, I am not yet famous. And since this board had not permitted me to use my references (my science books) of my new discoveries in books to shorten the discussion, thus, I had to explain everything here piece by piece, little by little, thus it will take time to all of us. Thus, bear with me.

This is classic and should appear on every site, and every page, on which Edgar tries selling his nonsense as 'science'.

'Insane fucktard' may actually be an understatement.

LOL!!!

You can widespread it and i tell you that people will be grateful to you.

But you have no science, not at all! That is for sure...

Yes, people are likely to be grateful.
It demolishes your claims of having science or anything meaningful.

It doesn't matter if I 'have science' -- all that matters is I've shown, conclusively, that you have none.
I don't have to have the 'right' answers to show that your answers are wrong.
I don't have to have answers at all to show that your answers are wrong.
Logic and evidence suffice.  You have neither.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,07:54   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,00:27)
Quote (EmperorZelos @ Oct. 21 2015,21:53)
Hey Poe! I notice that you're running away from the challange!

I don't run. I am just busy since I have a lot of things to do. Now, I'm writing again another new book titled, "Scientifically, God Exists"...

You have no science but religion only.

No, you do run.
You've run from every challenge mounted against your nonsense.
Repeating your assertions does not improve your case, does not support your case, does, in fact, nothing at all but show you to be a deluded blowhard.

Writing another book is ludicrous.  If you cannot explain your ideas here, and you demonstrably cannot, putting them in a book is pointless.
As to your 'content' and the ridiculous title, well, you've been pre-empted.  Better math and better logic than you have been able to display have shown that the universe does not require a creator god.
They have well-defined terms (you don't), they have math (you don't "additional [sic] signs" notwithstanding), they have solid logic (you don't), they are scientists (you aren't), they are receiving positive attention (you aren't).
The link has already been posted.  You ran from it.
You lose.

You have no science.
And as noted some pages back, your religion considers you a heretic, for you do not follow its teachings.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:03   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,00:31)
I think a deluded person is a person who said that I am wrong about intelligence and yet that critics have no replacement for my new discoveries! That is delusion, for sure!

Why, no.  You are wrong, as we have proven.
The deluded person is the one who continues to assert, without evidence or support, that a disproven claim is true.

You have not supported your assertion that to show someone is incorrect, one must know and display the correct answer.
I have shown a proof that this is not true.
It is irrelevant that some cases are best addressed by showing the correct answer.
No case requires this.
We do not need to know how murdered a victim as long as we can show that the defendant did not murder the victim.
We do not need to know where Modus Tollens eats breakfast to show that Modus Tollens does not eat at this or that restaurant.
We do not to show a 'correct answer' to a question to dismiss it.

To prove it yet again -- have you stopped beating your wife?  Have you stopped sexually abusing sheep?

And to come it from the other side, what supposedly wrong answers have you actually shown, rather than merely asserted, to be wrong?  What has your set of notions 'replaced'?
rofl

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:05   

Ah, newly reported research that explains Edgar's recourse to assertion and shouting rather than evidence and logic:
Edgar's problem in a (ahem) nutshell

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:09   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,03:49)
[quote=Wesley R. Elsberry,Oct. 23 2015,05:25][quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 22 2015,23:36]    [quote=Wesley R. Elsberry,Oct. 22 2015,11:16]    

Reemember that anyone can make any logical fallacies. Anyone can make logic and claim that it is logic. For me, I rely on logic if I could test it since reality is there for us to test.

Thus, when I claimed that so that X could exist, we need intelligence (my discovery), I meant it with experiment.

If not, shut up..

"That is simple and we need to make it simple since many people are dying everyday..."

Edgar, will you explain why you brought up people dying and how that pertains to your 'theory'? Are you claiming that your 'theory' would save lives, or what?

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:15   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,00:33)
Quote (NoName @ Oct. 22 2015,06:53)
Quote (NoName @ Oct. 21 2015,16:57)

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,16:37)

In point of fact, it is trivial to prove that 2 + 4 does not equal 10.  The proof is simply that two numbers each of which is less than half of a given number cannot sum to that number.
No knowledge of the specific numbers in question is required.  The formal specification suffices.

