RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < ... 893 894 895 896 897 [898] 899 900 901 902 903 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
dogdidit

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2008,16:13   

That last is directed to Dave, meant to say.
And the Ikonboard smiley feature is, uh, mildly annoying. :angry:

--------------
"Humans carry plants and animals all over the globe, thus introducing them to places they could never have reached on their own. That certainly increases biodiversity." - D'OL

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2008,16:13   

DT has another <0.3 moment http://www.uncommondescent.com/off-top....warming

Eh, no.  Dr. Emmanuel reversed his position on hurricanes.  (Edit* No he didn't)Comments from the Usual Gang of IDiots:

1) How brave he is, just like those Expelled people!
2) scientists have bias, this one was honest
3) Break out the comfy chair and soft pillows — he’s going to need them.
:p
4) rambling
5) DT bloviates, trying to show off how science-y he can sound
6) nonsensus about consensus

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2008,16:32   

Quote (dogdidit @ April 14 2008,15:52)
Quote (Ptaylor @ April 14 2008,15:30)
DT has another <0.3 day.
See the comments. For posterity:

Dick to the Dawk on Bill Maher
DaveScot

I watched Dawkins on the Bill Maher show last night. Among other interesting things he said was when it comes to belief in gods if you were to rate his belief on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being most belief and 10 being least he puts himself at a 6. Then he compares belief in gods with belief in fairies and pink unicorns. So I guess he’s conflicted about those too. Bill Maher then ridiculed religion in predictable trite ways which caused Dawkins to reconsider the belief rating and up it to “6 point 9?. Hilarious. Richard Dawkins is really a centrist on religious beliefs. Who’da thunk?

Too bad Bill Maher didn’t ask Richard Dawkins to rate his belief in the existence of material intelligent agents who can alter the course of evolution by tinkering with the DNA of living organisms. Personally I put that “belief” at a 1 (no doubt) unless someone convinces me that Craig Venter doesn’t really exist.

Watch that '1 to 10' figure over the next few hours.

Didn't take long. DLH tidies up:

Dawkins does say 6 out of 7 ((1 being highest, 7 lowest)
He then drops to 6.9 out of 7.

DaveScott - I second Leo Hale’s recommendation to correct the primary post from 6 out of 10
to 6 out of 7.
DLH fails to mention that the rest of the primary post falls apart after this change is made. Hmm - this looks like a job for the Obliviator. Has DS ever had to send his own posts to www.offtopicpost.com before?

I love being right.

How's that working out for you now? :p

DaveTard edited his post in a completely new way for him...!

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2008,16:35   

Yes, Dave has made a correction . But 1 - 7 is a silly foreign scale, and anyway he qualified the OP with "who'da thunk?", so he was right after all (as he is 99.7% of the time). My bad.

--------------
We no longer say: “Another day; another bad day for Darwinism.” We now say: “Another day since the time Darwinism was disproved.”
-PaV, Uncommon Descent, 19 June 2016

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2008,20:40   

Davetard is confused from the predicate and on...

framing 'the course of evolution'* makes his widdle designer trivial.  does evolution have a course (do you have a purpose in life, yes, duh, god, blah, well i reckon the good lard musta had a purpose summoning john calvin) what a semantic ball of shit.

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,00:12   

kairosfocus to leave us?  
Now, on why I have taken the effort to make this now extended — and BTW, drawing to a conclusion (have patience, soon you will not have to “bother” with me here at all . . .) — blog visit to UD:

Are we going to lose kf?  What will the world do for jocularity?

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,02:01   

Quote (CeilingCat @ April 14 2008,22:12)
kairosfocus to leave us?    
Now, on why I have taken the effort to make this now extended — and BTW, drawing to a conclusion (have patience, soon you will not have to “bother” with me here at all . . .) — blog visit to UD:

Well maybe he has a terminal condition.  Oh, we all have a terminal condition.  My bad.

Maybe he has a more proximate terminal condition.

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,02:45   

Has anyone done a study on the efficacy of prayer in causing a proximate terminal condition?

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,04:54   

Quote (didymos @ April 15 2008,02:45)
Has anyone done a study on the efficacy of prayer in causing a proximate terminal condition?

That's called "Imprecatory Prayer" and it's about as effective as any other kind of prayer.

Look here for a rather disgusting example, directed towards Americans United for Separation of Church and State.  He's nice enough to give some Bible verses supporting IP.

