RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,10:57   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,05:40)
Quote (JohnW @ Feb. 06 2015,12:14)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 06 2015,09:39)

Quote (JohnW @ Feb. 06 2015,11:34)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 06 2015,08:58)

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Feb. 06 2015,10:49)
Hi Joe. When are you going to publish your proof that Cantor was wrong about set theory? I am sure that we are all looking forward to it.

Will it be a companion piece to your published proof that frequency = wavelength?

Show me a frequency that has more than one wavelength. Show me a wavelength that has more than one frequency.

Cantor was ignorant about relativity and basic set subtraction proves there is a difference between countably infinite sets.

Don't blame me because you are too dim to grasp that.

Okie dokie, physics boy:

Frequency of 4kHz.  What's the wavelength?

Wavelength of 2m.  What's the frequency?

Frequency = 1/T so do the math.

You have no idea, do you?  Come on, Joe - a frequency can have only one wavelength and a wavelength can have only one frequency in Joephysics, so this should be easy.

Make your case, Johnny, if you can.

I made my case.

If frequency=wavelength, this should be trivially easy:

So go ahead, brainy.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:00   

European or African swallow?

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:19   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,10:56)
So you cannot do as I ask and you cannot make your case.

Got it

Maybe my words were too big for you to comprehend, what with your 150 IOQ and all.

Let's try again.

Please solve for X, where X = frequency:

2 meters = X

Please show your math.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:19   

Quote (JohnW @ Feb. 10 2015,10:57)

Hi Joe. When are you going to publish your proof that Cantor was wrong about set theory? I am sure that we are all looking forward to it.

Will it be a companion piece to your published proof that frequency = wavelength?

Show me a frequency that has more than one wavelength. Show me a wavelength that has more than one frequency.

Cantor was ignorant about relativity and basic set subtraction proves there is a difference between countably infinite sets.

Okie dokie, physics boy:

You have no idea, do you?  Come on, Joe - a frequency can have only one wavelength and a wavelength can have only one frequency in Joephysics, so this should be easy.

I made my case.

So go ahead, brainy.

Hey assholes, I am STILL waiting for a wavelength with more than one frequency or a frequency with more than one wavelength.

What seems to be the problem? If you can't do that then just admit that I am right, again.

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:20   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Feb. 10 2015,11:19)

Got it

Maybe my words were too big for you to comprehend, what with your 150 IOQ and all.

Let's try again.

2 meters = X

Please show your math.

Please do as I have requested or go fuck yourself.

Make your case, if you can

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

socle

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:26   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,11:19)
Hey assholes, I am STILL waiting for a wavelength with more than one frequency or a frequency with more than one wavelength.

What seems to be the problem? If you can't do that then just admit that I am right, again.

5 meters and 10 meters.  These are both wavelengths corresponding to the same frequency

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:29   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,11:20)

Got it

Let's try again.

2 meters = X

Please show your math.

They did, Joe. You're just too stupid to understand, as always.

SO RONREY?

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:30   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,08:15)
Quote (The whole truth @ Feb. 10 2015,10:13)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,07:31)

Quote (The whole truth @ Feb. 10 2015,09:20)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,05:39)

Quote (OgreMkV @ Feb. 06 2015,12:13)
I'm sorry Joe, but you are (as usual) being unfair.

We are required to precisely say every minute detail of anything we talk about. If we don't, then you feel free to make up stuff about what we said.

However, you don't hold yourself to the same level of detail and refuse to talk about anything more than vague responses... at some point later, you will then deny having said due to some minor point (like a semicolon instead of a comma).

This is little more than purposefully misleading. Some would call it outright lying, but I know how sensitive you are and would never do that to you.

If you don't want to talk about the science, then fine. Make up whatever crap helps you sleep at night.  Whatever helps you believe you won a discussion. Anyone (even your fellow IDers) can see you have no idea what's going on.