Edgar, do you understand that a single counter-example invalidates your claim?
One need not replace a given (wrong) answer before one can reject it.
There are countless ways to show that an answer is wrong.
Recourse to valid general principles is one.
You keep insisting on a "general principle" that is accepted by no one but lunatics and cranks.
I've demonstrated, with evidence, that the "principle" does not hold.  We are under no obligation to replace your nonsense before rejecting it.
Your foundational assumption has been falsified.
We do not need to provide a 'replacement theory' for your nonsense or else accept it.
We have shown that it is unsupportable nonsense, and that is all the refutation that is ever required.

All of your counter-examples are not counter since they are all wrong for you do not have any clue about intelligence.[/quote]
Oh, my, you really are confused.
The counter example is counter to your specific example.
You raised that example in support of your false assertion that the only way to validly reject a notion is to produce the 'correct' notion.
My example is absolutely not wrong -- show me how it is wrong that 2 numbers, both if which are less than half the target value, can sum to the target value.  That was my counter example to your blatantly false assertion that the only way to know, or show, that 2 + 4 = 10 [assuming decimal notation] is to know, and show, that 2 + 4 = 6.
I've proven your example to be false.
Thus, my proof is a counter example.
You absurd paralogism, not syllogism, fails.
Your conclusion is entirely unrelated to your premises.
You demonstrably (for we have demonstrated this thoroughly) incorrect "definition" of 'intelligence' fails.
No replacement need be offered to show that it fails.
You have nothing that requires replacement, for what you have is essentially nothing.
[quote]Try to rediscover the real and universal intelligence or do science to rebut my new discoveries and let us see who will laugh at the end...

Been there, done that.
The world doesn't need your nonsense about "real and universal intelligence".
You yourself have admitted that your notions would have zero impact on science or human life.
All that acceptance of your notions would accomplish is riches and fame for you.
That's of no worth to anyone other than you.
It is certainly not science.

You have no definition.
You have no workable categorization scheme.
Your notions have zero explanatory power.
You cannot analyze.
You cannot reason.
You do not understand logic.
You have no science.

I, and others, have shown these things to be true, with evidence and logic.
You have responded with repeats of your assertions but no evidence, no logic, no support at all.
Mere assertion.

You lose.

If you laugh, it is the laugh of the mental patient smearing his own feces on the walls.  Which is not a bad analogy for how you treat the internet.

dazz

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:16   

Postardo thinks he's the fucking second coming.
And if Postardo says it's fine to use logical fallacies, who are you mortals to tell him he's wrong?

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:16   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,00:37)
Quote (ChemiCat @ Oct. 22 2015,09:28)
k.e..,

Leave Postcardo alone! He's happy shouting at passers-by from the asylum window. Perhaps he will convince someone that he really is Napoleon one day.

As long as there is no replacement for the real intelligence that I've discovered, I have always the best science.

Unsupported nonsense.

Science has proceeded along its course quite nicely without your notions.
Why are they suddenly critical?

What measure do you use to declare something 'the best' science?
What math supports the inherent value judgement?
roflmao

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:20   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,00:38)
Quote (NoName @ Oct. 22 2015,11:42)
Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Oct. 22 2015,12:16)

Quote (dazz @ Oct. 21 2015,14:01)
So much for not caring what anyone thinks. LMAO

It's pointless to try and explain to him why he's wrong even at the most basic level of science, logic and math. He's already convinced himself he's the second coming and when a religious lunatic has an epiphany, no amounts of logic and critical thinking can poke a dent in that.

His perseverance is astonishing. Apparently he's been on this quest for more than two years!

I have science and you have only babbling.

No one ever taught him basic manners or honesty, logic is simply a word he's heard.
I can't think of a single construct he's used here that is supported by the laws of logic.

I look forward to his hand-waving dismissal of my proof that 2 + 4 = 10 (in decimal arithmetic) is incorrect even if we don't know the value of 2 + 4.

I did not handwave it. I have been saying that to explain nature, you must at least an idea to replace or counter new discoveries. If not, then, you have nothing to offer thus, it is better for you to shut up and support me.

Repeating your already disproven notion does not make it true.

Science explains nature quite nicely without your absurdist notions.
No one, not one single person, has adopted your view.
You are standing alone.

Your work has no explanatory value.
It has no value towards suggesting new research, new discoveries, nor towards solving old and still unsolved problems.
Thus, you have nothing to offer.
Adopting that would accomplish nothing -- other than, as you have asserted, making you rich and famous.
That's of no use to science.
Thus, you are of no use to science.