A Google search will turn up a few dozen other examples.

Hmm, this looks interesting:(From the above site)
Everyday telephonic prayer meeting (for those who want to pray)

Every Day 5:00 to 6:00 a.m. Pacific time zone

Call- 1-605-772-3900

Put in access code # 399430

(Come on the telephone line for a few minutes or all of the time, but let us all pray.

Discussion on this event can be heard daily Monday through Thursday at 9:00 am PST "The Wiley Drake Show" on www.crusaderadio.com Let us pray and see what our God will do.

Yes, let us see what he will do.

I wonder if a group of believers praying for God to kill someone would constitute a threat, legally?  Would it be the equivalent of trying to hire a hit man?  As many people have discovered the hard way, even if the hitman you try to hire turns out not to be a hit man and is really an undercover cop, you're still busted.  Could Pastor Wiley get out of trouble by admitting that God doesn't really exist and his whole show is a scam?

Edited to add ruminations on hiring godly hit men.

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,09:06   

russ:  
DaveScott, this is a great post. Maybe you should compile a book of case studies in design detection with all this free material they’re providing.

Link
Yes indeed. Collect them all together (don't forget to ask Sal DaveScot) so we can chuckle at them all in one place.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,09:10   

Quote (CeilingCat @ April 15 2008,04:54)
Quote (didymos @ April 15 2008,02:45)

That's called "Imprecatory Prayer" and it's about as effective as any other kind of prayer.

Look here for a rather disgusting example, directed towards Americans United for Separation of Church and State.  He's nice enough to give some Bible verses supporting IP.

A Google search will turn up a few dozen other examples.

Hmm, this looks interesting:(From the above site)
Everyday telephonic prayer meeting (for those who want to pray)

Every Day 5:00 to 6:00 a.m. Pacific time zone

Call- 1-605-772-3900

Put in access code # 399430

(Come on the telephone line for a few minutes or all of the time, but let us all pray.

Discussion on this event can be heard daily Monday through Thursday at 9:00 am PST "The Wiley Drake Show" on www.crusaderadio.com Let us pray and see what our God will do.

Yes, let us see what he will do.

I wonder if a group of believers praying for God to kill someone would constitute a threat, legally?  Would it be the equivalent of trying to hire a hit man?  As many people have discovered the hard way, even if the hitman you try to hire turns out not to be a hit man and is really an undercover cop, you're still busted.  Could Pastor Wiley get out of trouble by admitting that God doesn't really exist and his whole show is a scam?

Edited to add ruminations on hiring godly hit men.

Ceiling Cat - Watch out dude!  

Those crazed religionists just flew in some high-priced hit-man talent today.  I hear the guy is former SS, so be careful.  Don't let anybody with red shoes get close to you.

Here he is trying once again to discredit the peppered moths experiment:

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,09:27   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ April 15 2008,09:06)
russ:  
DaveScott, this is a great post. Maybe you should compile a book of case studies in design detection with all this free material they’re providing.

Link
Yes indeed. Collect them all together (don't forget to ask Sal DaveScot) so we can chuckle at them all in one place.

Hang on. I thought the EF only detected design? Now it's doing new things. Go magic EF! We know both were designed, becuase we know both designers.

Dave, you're a TARD.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,12:04   

Quote (Dr.GH @ April 15 2008,02:01)
Quote (CeilingCat @ April 14 2008,22:12)
kairosfocus to leave us?    

Well maybe he has a terminal condition.  Oh, we all have a terminal condition.  My bad.

Maybe he has a more proximate terminal condition.

Well, I know I am going to die before he ever shuts up!

:D

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,13:28   

Arf!

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-240262

RichardFry

04/15/2008

1:21 pm
DaveScot

You successfully used CSI and the Explanatory Filter to reach a design inference.

The Explanatory Filter documentation I’ve been reading appeares to indicate that a mathmatical treatment is the only way to reach such a determination? As this has not been filed under “Humour” DaveScot, is this simply the EF’s equivilent of pseudo-code? Is there a formal mathmatical treatment of this issue on the cards perhaps? What units is information measured in in any case? I’ve always wondered about that.

FTK/DaveScot

Plagiarism and copyright infringement are different things.

Yes, of course, but the moral issue is are either of them acceptable when you are making a film that purports to stand on the higer moral ground?

