RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 02 2018,20:32   

evoTARDs are too chickenshit to admit that their position promotes atheism. Dawkins will but here in the USA that would violate the establishment clause so the lies have to come out

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: May 02 2018,20:48   

There is no scientific theory of atoms because chemists always claim that atoms are more than Dalton.

--------------
"Creationists think everything Genesis says is true. I don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer." --J. Carr

"I suspect that the English grammar books where you live are outdated" --G. Gaulin

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: May 02 2018,21:03   

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,18:32)
evoTARDs are too chickenshit to admit that their position promotes atheism. Dawkins will but here in the USA that would violate the establishment clause so the lies have to come out

"If evolution threatens your god, maybe you need a better god."

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: May 02 2018,21:10   

Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,04:30)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 02 2018,20:27)
Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,20:22)

First, by any reasonable definition of the term, intelligent design is not "religion".- page 441 under the heading Not Religion- Signature in the Cell

"Intelligent Design is based on scientific evidence, not religious belief."- Jonathan Wells "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design"

"The Design Revolution", page 25, Dembski writes:

Intelligent Design has theological implications, but it is not a theological enterprise. Theology does not own intelligent design. Intelligent design is not a evangelical Christian thing, or a generally Christian thing or even a generally theistic thing. Anyone willing to set aside naturalistic prejudices and consider the possibility of evidence for intelligence in the natural world is a friend of intelligent design.

He goes on to say:

Intelligent design requires neither a meddling God nor a meddled world. For that matter, it doesn't even require there be a God.

Guillermo Gonzalez tells AP that “Darwinism does not mandate followers to adopt atheism; just as intelligent design doesn't require a belief in God.”

But I am sure that will be ignored also...

Good one Joke!  A bunch of religiously motivated IDiots claiming they're not religiously motivated.   :D

What an ignorant asshole you are timmy. They were talking about ID and not about themselves, loser

Why are you wasting time here creationist Joe trying to change our minds?

Get yourself onto Wikipedia and fix this NOW!!!!

Wiki ID page

Intelligent design (ID) is a religious argument for the existence of God, presented by its proponents as "an evidence-based scientific theory about life's origins", though it has been discredited as pseudoscience. Proponents claim that "certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection." ID is a form of creationism that lacks empirical support and offers no testable or tenable hypotheses, so is not science. The leading proponents of ID are associated with the Discovery Institute, a fundamentalist Christian and politically conservative think tank based in the United States.

Though the phrase "intelligent design" had featured previously in theological discussions of the design argument, the first publication of the term intelligent design in its present use as an alternative term for creationism was in Of Pandas and People, a 1989 creationist textbook intended for high school biology classes. The term was substituted into drafts of the book, directly replacing references to creation science and creationism, after the 1987 United States Supreme Court's Edwards v. Aguillard decision, which barred the teaching of creation science in public schools on constitutional grounds. From the mid-1990s, the intelligent design movement (IDM), supported by the Discovery Institute, advocated inclusion of intelligent design in public school biology curricula. This led to the 2005 Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District trial in which U.S. District Judge John E. Jones III found that intelligent design was not science, that it "cannot uncouple itself from its creationist, and thus religious, antecedents," and that the school district's promotion of it therefore violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

ID presents two main arguments against evolutionary explanations: irreducible complexity and specified complexity. These arguments assert that certain features (biological and informational, respectively) are too complex to be the result of natural processes. As a positive argument against evolution, ID proposes an analogy between natural systems and human artifacts, a version of the theological argument from design for the existence of God. ID proponents then conclude by analogy that the complex features, as defined by ID, are evidence of design.

Detailed scientific examination has rebutted the claims that evolutionary explanations are inadequate, and this premise of intelligent design—that evidence against evolution constitutes evidence for design—is a false dichotomy. It is asserted that ID challenges the methodological naturalism inherent in modern science though [ID]proponents concede that they have yet to produce a scientific theory.

All you have to do Joe is become an editor on Wikipedia.......bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: May 02 2018,21:13   

Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,04:31)

Quote (k.e.. @ May 02 2018,20:28)

Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,03:43)

Quote (k.e.. @ May 02 2018,19:39)

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,21:22)

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ May 02 2018,13:15)

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,13:13)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 02 2018,13:12)

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,12:12)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 02 2018,12:09)

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,12:07)
Does anyone here understand that FOSSILS are not alive and stay as they are, meaning they don't change?