And yes, you did hand-wave away my counter example.
You have not refuted it, you have not even understood it.
It refutes your notions of how science works and what is required.
You lose.
And, according to you, losers never win.  In your case, that certainly seems to be true.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:21   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,00:46)
Science doesn't necessarily need math. Not that you know shit about it anyway.

Proof: the flat earth vs round earth. No need for any equations, it's either flat or round. Period[/quote]
We need math always in science since we need to test and confirm every claims that is the reason why we need graph.

But some discoveries or claims are so obvious that we normally do the math in our mind. For example, how can you differentiate your father to your mother?

You don't need  a paper and pen to solve it through math by using set or subset...we can easily use our minds..

Thus, you have really no clue on science...

You are insane.

If you 'do it in your mind', you should be able to show the math.
We can do a great deal of math 'in our heads'.  But nothing about that precludes being able to write it out.
You cannot write out your alleged math.
Therefore, you lack genuine understanding and have no math.
You refute yourself.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,08:34   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,02:11)

Quote (NoName @ Oct. 21 2015,08:44)
On the basis of your own argument, mistaken though it is, as to how science works, you fail.  You lose.

Specifically, you have not shown which current hypotheses, theories or conclusions of science you are replacing.
You have not shown that your work can, in fact, replace anything currently understood by science.
You have not demonstrated that your notions have any explanatory power.  You seem to be completely ignorant about what counts as an explanation.

Your work has not been accepted, by anyone, anywhere.  So it has not replace any current theories or concepts.
So, it needs nothing to replace it -- as far as science, even on your mistaken understanding, goes, it is a nothing.
First it must show what it is attempting to replace.  You haven't even attempted to do that (because you can't because you do not understand the fields involved).
Then you must convince others.  It's trivially easy to convince oneself.  That is why your own feelings of certainty about your work are meaningless.
You have to convince others.
You haven't.  For good reason -- your notions are vague, ad hoc, incoherent, self-contradictory, logically unconnected to each other as well as to reality.
You're playing word games.  Badly.
Everything you have posted in this thread has been countered and refuted.  You've run away from the challenges and sputtered nonsense in reply.
You lose.  You lose because you have nothing.  You lie when you claim you have 'new discoveries', you lie when you claim you have 'science'.  And we've proven it.

YOU ARE REALLY CRAZY!

Asserted without evidence or standing.
Ad hominem.
Disregarded

You post a lot but no logic, no science and no meaning!

Demonstrably false.

Yes, I am replacing intelligence, evolution, etc...I've written 6 science books and I cannot give them here one by one...

Demonstrably false.  No one uses your notions other than you. Thus, you are replacing nothing but your own thoughts and ideas.  Worse, as we have shown, you are replacing them with nonsense.
YOU: a categorization scheme is not a definition.
ME: That is stupidity! When you categorize X, you define X. For example, when your boss told you to turn on Win PC, you will never turn on Mac PC or TV or PSP4 or gameboy...

Thus, you are wrong.

False to fact.
Your example fails.  Identification does not require definition as a pre-requisite.  The conceptual order is exactly the opposite.  Until you can identify a specific event, process, or entity, you have nothing to define.
Once you have identified it, you may begin to define it.
You don't even have a definition of 'definition'.
You have no math to support your claim, which, on your own grounds, refutes your claims.
You are self-contradictory.

YOU: Yours is not the default position.
ME: So, even you but my new discoveries are in default position now since they talk about the real natural realm. Yours are fantasies and religions.

Confused and ultimately completely illogical.
Your lack of definitions betrays you.
Your view is not the default position -- on any topic in science.  The current scientific position is, by definition, the default position.
You do not even understand, you cannot even identify, the current, default, scientific position.
You have not identified any problems with it because you don't know what it is.
You cannot replace it because you do not know what it is.
What you have offered as a replacement is gibberish.  It is not science, it has no logic, it has no math (counting is not math).
Yours is not the default position.
The default position remains untouched by your assertions.

YOU: No math is required to distinguish things that are different.What math distinguishes polite behavior from rude behavior?  Or are you incapable of detecting a difference because you have no math to support the distinction?
ME: You are really crazy! All things are being done in math and the math is the set and sub-set but you don't use paper and pen for that but use your mind obviously, YOU ARE WRING IN EVERYTHING!