As a point of fact, whenever people are talking about human caused climate change... one assumes that we're talking about the period that humans could actually cause climate change. I know you don't care about that, because you have this strange delusion that reality doesn't exist. That CO2 is not a greenhouse gas. That plants would be infinitely better with infinite CO2. That "warm is good", ignoring ocean acidification, ice sheet collapse, increase in extreme weather, and all the other issues you don't get because you have no idea what's really going on.

Whatever.  We'll just have to muddle through without your opinion. Because, honestly, even if you were right, you are such a truly horrid person, that no one would listen to you anyway.

LoL! You made a false statement and got called on it. You are a coward, Kevin. I never said that CO2 was not a greenhouse gas. You are a little lying punk. I never said the world would be better with infinite CO2, again you are a just a little lying faggot.

Science has said the climate change will not bring about extreme weather and we have seen extreme weather events in the past. The dust bowl of the 1930s, for example. Strange that hurricane season has been whimpering down lately. Loser.

Ice sheets? How do you know they are supposed to exist in the first place?

Talk about science? Sure, but you have no idea what science entails.

"Science has said the climate change will not bring about extreme weather..."

Really? I've heard scientists say that climate change will cause more extreme weather.

"...and we have seen extreme weather events in the past."

So? No scientist that I know of has ever said that there were never extreme weather events in the past.

"The dust bowl of the 1930s, for example."

Hey joey, what (or who) caused the Dust Bowl?

"Strange that hurricane season has been whimpering down lately. Loser."

You think small, joey, extremely small.

"Ice sheets? How do you know they are supposed to exist in the first place?"

Supposed to exist? Huh? What?

"Talk about science? Sure, but you have no idea what science entails."

So, joey the YEC muslim/christian IDiot, what does science entail?

LoL! We do not see more extreme weather you ignorant fuck. That means your "scientists" are wrong.

Ah, so no new temperature records (highs or lows) have recently occurred, no unusual melting of ice sheets or glaciers has recently occurred, no unusual sea level increases have recently occurred, no unusual snowfall, rainfall, droughts, storms, or any other unusual climate related phenomena have recently occurred? No life forms, including humans, have been or are being adversely affected by recent rapid climate change? And none of that will continue to occur, especially due to rapid anthropogenic climate change?

And if rapid climate change is occurring and continues to occur, it's just allah-yhwh rapidly adjusting the world to the way it's 'supposed' to be, right? Oh wait, rapid climate change that's occurring now was 'front-loaded' at the moment of "Special Creation", and allah-yhwh doesn't have to manually adjust anything, right?

And joey, just in case you're planning to bring the Mid-Pliocene and Miocene into it, by "recently" I mean recently.

NOAA Reprort Destroys Global Warming Link to Extreme Weather

Eat it you ignorant ass

joey, you obviously didn't pay attention to some revealing comments below that extremely biased article, and it's also obvious that you didn't read the report that the article refers to and pay close attention to the wording in it.

For example: "This report contributes to the growing body of evidence that human influences on climate have changed the risk of
some extreme events and that scientists are increasingly able to detect these changes. A failure to find anthropogenic signals for several events examined in this report does not prove anthropogenic climate change had no role to play. Rather, an anthropogenic contribution to these events that is distinguishable from natural climate variability could not be detected by these analyses. Thus, there may have been an anthropogenic role, but these particular analyses did not find one."

One uncertain and questionable report does not nullify all of the evidence of anthropogenic climate change.

And climate change isn't just about extreme events.

Like I said, you think small, extremely small.

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:32   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 10 2015,11:29)

Got it

Let's try again.

2 meters = X

Please show your math.

SO RONREY?

LoL! Only an imbecile would say they made a case- enter Richie cupcake.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:33   

Quote (socle @ Feb. 10 2015,11:26)

5 meters and 10 meters.  These are both wavelengths corresponding to the same frequency

Reference please. Your word means nothing.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:35   

Quote (The whole truth @ Feb. 10 2015,11:30)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,08:15)
Quote (The whole truth @ Feb. 10 2015,10:13)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,07:31)

Quote (The whole truth @ Feb. 10 2015,09:20)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,05:39)

Quote (OgreMkV @ Feb. 06 2015,12:13)
I'm sorry Joe, but you are (as usual) being unfair.