Joke Gallien the world's dumbest YEC too stupid to understand transitional fossil series show morphological changes over time.

Question-begging. You need a mechanism capable of producing those changes, dipshit.

It doesn't matter how the changes were made dumbshit.  You claimed there ARE no changes observable in the sequences.  Your dumbass is dead wrong again.    :D

You stupid fuck. I said fossils don't change. And that is right. Do you think fossils get and accumulate mutations, dipshit?

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?  Or do you just kiss her for sexual gratification?

My mother died in 1984, asshole. But I am sure that won't stop you from kissing her.

You are a fucking coward, Kevin.

Sorry to hear that Joe teenage childbirtth death?

My mother was born the exact same day as JFK

You must have been around 14 years old when she passed away, so who looked after you Joe?
That would explain why you never graduated from High School, sad.

Cool, I was graduated from college at age 14. Nice

Yeah I hear it's risky having children later in life. Your mother would have been around 47 when she had you. Or did you graduate from ag college when you were 40? What course did you take, tractor welding?

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: May 02 2018,22:21   

Quote (fnxtr @ May 02 2018,20:03)

Better than the one Hulk got mad at, anyway.

(But then that one was adopted.)

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,11:05   

Quote (JohnW @ May 02 2018,12:04)
So when are the trials for the US Olympic total lack of self-awareness team?

They don't know.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,11:30   

what a great, full blown, YEC meltdown. Well done all!

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,12:48   

Quote (Richardthughes @ May 03 2018,11:30)

This is a great time to be alive.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,15:15   

It would be amusing if someone who had several hours to kill wanted to make a list of the several dozen scientific errors  Joe Derp made in this most recent meltdown.

My personal favorite was his explanation of why CO2 doesn't trap heat.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:09   

Quote (fnxtr @ May 02 2018,21:03)

It isn't evolution, it's evolutionism. As Will Provine said:

In other words, religion is compatible with modern evolutionary biology (and indeed all of modern science) if the religion is effectively indistinguishable from atheism.1

The frequently made assertion that modern biology and the assumptions of the Judaeo-Christian tradition are fully compatible is false.2

Evolution is the greatest engine of atheism ever invented.

Naturalistic evolution has clear consequences that Charles Darwin understood perfectly. 1) No gods worth having exist; 2) no life after death exists; 3) no ultimate foundation for ethics exists; 4) no ultimate meaning in life exists; and 5) human free will is nonexistent.3

As the creationists claim, belief in modern evolution makes atheists of people. One can have a religious view that is compatible with evolution only if the religious view is indistinguishable from atheism.4

‘Let me summarize my views on what modern evolutionary biology tells us loud and clear … There are no gods, no purposes, no goal-directed forces of any kind. There is no life after death. When I die, I am absolutely certain that I am going to be dead. That’s the end for me. There is no ultimate foundation for ethics, no ultimate meaning to life, and no free will for humans, either.’ 5

1- Academe January 1987 pp.51-52 †

2-Evolutionary Progress (1988) p. 65 †

3- “Evolution: Free will and punishment and meaning in life” 1998 Darwin Day Keynote Address 1 2 †

4- No Free Will (1999) p.123

5- Provine, W.B., Origins Research 16(1), p.9, 1994.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:10   

Quote (Texas Teach @ May 02 2018,20:48)
There is no scientific theory of atoms because chemists always claim that atoms are more than Dalton.

Whatever- Darwin's wasn't a scientific theory. He never said how to test the claim that natural selection can produce the appearance of design. It was all just speculation

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:12   

Quote (k.e.. @ May 02 2018,21:10)

First, by any reasonable definition of the term, intelligent design is not "religion".- page 441 under the heading Not Religion- Signature in the Cell

"Intelligent Design is based on scientific evidence, not religious belief."- Jonathan Wells "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design"

Intelligent Design has theological implications, but it is not a theological enterprise. Theology does not own intelligent design. Intelligent design is not a evangelical Christian thing, or a generally Christian thing or even a generally theistic thing. Anyone willing to set aside naturalistic prejudices and consider the possibility of evidence for intelligence in the natural world is a friend of intelligent design.