You are becoming hysterical.  You cannot even spell correctly, why should we believe that you can reason correctly?
You have no math to support your arguments.
The one time you attempted to do so, you were trivially refuted.
You cannot prove that math is required to distinguish things that are different.
I ask you this -- if you could not distinguish things that are different, how was math developed?  Math has as one of its prerequisites the ability to distinguish one thing from another.
You lack the ability to do so.
Your approach is false, contradictory, incoherent, and fails in every respect.
We have shown this.
Shouting that we are wrong is not a rational response nor a counter argument.

YOU: So if you cannot provide a replacement for that theory, you must accept it.
ME: Yes, everything must have a choice and decision. You cannot stand neutral in reality since you either must stand to your concluded position or stand to other's position.

You claim this, you assert that you agree, yet you still have neither identified what the current default position is nor have you shown a single problem with it that your notions are expected to address.

You fail on your own grounds.
Which is why we claim, on the evidence, that your position is self-contradictory.
The self-contradictory is always erroneous.
Thus, you have nothing correct.

You lose.

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,09:01   

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

EmperorZelos

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,09:18   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 22 2015,23:27)

I don't run. I am just busy since I have a lot of things to do. Now, I'm writing again another new book titled, "Scientifically, God Exists"...

I have cited peer reviewed research, you have not. Ergo by definition I have provided scientific research, nad science, and you have not. This is definitionally so.

EmperorZelos

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,10:08   

MrDS, you seem to be focused on mathematics for some reason, as a mathematician I will enlighten you a few things about it.

You seem to think it is some sort of decider for anything which it isn't. Mathematics is the study of logical structures, it does not deal with reality what so ever in it's pursuit of truth. Mathematical truth statements are not the same as scientific ones.

Because of this disconnect there is an important component between sciences that use mathematical TOOLS and the acctual science, THEY must translate reality to that of mathematics, make equivocations between the reality, our measurements and things of it with those of mathematical objects.

This goes first at the begining where you start using the mathematical tools (arithmetic is the lowest most pathetic form of mathematics and can hardly be called it) and the end when a result has been acquired at which you must translate it back to reality.

If your translation and assumptions at the begining are faulty/false, then it doesn't matter how many of the mathematical tools you use, the answer at the end is fundamentally flawed and wrong because you fucked it up at the beginning. The result you get is ONLY as good as the initial conditions, as with anything in logic.

All dogs are blue
Fido is a dog
Ergo Fido is blue

The conclusion is valid but unsound because "All dogs are blue" is simply wrong, same goes for your "mathematics", when you try to use probabililties beyond the range of 0 to 1, you are simply full of shit. Definitionally it cannot be outside that range and there are good mathematical jsutifications for it.

Learn some things.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,10:17   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 23 2015,13:49)
[quote=Wesley R. Elsberry,Oct. 23 2015,05:25][quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 22 2015,23:36]    [quote=Wesley R. Elsberry,Oct. 22 2015,11:16]    

If not, shut up..

Oh no the voices ,,,,,THE VOICES EDGAR. PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!!

Go see a Doctor and ask him why people are dying.

It's God's will he'll tell you.

There are some very fine drugs for your condition. Get some.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit

KevinB

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2015,11:29   

Quote (fnxtr @ Oct. 23 2015,09:01)

If MrID and MrGG were to follow NOMAD's example and self-destruct on error, this board would be a much quieter place.

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,08:46   

Quote (The whole truth @ Oct. 23 2015,08:09)
[quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 23 2015,03:49][quote=Wesley R. Elsberry,Oct. 23 2015,05:25][quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 22 2015,23:36]    

If not, shut up..

"That is simple and we need to make it simple since many people are dying everyday..."

Edgar, will you explain why you brought up people dying and how that pertains to your 'theory'? Are you claiming that your 'theory' would save lives, or what?

Yes. Intelligence is for life, survival, existence and success. If we use intelligence, we can help many people to live happily and know their own destinies.

Thus, if you don't support and spread my new discoveries, you are endangering the whole humanity.

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,08:47   

Quote (KevinB @ Oct. 23 2015,11:29)
[quote=fnxtr,Oct. 23 2015,09:01][img]
If MrID and MrGG were to follow NOMAD's example and self-destruct on error, this board would be a much quieter place.

You have no clue about the real intelligence, thus, you must shut up!