We are required to precisely say every minute detail of anything we talk about. If we don't, then you feel free to make up stuff about what we said.

However, you don't hold yourself to the same level of detail and refuse to talk about anything more than vague responses... at some point later, you will then deny having said due to some minor point (like a semicolon instead of a comma).

This is little more than purposefully misleading. Some would call it outright lying, but I know how sensitive you are and would never do that to you.

If you don't want to talk about the science, then fine. Make up whatever crap helps you sleep at night.  Whatever helps you believe you won a discussion. Anyone (even your fellow IDers) can see you have no idea what's going on.

As a point of fact, whenever people are talking about human caused climate change... one assumes that we're talking about the period that humans could actually cause climate change. I know you don't care about that, because you have this strange delusion that reality doesn't exist. That CO2 is not a greenhouse gas. That plants would be infinitely better with infinite CO2. That "warm is good", ignoring ocean acidification, ice sheet collapse, increase in extreme weather, and all the other issues you don't get because you have no idea what's really going on.

Whatever.  We'll just have to muddle through without your opinion. Because, honestly, even if you were right, you are such a truly horrid person, that no one would listen to you anyway.

LoL! You made a false statement and got called on it. You are a coward, Kevin. I never said that CO2 was not a greenhouse gas. You are a little lying punk. I never said the world would be better with infinite CO2, again you are a just a little lying faggot.

Science has said the climate change will not bring about extreme weather and we have seen extreme weather events in the past. The dust bowl of the 1930s, for example. Strange that hurricane season has been whimpering down lately. Loser.

Ice sheets? How do you know they are supposed to exist in the first place?

Talk about science? Sure, but you have no idea what science entails.

"Science has said the climate change will not bring about extreme weather..."

Really? I've heard scientists say that climate change will cause more extreme weather.

"...and we have seen extreme weather events in the past."

So? No scientist that I know of has ever said that there were never extreme weather events in the past.

"The dust bowl of the 1930s, for example."

Hey joey, what (or who) caused the Dust Bowl?

"Strange that hurricane season has been whimpering down lately. Loser."

You think small, joey, extremely small.

"Ice sheets? How do you know they are supposed to exist in the first place?"

Supposed to exist? Huh? What?

"Talk about science? Sure, but you have no idea what science entails."

So, joey the YEC muslim/christian IDiot, what does science entail?

LoL! We do not see more extreme weather you ignorant fuck. That means your "scientists" are wrong.

Ah, so no new temperature records (highs or lows) have recently occurred, no unusual melting of ice sheets or glaciers has recently occurred, no unusual sea level increases have recently occurred, no unusual snowfall, rainfall, droughts, storms, or any other unusual climate related phenomena have recently occurred? No life forms, including humans, have been or are being adversely affected by recent rapid climate change? And none of that will continue to occur, especially due to rapid anthropogenic climate change?

And if rapid climate change is occurring and continues to occur, it's just allah-yhwh rapidly adjusting the world to the way it's 'supposed' to be, right? Oh wait, rapid climate change that's occurring now was 'front-loaded' at the moment of "Special Creation", and allah-yhwh doesn't have to manually adjust anything, right?

And joey, just in case you're planning to bring the Mid-Pliocene and Miocene into it, by "recently" I mean recently.

NOAA Reprort Destroys Global Warming Link to Extreme Weather

Eat it you ignorant ass

joey, you obviously didn't pay attention to some revealing comments below that extremely biased article, and it's also obvious that you didn't read the report that the article refers to and pay close attention to the wording in it.

For example: "This report contributes to the growing body of evidence that human influences on climate have changed the risk of
some extreme events and that scientists are increasingly able to detect these changes. A failure to find anthropogenic signals for several events examined in this report does not prove anthropogenic climate change had no role to play. Rather, an anthropogenic contribution to these events that is distinguishable from natural climate variability could not be detected by these analyses. Thus, there may have been an anthropogenic role, but these particular analyses did not find one."