What is proven by Bolinski is that Premise’s version was inspired by the Harvard original.

I suspect that this is not the tack to take in court! Premise can logically (it appears to me) only claim it was inspired by the actual biological items it depicts, to mention “it was inspired by the Harvard original” in court means (IANAL) they might as well give in on day one and pay the piper his fee.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,15:09   

DI, Hitler, Darwin:

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2008/04/hitlers_debt_to_darwin.html#more

--------------

Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,15:38   

Quote (Richardthughes @ April 15 2008,15:09)
DI, Hitler, Darwin:

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2008/04/hitlers_debt_to_darwin.html#more

What is it with those wankers? Oh yes:

The misreporting of the evolution issue is one key reason for this site.

I'd forgotten that.

--------------
We no longer say: “Another day; another bad day for Darwinism.” We now say: “Another day since the time Darwinism was disproved.”
-PaV, Uncommon Descent, 19 June 2016

Albatrossity2

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,17:00   

Granny Tard takes up the insult stick after FtK dropped it. In her most recent philippic about Expelled, she asserts  
If you are a materialist, you will think that any level of harassment, persecution, or unjust dealings against non-materialists or Darwin doubters is justified. Or else you will simply refuse to see it when it is before your face. After all, you know that Darwin was right, there is no free will and no hereafter, and all that matters is winning now.

If you are a non-materialist, you think that the line between good and evil passes through the human heart and that there really is free will and truth, and you keep hoping that evidence will one day finally matter.

Per usual, she has it exactly backward, just like DT's shaven dog.

No, Denyse. I'm not in favor of harrassment, persecution, or unjust dealings. I think the firing of Chris Comer was unjust. Why do you "refuse to see it' that way? I'm pretty sure that Darwin was wrong about a lot of things; you might try reading up on the last 150 years of scientific progress to learn about that as well.

And I'm very sure that "evidence will one day finally matter". if you have any evidence, we've yet to hear about it. If I was able to comment at UD, I'd be happy to tell you this to your face. But somehow I can't do that.  I wonder why that doesn't strike you as "unjust" either.

--------------
Flesh of the sky, child of the sky, the mind
Has been obligated from the beginning
To create an ordered universe
As the only possible proof of its own inheritance.
                        - Pattiann Rogers

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,17:06   

kairosfocus:

The only seriously mentioned evo mat alternative
Is a quasi-infinite array of sub cosmi,
To soak up the config space,
And that plainly moves out of science into
Ad hoc speculative philosophical metaphysics.

I just felt like posting that lovely bit of doggerel. But I have no idea what it means.

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,17:06   

Quote (Albatrossity2 @ April 15 2008,15:00)
Granny Tard takes up the insult stick after FtK dropped it. In her most recent philippic about Expelled, she asserts    
If you are a materialist, you will think that any level of harassment, persecution, or unjust dealings against non-materialists or Darwin doubters is justified. Or else you will simply refuse to see it when it is before your face. After all, you know that Darwin was right, there is no free will and no hereafter, and all that matters is winning now.

If you are a non-materialist, you think that the line between good and evil passes through the human heart and that there really is free will and truth, and you keep hoping that evidence will one day finally matter.

Per usual, she has it exactly backward, just like DT's shaven dog.

No, Denyse. I'm not in favor of harrassment, persecution, or unjust dealings. I think the firing of Chris Comer was unjust. Why do you "refuse to see it' that way? I'm pretty sure that Darwin was wrong about a lot of things; you might try reading up on the last 150 years of scientific progress to learn about that as well.

And I'm very sure that "evidence will one day finally matter". if you have any evidence, we've yet to hear about it. If I was able to comment at UD, I'd be happy to tell you this to your face. But somehow I can't do that.  I wonder why that doesn't strike you as "unjust" either.

Denyse, same source:
Prediction: The ability to communicate skillfully with the public - over against legacy media story distorters - will be critical.

In which case, we win.  "Over against legacy media story distorters?"

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

dheddle

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,18:03   

Did anyone catch the vanishing UD post? (No, I'm not kidding.) It was a WAD byline, and it was Promise Media's response to the plagiarism charge. It was above DO'L s latest post--but now it is gone. Again, I'm not kidding.

Timeline added in edit: I saw it when I was in my university office around 5:30 (Eastern) and it was gone by 6:45 when I checked again from home.