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,08:48   

Quote (N.Wells @ Oct. 23 2015,06:36)
[quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 22 2015,23:46]  [quote=dazz,Oct. 21 2015,16:09]   [quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 21 2015,22:42]  
I gave you math: your rejecting it does not make it non-mathematical.

Your math is clearly demented, as is your categorization scheme.

Where is the math that you are talking about?

What is the difference between instinct to natural process? How can I calculate it? what is the range?

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,08:50   

Quote (EmperorZelos @ Oct. 23 2015,10:08)
MrDS, you seem to be focused on mathematics for some reason, as a mathematician I will enlighten you a few things about it.

You seem to think it is some sort of decider for anything which it isn't. Mathematics is the study of logical structures, it does not deal with reality what so ever in it's pursuit of truth. Mathematical truth statements are not the same as scientific ones.

Because of this disconnect there is an important component between sciences that use mathematical TOOLS and the acctual science, THEY must translate reality to that of mathematics, make equivocations between the reality, our measurements and things of it with those of mathematical objects.

This goes first at the begining where you start using the mathematical tools (arithmetic is the lowest most pathetic form of mathematics and can hardly be called it) and the end when a result has been acquired at which you must translate it back to reality.

If your translation and assumptions at the begining are faulty/false, then it doesn't matter how many of the mathematical tools you use, the answer at the end is fundamentally flawed and wrong because you fucked it up at the beginning. The result you get is ONLY as good as the initial conditions, as with anything in logic.

All dogs are blue
Fido is a dog
Ergo Fido is blue

The conclusion is valid but unsound because "All dogs are blue" is simply wrong, same goes for your "mathematics", when you try to use probabililties beyond the range of 0 to 1, you are simply full of shit. Definitionally it cannot be outside that range and there are good mathematical jsutifications for it.

Learn some things.

Yes, not all logic and math deal with reality that is why I rely too much on experiment than peer-reviews and others.

Thus, if you think I'm wrong, just give me your replacement and let us compare. IF NOT, SHUT UP and support me.

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,08:52   

Quote (dazz @ Oct. 23 2015,08:16)
Postardo thinks he's the fucking second coming.
And if Postardo says it's fine to use logical fallacies, who are you mortals to tell him he's wrong?

Yeah, if you think that I am wrong, just give me the replacement for real and universal intelligence. Let us compare. Is that hard to do?

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,08:53   

Quote (EmperorZelos @ Oct. 23 2015,09:18)
Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 22 2015,23:27)

I have cited peer reviewed research, you have not. Ergo by definition I have provided scientific research, nad science, and you have not. This is definitionally so.

But I had proven and shown that peer-reviewers were dumb! What would you do?

Thus, you have no science!

dazz

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,08:57   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 24 2015,15:50)
Quote (EmperorZelos @ Oct. 23 2015,10:08)

All dogs are blue
Fido is a dog
Ergo Fido is blue

Learn some things.

Yes, not all logic and math deal with reality that is why I rely too much on experiment than peer-reviews and others.

Thus, if you think I'm wrong, just give me your replacement and let us compare. IF NOT, SHUT UP and support me.

You keep repeating ad nauseam that you don't care what others think, but the next minute you cry for support.

Stop being a pathetic cry-baby.

No one is ever going to support your insane bullshit and no amount of begging will change that. How long is it going to take you to figure out that you're retard of the highest order?

N.Wells

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,09:03   

But I had proven and shown that peer-reviewers were dumb!
No, you haven't.

that is why I rely too much on experiment than peer-reviews and others.

You have not done any valid experiments.  You have done some invalid "thought-experiments", which is not the same thing.

Where is the math that you are talking about?

Asked and answered.

What is the difference between instinct to natural process? How can I calculate it? what is the range?

That is a wrong question.  Instinct IS within the spectrum of natural processes.   You calculate the percent of a behavior that is instinctive by calculating the percent of the behavior that is inborn / genetic / inflexible / preprogrammed: see different nest-building behaviors in weaver birds and jackdaws.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2015,09:19   

[quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 24 2015,16:46][quote=The whole truth,Oct. 23 2015,08:09][quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 23 2015,03:49]

If not, shut up..

Yes. Intelligence is for life, survival, existence and success. If we use intelligence, we can help many people to live happily and know their own destinies.

Thus, if you don't support and spread my new discoveries, you are endangering the whole humanity.

--------------

1252 replies since Sep. 30 2015,06:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (42) < ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]