One uncertain and questionable report does not nullify all of the evidence of anthropogenic climate change.

And climate change isn't just about extreme events.

Like I said, you think small, extremely small.

There isn't any evidence that humans are creating extreme weather events. Their isn't any evidence that global warming triggers extreme weather events. And, as a matter of fact, hurricanes have been decreasing in frequency.

Whoopsie...

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:36   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Feb. 10 2015,11:00)

European or African swallow?

You swallow both European and African sperm...

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:36   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,11:32)

Got it

Let's try again.

2 meters = X

Please show your math.

SO RONREY?

Only a big fat cock-guzzling halfwit internet coward would say that, Joe.*

*See, I can use your terrible assertions, but as always I do them better.

Could be written for you, Chubs:

I'm So Ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work rearry hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems like no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A rittle ronery
Poor rittle me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feel rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I'm the smartest most crever most physicarry fit
But nobody else seems to rearize it
When I change the world maybe they'll notice me
But until then I'rr just be ronery
Rittle ronery, poor rittle me

I'm so ronery

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

socle

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:39   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,11:33)

It's actually a very generous hint, so I'll let you work it out for yourself.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:39   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 10 2015,11:36)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,11:32)

Got it

Let's try again.

2 meters = X

Please show your math.

SO RONREY?

Only a big fat cock-guzzling halfwit internet coward would say that, Joe.*

*See, I can use your terrible assertions, but as always I do them better.

Could be written for you, Chubs:

I'm So Ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work rearry hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems like no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A rittle ronery
Poor rittle me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feel rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I'm the smartest most crever most physicarry fit
But nobody else seems to rearize it
When I change the world maybe they'll notice me
But until then I'rr just be ronery
Rittle ronery, poor rittle me

I'm so ronery

LoL! The big fat cock-guzzling halfwit internet coward, strikes again.

It is very telling that you cannot support the claim that they made a case.

Also YOU, dicklick, keep telling me to come here and post. So it is strange that you have a tardgasm every time I do so.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:40   

Quote (socle @ Feb. 10 2015,11:39)

OK so you can't support your claim. Thank you for admitting that.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:43   

Could be good. From the Tard who brought you such hits as:

WAR HERO CRIPPLE HEMAN
PYRAMID POWER!
H2O2
WATERMELON TICKS AND DRAGONFLYS PLAY
I GOT CANNED FOR THREATS FROM MY WORK PC
INFINITY IS SMALLER THAN MY DUMB
THE PLANETS NEED STARS TO STOP GRAVITY SUCKING THEM INTO THE SUN
PARKINGLOT HOBO FIGHTER
I CHANGE MY BLOG WHEN I GET CAUGHT OUT BUT I'M TOO STUPID AND GET CAUGHT
ETC ETC

We have

I DONT GET BASIC PHYSICS, BUT I REPAIR FRIDGES

Turn it up and enjoy the tard!
:D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:46   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 10 2015,11:43)

WAR HERO CRIPPLE HEMAN
PYRAMID POWER!
H2O2
PARKINGLOT HOBO FIGHTER
ETC ETC

We have

And more spastic tardgasms from the cowardly wonder, Richard Tardboy Hughes.

What's wrong Richie? Can't support the shit you spew?

Richie Tardboy Hughes, pathological liar and proud of it.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:48   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,11:46)

WAR HERO CRIPPLE HEMAN
PYRAMID POWER!
H2O2
PARKINGLOT HOBO FIGHTER
ETC ETC

We have

Okay, I'll set the clock. How long before he runs back to his blog for a good cry?

See all those things in CAPITALS, chubbers? That's you, that is.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH

--------------

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,11:57   

joey, the only case you've ever made is that you're a ronery, incorrigible, extremely ignorant, cowardly, lying, two-faced, tardacious muslim-christian-IDiot-YEC.

By the way, have you started your lawsuit against your kids' school(s) yet?

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,12:02   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,09:40)

Quote (socle @ Feb. 10 2015,11:39)

OK so you can't support your claim. Thank you for admitting that.