--------------
Mysticism is a rational enterprise. Religion is not. The mystic has recognized something about the nature of consciousness prior to thought, and this recognition is susceptible to rational discussion. The mystic has reason for what he believes, and these reasons are empirical. --Sam Harris

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,18:04   

Quote (dheddle @ April 15 2008,19:03)
Did anyone catch the vanishing UD post? (No, I'm not kidding.) It was a WAD byline, and it was Promise Media's response to the plagiarism charge. It was above DO'L s latest post--but now it is gone. Again, I'm not kidding.

Yeah, ERV said Peter got it.  (over in the Expelled thread)

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Reginald Beasley

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,18:08   

Quote (dheddle @ April 15 2008,18:03)

Timeline added in edit: I saw it when I was in my university office around 5:30 (Eastern) and it was gone by 6:45 when I checked again from home.

What did it say?   do we have an eta from erv?

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,18:11   

Quote (Reginald Beasley @ April 15 2008,18:08)
Quote (dheddle @ April 15 2008,18:03)

What did it say?   do we have an eta from erv?

Dr. Dr. Dembski said that Denyse was a bettererer kisser than DaveTard.

--------------

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,18:45   

http://www.uncommondescent.com/expelle....imation
I don't think it disappeared.

15 April 2008
EXPELLED Producers respond to Dawkins, Bolinsky, XVIVO, etc. regarding copyright of its animation
William Dembski

The following statement is from the Executive Producers of EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed.

Since we began working on this very interesting project, the producers have been the subject of any number of groundless accusations, most of which we found amusing. The vast majority of these accusations we chose to ignore given that agitation is typical with any provocative documentary. We also recognized that as the film took form, it would specifically disturb a vocal minority of academic elites, and tread on what some people involved with science and academia consider sacred ground. We therefore expected a high level of criticism against the film from this particular group, who view themselves as self appointed gatekeepers. We accepted in good humor many of the crazy insinuations that they made as part of the cost of pursuing our project.

However, the latest claim concerning the copyright status of our proprietary animation is so ridiculous, bogus and misinformed that we must respond. Premise Media invested significant time and money into the research and original creation of the animation used in our film to illustrate cellular activity. Our own team of experts created the highest quality of animation that is available. In fact, the animation we use in the theatrical release of our movie is only a small portion of the animation we have created and plan to use in future projects.

Concerning the intriguing smear campaign being carried on by long term activists on one side of the evolution controversy, we are completely confident of the validity of our copyright on our originally created animation. We can assure any opponents of free speech that the rights granted in the United States Constitution are extraordinarily strong, and most especially strong related to protecting film productions.

We look forward to ordinary Americans from a broad range of backgrounds seeing our film.

The Executive Producers of Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

Following the discovery of the kinesin in the late 1980s there were investigations into the locomotion method used for propulsion giving two models with one being an “inch worm” model and the other being the “hand over hand” model. We illustrate the hand over hand mechanism in the transport of a vesicle.

A variety of papers, micrographs, illustrations and animations with depictions of the cellular transport system of kinesin were used and are freely available on the internet. We invite you to learn more about this incredible little transport engine through the following links:

http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2003/december10/kinesinproof-1210.html
   http://www.stanford.edu/group/blocklab/kinesin.html
   http://www7.nationalacademies.org/bpa/reports_bmm.html
   http://www.umich.edu/news/MT/04/Fall04/story.html?molecular
   http://www.esi-topics.com/nhp/2006/july-06-NobutakaHirokawa.html
   http://bioweb.bio.uci.edu/sgross/NaturesNanotech.htm
   http://www.goldmanlab.northwestern.edu/images/iftransportcartoon.gif
   http://www.goldmanlab.northwestern.edu/intro.htm

--------------
Who said that ev'ry wish would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it
Look what it's done so far

The Daily Wingnut

dheddle

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,18:50   

It is back up at UD.

--------------
Mysticism is a rational enterprise. Religion is not. The mystic has recognized something about the nature of consciousness prior to thought, and this recognition is susceptible to rational discussion. The mystic has reason for what he believes, and these reasons are empirical. --Sam Harris

Reginald Beasley

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,18:53   

Quote (BWE @ April 15 2008,18:45)
[URL=http://www.uncommondescent.com/expelled/expelled-producers-respond-to-dawkins-bolinsky-xvivo-etc-regarding-copyright-of-its-animat

ion/]http://www.uncommondescent.com/expelle....imation[/URL]
I don't think it disappeared.