He goes on to say:

Intelligent design requires neither a meddling God nor a meddled world. For that matter, it doesn't even require there be a God.

Guillermo Gonzalez tells AP that “Darwinism does not mandate followers to adopt atheism; just as intelligent design doesn't require a belief in God.”

Good one Joke!  A bunch of religiously motivated IDiots claiming they're not religiously motivated.   :D

What an ignorant asshole you are timmy. They were talking about ID and not about themselves, loser

Wiki ID page

Intelligent design (ID) is a religious argument for the existence of God, presented by its proponents as "an evidence-based scientific theory about life's origins", though it has been discredited as pseudoscience. Proponents claim that "certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection." ID is a form of creationism that lacks empirical support and offers no testable or tenable hypotheses, so is not science. The leading proponents of ID are associated with the Discovery Institute, a fundamentalist Christian and politically conservative think tank based in the United States.

Though the phrase "intelligent design" had featured previously in theological discussions of the design argument, the first publication of the term intelligent design in its present use as an alternative term for creationism was in Of Pandas and People, a 1989 creationist textbook intended for high school biology classes. The term was substituted into drafts of the book, directly replacing references to creation science and creationism, after the 1987 United States Supreme Court's Edwards v. Aguillard decision, which barred the teaching of creation science in public schools on constitutional grounds. From the mid-1990s, the intelligent design movement (IDM), supported by the Discovery Institute, advocated inclusion of intelligent design in public school biology curricula. This led to the 2005 Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District trial in which U.S. District Judge John E. Jones III found that intelligent design was not science, that it "cannot uncouple itself from its creationist, and thus religious, antecedents," and that the school district's promotion of it therefore violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

ID presents two main arguments against evolutionary explanations: irreducible complexity and specified complexity. These arguments assert that certain features (biological and informational, respectively) are too complex to be the result of natural processes. As a positive argument against evolution, ID proposes an analogy between natural systems and human artifacts, a version of the theological argument from design for the existence of God. ID proponents then conclude by analogy that the complex features, as defined by ID, are evidence of design.

Detailed scientific examination has rebutted the claims that evolutionary explanations are inadequate, and this premise of intelligent design—that evidence against evolution constitutes evidence for design—is a false dichotomy. It is asserted that ID challenges the methodological naturalism inherent in modern science though [ID]proponents concede that they have yet to produce a scientific theory.

All you have to do Joe is become an editor on Wikipedia.......bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Umm, Wikipedia is not a trusted resource. It even admits that it isn't to be used as an academic source.

And even if I edited the page it would just be erased and put back to the way it is.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:13   

Quote (Richardthughes @ May 03 2018,11:30)

So posting facts is now a meltdown? What a desperate little punk you are, dick.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:14   

Quote (k.e.. @ May 02 2018,21:13)
Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,04:31)

Quote (k.e.. @ May 02 2018,20:28)

Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,03:43)

Quote (k.e.. @ May 02 2018,19:39)

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,21:22)

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ May 02 2018,13:15)

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,13:13)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 02 2018,13:12)

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,12:12)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 02 2018,12:09)

Quote (Joe G @ May 02 2018,12:07)
Does anyone here understand that FOSSILS are not alive and stay as they are, meaning they don't change?

Joke Gallien the world's dumbest YEC too stupid to understand transitional fossil series show morphological changes over time.

Question-begging. You need a mechanism capable of producing those changes, dipshit.

It doesn't matter how the changes were made dumbshit.  You claimed there ARE no changes observable in the sequences.  Your dumbass is dead wrong again.    :D

You stupid fuck. I said fossils don't change. And that is right. Do you think fossils get and accumulate mutations, dipshit?

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?  Or do you just kiss her for sexual gratification?

My mother died in 1984, asshole. But I am sure that won't stop you from kissing her.

You are a fucking coward, Kevin.

Sorry to hear that Joe teenage childbirtth death?

My mother was born the exact same day as JFK

You must have been around 14 years old when she passed away, so who looked after you Joe?
That would explain why you never graduated from High School, sad.

Cool, I was graduated from college at age 14. Nice

Yeah I hear it's risky having children later in life. Your mother would have been around 47 when she had you. Or did you graduate from ag college when you were 40? What course did you take, tractor welding?

You are a clueless asshole, ke

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:18   

Quote (stevestory @ May 03 2018,15:15)
It would be amusing if someone who had several hours to kill wanted to make a list of the several dozen scientific errors  Joe Derp made in this most recent meltdown.

Go ahead- but be sure to actually make your case as opposed to just spewing shit.

How does CO2 trap heat? Do tell.

Do you even know how long CO2 keeps the thermal energy it absorbed?

And considering what you think is science you are not anyone to talk about it, dipshit.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:29   

Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,16:18)

Go ahead- but be sure to actually make your case as opposed to just spewing shit.

And considering what you think is science you are not anyone to talk about it, dipshit.

Joke's delusions of adequacy are hilarious to watch!   :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:37   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 03 2018,14:29)

That's what this thread is for.  Watching the silly person be silly.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:44   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 03 2018,16:29)

timmy's cowardly evoTARDgasms just expose its inadequacy and desperation

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:45   

Quote (JohnW @ May 03 2018,16:37)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 03 2018,14:29)

That's what this thread is for.  Watching the silly person be silly.

The evoTARDgasms outnumber my comments, dipshit

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:47   

Picking Joke's best example of incredible stupidity is like asking a mother which of her children is her favorite.  

All Joke's spittle-flying ineptitude is equally amusing.   :)

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:48   

CO2 can only absorb 8% of the heat radiated from the earth. That is it. 92% passes right by CO2 uninhibited by it.

The greenhouse effect says that the radiated heat from the surface gets re-emitted back to the surface and the cycle starts anew.

However that all depends on the direction of that re-emitted thermal energy which depends on the direction the CO2 is facing. If the re-emitted thermal energy is towards outer space then it is no longer part of that cycle.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,16:49   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 03 2018,16:47)

Picking Joke's best example of incredible stupidity is like asking a mother which of her children is her favorite.  

I am comforted by the fact I could easily kick you asses in a debate on evolutionism and science

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,17:00   

Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,16:49)

I am comforted by the fact I could easily kick you asses in a debate on evolutionism and science

Behold the criteria he asks for in debates / wagers. 🤣

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,17:28   

Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,16:12)
Quote (k.e.. @ May 02 2018,21:10)

He goes on to say:

Wiki ID page

Umm, Wikipedia is not a trusted resource. It even admits that it isn't to be used as an academic source.

And even if I edited the page it would just be erased and put back to the way it is.

That is because Wiki has standards.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,18:13   

Quote (Joe G @ May 03 2018,16:48)
CO2 can only absorb 8% of the heat radiated from the earth. That is it. 92% passes right by CO2 uninhibited by it.

The greenhouse effect says that the radiated heat from the surface gets re-emitted back to the surface and the cycle starts anew.

However that all depends on the direction of that re-emitted thermal energy which depends on the direction the CO2 is facing. If the re-emitted thermal energy is towards outer space then it is no longer part of that cycle.

You've already demonstrated you're a clueless dumbass when it comes to basic physics Joke.  No need to belabor the point.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,18:14   

See?  No matter how incredibly stupid Joke's claims are he can always follow it up with something even more incredibly stupid.   :D

--------------

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,18:28   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 03 2018,19:14)

See?  No matter how incredibly stupid Joke's claims are he can always follow it up with something even more incredibly stupid.   :D

However that all depends on the direction of that re-emitted thermal energy which depends on the direction the CO2 is facing.

I don't think Joe even understands what a molecule is, saying shit like this!

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,18:32   

Joe had me at Frequency = Wavelength.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: May 03 2018,18:39   

Quote (stevestory @ May 03 2018,18:28)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 03 2018,19:14)

However that all depends on the direction of that re-emitted thermal energy which depends on the direction the CO2 is facing.

I don't think Joe even understands what a molecule is, saying shit like this!

Joke cracked me up when he didn't know what the chemistry unit "mole" was and thought it was an abbreviation for molecule.   :D

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]