This is the sort of thing which makes me think "No.  He can't be that stupid."  Then I think "Only a complete idiot would get his jollies from pretending to be that stupid."

So, we're clearly going to have to spell this out.

In our universe, 0 < frequency <= c/wavelength.  It depends on the nature of the wave and the medium through which it travels.  You got that now, Joe, or is this still over your head?

I'm willing to consider the possibility that Joe's universe doesn't work like this, and all waves travel at the same speed.  Maybe that's what keeps planets from falling into the sun.  It probably has something to do with the largest known number.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,12:14   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,09:33)

When it comes to words that mean nothing, your "word" takes the caek, joey.

--------------

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,12:34   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 10 2015,09:48)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2015,11:46)

WAR HERO CRIPPLE HEMAN
PYRAMID POWER!
H2O2
PARKINGLOT HOBO FIGHTER
ETC ETC

We have

Okay, I'll set the clock. How long before he runs back to his blog for a good cry?

See all those things in CAPITALS, chubbers? That's you, that is.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH

"How long before he runs back to his blog for a good cry?"

It appears that he has done so already. He sure does peter out quickly.

Edited by The whole truth on Feb. 10 2015,10:36

--------------

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,13:53   

Joe, try looking up wave velocity.

While you are at it, consider whether sound and electromagnetic waves have the same wavelength at the same frequency.

And whether the propagation medium makes any difference.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,13:59   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Feb. 10 2015,13:53)
Joe, try looking up wave velocity.

While you are at it, consider whether sound and electromagnetic waves have the same wavelength at the same frequency.

And whether the propagation medium makes any difference.

That's a great question and one that Joey can't hope to deal with, since he jumped all over my ass because I didn't specify "historical range" in my comments about temperature.

He didn't specify EM radiation and so anything he says about other waves will just be him "made a sweeping claim and he was wrong, period."

;)

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,14:20   

Waves have different propagation velocities in different media. There cannot be a one to one paring of wavelength and frequency, because the relationship depends on velocity.

You do not automatically know one from the other. This is a different issue from whether they are "equal."  Joe has been arguing they are "equivalent" because you can derive one from the other, but he is trivially wrong.

It's been fun tweaking Joe about this, but since he asked, this is an answer.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,15:03   

Quote (JohnW @ Feb. 10 2015,10:57)

Okie dokie, physics boy:

I made my case.

So go ahead, brainy.

Wiki:
The speed of a wave depends upon the medium in which it propagates. In particular, the speed of light in a medium is less than in vacuum, which means that the same frequency will correspond to a shorter wavelength in the medium than in vacuum, ...

In other words, just look at a rainbow.

Now that I have done what you have asked, are you still going to claim that frequency = wavelength?

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,15:08   

Just look at the rainbow, Joey.

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,17:27   

Unlike joey I like to learn things so I have a question.

Picture this: I'm sitting on a rock on a jetty that juts out into the ocean, and I'm watching waves go by. To keep it simple I'll say that the waves are 20 feet in length and they go by at the rate of one every 5 seconds. The wavelength is 20 feet and the frequency is one per 5 seconds, 12 per minute, 72 per hour, etc.

The next day I go back to the same place and this time the waves still have a length of 20 feet but they're going by faster, at the rate of one every 3 seconds. The wavelength is 20 feet and the frequency is one per 3 seconds, 20 per minute, 120 per hour, etc.

The day after that I go to the same place and this time the length of the waves is 15 feet and they're going by at the rate of one every 3 seconds. The wavelength is 15 feet and the frequency is one per 3 seconds, 20 per minute, 120 per hour, etc.

I go back one more time and this time the length of the waves is 30 feet and they're going by at the rate of one every 5 seconds. The wavelength is 30 feet and the frequency is one per five seconds, 12 per minute, 72 per hour, etc.

Is this applicable to what you guys are talking about?

Edited by The whole truth on Feb. 10 2015,15:37

--------------

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2015,17:35   

Deleted.

Edited by The whole truth on Feb. 10 2015,15:35

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]