15 April 2008
EXPELLED Producers respond to Dawkins, Bolinsky, XVIVO, etc. regarding copyright of its animation
William Dembski

The following statement is from the Executive Producers of EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed.

Since we began working on this very interesting project, the producers have been the subject of any number of groundless accusations, most of which we found amusing. The vast majority of these accusations we chose to ignore given that agitation is typical with any provocative documentary. We also recognized that as the film took form, it would specifically disturb a vocal minority of academic elites, and tread on what some people involved with science and academia consider sacred ground. We therefore expected a high level of criticism against the film from this particular group, who view themselves as self appointed gatekeepers. We accepted in good humor many of the crazy insinuations that they made as part of the cost of pursuing our project.

However, the latest claim concerning the copyright status of our proprietary animation is so ridiculous, bogus and misinformed that we must respond. Premise Media invested significant time and money into the research and original creation of the animation used in our film to illustrate cellular activity. Our own team of experts created the highest quality of animation that is available. In fact, the animation we use in the theatrical release of our movie is only a small portion of the animation we have created and plan to use in future projects.

Concerning the intriguing smear campaign being carried on by long term activists on one side of the evolution controversy, we are completely confident of the validity of our copyright on our originally created animation. We can assure any opponents of free speech that the rights granted in the United States Constitution are extraordinarily strong, and most especially strong related to protecting film productions.

We look forward to ordinary Americans from a broad range of backgrounds seeing our film.

The Executive Producers of Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

Following the discovery of the kinesin in the late 1980s there were investigations into the locomotion method used for propulsion giving two models with one being an “inch worm” model and the other being the “hand over hand” model. We illustrate the hand over hand mechanism in the transport of a vesicle.

A variety of papers, micrographs, illustrations and animations with depictions of the cellular transport system of kinesin were used and are freely available on the internet. We invite you to learn more about this incredible little transport engine through the following links:

Statement 1: Premise Media invested significant time and money into the research and original creation of the animation used
in our film to illustrate cellular activity.

Statement 2:  We invite you to learn more about this incredible little transport engine through the following links:

So apparently their extensive significant time and research is a google search.

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,18:56   

yep.

BTW, slight hat tip to lucky we got bibles.

--------------

The Daily Wingnut

dogdidit

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,19:24   

Quote (Zachriel @ April 15 2008,17:06)

kairosfocus:

The only seriously mentioned evo mat alternative
Is a quasi-infinite array of sub cosmi,
To soak up the config space,
And that plainly moves out of science into
Ad hoc speculative philosophical metaphysics.

I just felt like posting that lovely bit of doggerel. But I have no idea what it means.

Keep reading; this should clear it up:

The result: a quasi-infinite array of life-facilitating sub cosmi, each within the contrext of a quasi infinite array of non-life facilitating sub cosmi.

Any questions? (Strictly speaking, "ZOMGWTF???" is not a question.)

I hope I haven't quoted him out of contrext.

Speaking of doggerel: on the same UD thread he introduces us to "ad hocery" (though I think there is good argument to be made that "ad hockery" is more orthographically correct). Looks tailor-made for a double-dactyl, just in case the limerick composers around here need a new challenge.  :)

--------------
"Humans carry plants and animals all over the globe, thus introducing them to places they could never have reached on their own. That certainly increases biodiversity." - D'OL

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,19:35   

Sometimes I seriously wonder what motivates some of the posters there but I enjoyed this one by Atom:

Also I thought the EF was a design detector, not a plagiarism detector?

Plagarism charges involve two similar objects (text, video, etc) and claim whether or not the similarity was intentional (designed) or accidental (not-designed). You can probably now see how the EF is relevant in such cases.

And I would say yes, what XVIVO did was a psuedo-code version of the EF (which is obviously not as robust as a fully quantified application of it.) They implicitly agree that ID reasoning works, since they attempt to use it to prove their point.

I love how any legitimate support for their ideas also functions as the opposite.

At this point in the war room over there they must be [edited by homeland security]. What a pathetic bunch of half-wits.

--------------

The Daily Wingnut

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: April 15 2008,19:36   

dogdidit,

What the heck is a cosmus?

--------------
If you are not: