RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (42) < ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... >   
  Topic: MrIntelligentDesign, Edgar Postrado's new Intelligent Design< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,08:37   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,08:36)
As I said that in science, it is the replacement that matters if you found that a scientist is wrong.

If scientist A say M, then, if you think that it is not M but N, then, show N.

But you have nothing to show...

But you are not a scientist.
You have nothing that requires replacement because what you have is not science in any sense of the term.
You haven't shown that your categorization scheme works the way you claim it does.  We have shown that it does not work as you claim it does.
Thus, you are wrong and you lose.

We have shown you in great detail where and how you have gone wrong.  You ignore those posts, responding at most with you battle-cry "SHUT UP SHUT UP"
That is not impressive.
Worse, it is non-responsive.

You've been shown to be wrong.  You've been shown to be wrong on every single point.
Science is not what you think it is.
Science does not work the way you claim it does.
You are not even qualified to make those assertions.

And we have shown it.
You have run from it.  Not just a loser but a coward.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,08:44   

On the basis of your own argument, mistaken though it is, as to how science works, you fail.  You lose.

Specifically, you have not shown which current hypotheses, theories or conclusions of science you are replacing.
You have not shown that your work can, in fact, replace anything currently understood by science.
You have not demonstrated that your notions have any explanatory power.  You seem to be completely ignorant about what counts as an explanation.

Your work has not been accepted, by anyone, anywhere.  So it has not replace any current theories or concepts.
So, it needs nothing to replace it -- as far as science, even on your mistaken understanding, goes, it is a nothing.
First it must show what it is attempting to replace.  You haven't even attempted to do that (because you can't because you do not understand the fields involved).
Then you must convince others.  It's trivially easy to convince oneself.  That is why your own feelings of certainty about your work are meaningless.
You have to convince others.
You haven't.  For good reason -- your notions are vague, ad hoc, incoherent, self-contradictory, logically unconnected to each other as well as to reality.
You're playing word games.  Badly.
Everything you have posted in this thread has been countered and refuted.  You've run away from the challenges and sputtered nonsense in reply.
You lose.  You lose because you have nothing.  You lie when you claim you have 'new discoveries', you lie when you claim you have 'science'.  And we've proven it.

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,08:54   

Edgar, have you ever presented your 'theory' at the uncommondescent website?

Are you familiar with the ID claims made by the guy with the username kairosfocus? If so, what do you think of his claims?

If you're not familiar with his claims, here are links to a few of the many articles he has posted at UD:

http://tinyurl.com/oarmlv2....oarmlv2

http://tinyurl.com/ompjhs2....ompjhs2

http://tinyurl.com/oqtact7....oqtact7

And here's a page at one of his blogs:

http://tinyurl.com/nb7mlh4....nb7mlh4

What is your opinion of his ID claims?

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,09:01   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,15:32)
Quote (k.e.. @ Oct. 21 2015,06:10)
Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,13:43)

Quote (k.e.. @ Oct. 20 2015,08:16)
Hello Edgar

LOL!!!

I have already one of the greatest discoveries in science, what do I need more?

The others are only secondary to me...

THAT'S GREAT Edgar, so It will only be a matter of a rubber stamp from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. Have they been in touch with you yet? If not please PM me your address so I can send off the application pronto.

LOL!

Yeah, maybe! LOL!

Maybe what Edgar?

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

sparc

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,12:14   

Eddy may not answer because he is also busy here, here, here, here, here and here.

ETA: and here

Edited by sparc on Oct. 21 2015,13:12

--------------
"[...] the type of information we find in living systems is beyond the creative means of purely material processes [...] Who or what is such an ultimate source of information? [...] from a theistic perspective, such an information source would presumably have to be God."

- William Dembski -

N.Wells

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,13:24   

Quote (sparc @ Oct. 21 2015,12:14)
Eddy may not answer because he is also busy here, here, here, here, here and here.

Humble as always:
[From http://www.evcforum.net/dm.php?....=18913] I maybe one of the greatest scientist who ever live now or a worst shameful scientist on humanity's history, but only a real science can strip me of having real science.  .....  Thus, I am informing all you here that your science and understanding of reality are wrong since you have no idea of the real intelligence.

I think it is downright charming that at every place he posts
Or (2) How do you know if your car is really your car?
Or (3) how do you know if a square is not a rectangle?

while at most places people point out A) Because I have a title or bill of sale, etc., and B) that all squares are in fact rectangles (just special kinds of rectangles).  

Nonetheless he just keeps on posting exactly the same bilgewater.

It is particularly nifty how NoName and others have done a fine job of pointing out how Edgar misunderstands that "All X are Y does not imply that all Y are X" (with respect to intelligence and nature), and all the while Edgar keeps proving them right by continuing to insist that squares are not rectangles.  (Edgar: all squares are a special kind of rectangle, but not all rectangles are squares.)

dazz

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,14:01   

So much for not caring what anyone thinks. LMAO

It's pointless to try and explain to him why he's wrong even at the most basic level of science, logic and math. He's already convinced himself he's the second coming and when a religious lunatic has an epiphany, no amounts of logic and critical thinking can poke a dent in that.

His perseverance is astonishing. Apparently he's been on this quest for more than two years!

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,14:51   

Quote (dazz @ Oct. 21 2015,15:01)

It's pointless to try and explain to him why he's wrong even at the most basic level of science, logic and math. He's already convinced himself he's the second coming and when a religious lunatic has an epiphany, no amounts of logic and critical thinking can poke a dent in that.

His perseverance is astonishing. Apparently he's been on this quest for more than two years!

That's nothing.  Gary's been polluting the web for over 8 years.  No more success than Edgar, either.

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:35   

Quote (NoName @ Oct. 21 2015,14:51)

That's nothing.  Gary's been polluting the web for over 8 years.  No more success than Edgar, either.

Gary has no definition of intelligence, thus, he did not even know what he was saying about his version of Intelligent Design.

He can last since he can ignore real science. But for me, if I see a replacement for my new discoveries that is really correct, I will change.

But so far, there is none...

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:37   

Quote (dazz @ Oct. 21 2015,14:01)

I have science and you have only babbling.

If you think I'm wrong, show me your replacement since you cannot claim that 2+4 = 10 is wrong if you don't know 2+4 = 6 is right.

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:38   

Quote (The whole truth @ Oct. 21 2015,08:54)
Edgar, have you ever presented your 'theory' at the uncommondescent website?

Are you familiar with the ID claims made by the guy with the username kairosfocus? If so, what do you think of his claims?

If you're not familiar with his claims, here are links to a few of the many articles he has posted at UD:

http://tinyurl.com/oarmlv2....oarmlv2

http://tinyurl.com/ompjhs2....ompjhs2

http://tinyurl.com/oqtact7....oqtact7

And here's a page at one of his blogs:

http://tinyurl.com/nb7mlh4....nb7mlh4

What is your opinion of his ID claims?

No, I did not yet give it. Why?

No, I don't know that but by reading all your links, I've seen that they did not talking the real intelligence...

My goodness, what they are talking?

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:40   

I have science and I can answer all of them.

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:42   

Quote (N.Wells @ Oct. 21 2015,13:24)

Humble as always:
[From ]http://www.evcforum.net/dm.php?....=18913] I maybe one of the greatest scientist who ever live now or a worst shameful scientist on humanity's history, but only a real science can strip me of having real science.  .....  Thus, I am informing all you here that your science and understanding of reality are wrong since you have no idea of the real intelligence.

while at most places people point out A) Because I have a title or bill of sale, etc., and B) that all squares are in fact rectangles (just special kinds of rectangles).  

It is particularly nifty how NoName and others have done a fine job of pointing out how Edgar misunderstands that "All X are Y does not imply that all Y are X" (with respect to intelligence and nature), and all the while Edgar keeps proving them right by continuing to insist that squares are not rectangles.  (Edgar: all squares are a special kind of rectangle, but not all rectangles are squares.)

First, you claimed that both instinct, natural process and complex behaviors are different to each others and when I asked you to show me the math, you could not give.

WHY? You lied! What if your child ask you about that? Will you lie too?

Second, all of you critics here are wrong since you don't have replacement for my new and universal intelligence...

I cannot simply accept and believe you...unless you have that replacement...

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:43   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,13:37)

If you think I'm wrong, show me your replacement since you cannot claim that 2+4 = 10 is wrong if you don't know 2+4 = 6 is right.

Between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Glen Davidson

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:43   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,15:37)

How's Josephine?

By the way, don't bother going to Waterloo.  It' no fun.

Glen Davidson

--------------
http://tinyurl.com/mxaa3p....p

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of coincidence---ID philosophy

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:52   

Quote (Glen Davidson @ Oct. 21 2015,15:43)

How's Josephine?

Glen Davidson

Are you ToE's supporter?

I think you are out of your mind here?

MrIntelligentDesign

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:53   

Quote (JohnW @ Oct. 21 2015,15:43)
[quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 21 2015,13:37] [quote=dazz,Oct. 21 2015,14:01]
Between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit.

SO?

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:54   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,16:35)

Quote (NoName @ Oct. 21 2015,14:51)

Gary has no definition of intelligence, thus, he did not even know what he was saying about his version of Intelligent Design.

But the same goes for you.  You have no definition of intelligence.  At the very most, and more than any of us are prepared to grant, all you have is a categorization scheme to separate intelligent events, process, and/or entities from non-intelligent events, processes, and/or entities.  But as has been pointed out to you repeatedly, a categorization scheme is not a definition.

He can last since he can ignore real science. But for me, if I see a replacement for my new discoveries that is really correct, I will change.

But so far, there is none...

False.
Your silly notions have not been accepted, therefore, they have not replaced the existing real, genuine science.
Until that happens, you have no  standing to insist that anyone replace your nonsense.
Yours is not the default position.
Your silly notions are not even candidates to be considered science for they lack operational definitions, evidence, internal coherence, internal consistency, logic, etc.
You have nothing worth anything.

Rejecting your nonsense doesn't require a replacement, any more than rejecting a tumor requires a replacement.
You are a malignant growth on the field of human knowledge.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:57   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,16:37)

False.  Unsupported assertion.
We have no evidence that you have any scientific understanding at all.
We have no evidence that you have made any scientific discoveries nor that you have confirmed or falsified any scientific claims.

Your attempted analogy fails because science is not equivalent to math.  They are different fields.

In point of fact, it is trivial to prove that 2 + 4 does not equal 10.  The proof is simply that two numbers each of which is less than half of a given number cannot sum to that number.
No knowledge of the specific numbers in question is required.  The formal specification suffices.

You continue your track record of uttering nothing but errors and falsehoods.

Glen Davidson

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:58   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,15:52)

How's Josephine?

Glen Davidson

Are you ToE's supporter?

Wow, the coincidence is uncanny...

Glen Davidson

--------------
http://tinyurl.com/mxaa3p....p

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of coincidence---ID philosophy

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,15:58   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,16:40)

I have science and I can answer all of them.

Unsupported assertions.

Kindly stop treating your own assertions as if they were evidentiary or self-evidently true.
They are neither.

You have done little but assert a variety of facts not in evidence.

On the evidence, you have no science, and you are unable to address any objection raised against your prattling.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,16:06   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,16:42)

Humble as always:

[From ]http://www.evcforum.net/dm.php?....=18913] I maybe one of the greatest scientist who ever live now or a worst shameful scientist on humanity's history, but only a real science can strip me of having real science.  .....  Thus, I am informing all you here that your science and understanding of reality are wrong since you have no idea of the real intelligence.

First, you claimed that both instinct, natural process and complex behaviors are different to each others and when I asked you to show me the math, you could not give.

False on multiple grounds.  No math is required to distinguish things that are different.
It is a telling mistake that you believe otherwise.
What math distinguishes polite behavior from rude behavior?  Or are you incapable of detecting a difference because you have no math to support the distinction?

Asserts facts not in evidence.
What basis for claiming that he lied do you have?
Put up or shut up!
You are a known and demonstrated liar.  You have lied specifically about me, asserting alleged facts that you cannot know to be either true or false.  You lie about your results, you lie about those of us who  challenge them.
My goodness, you were raised very badly!
Second, all of you critics here are wrong since you don't have replacement for my new and universal intelligence...

Except, of course, that that's not how science works.
That's not how logic works, not how math works, not how reason works.
The demand is one of the key identifying marks of the crank.
No one needs to provide a replacement for a bunch of gibberish tossed onto the web that has  received no acceptance, has replaced no current theories or hypotheses, has no evidentiary support, has no operational definitions, offers no results other than to make he who asserts the gibberish "rich and famous".  That was your claim of what the result of the world accepting your notions would be.
That's a pitiful result and provides zero grounds for accepting your notions.

Give it up, you've got nothing.
And we've demonstrated it thoroughly.
All you've been able to so is repeat your refuted assertions and shout "SHUT UP SHUT UP".
That's not how those with evidence respond to criticism.
That's not how science works.

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,16:07   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,16:52)

How's Josephine?

Glen Davidson

Are you ToE's supporter?

You really are a clueless fool, aren't you?

dazz

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,16:09   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,22:42)

Humble as always:

Science doesn't necessarily need math. Not that you know shit about it anyway.

Proof: the flat earth vs round earth. No need for any equations, it's either flat or round. Period

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,16:10   

Quote (MrIntelligentDesign @ Oct. 21 2015,16:53)
[quote=JohnW,Oct. 21 2015,15:43][quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 21 2015,13:37]

SO?

So if you cannot provide a replacement for that theory, you must accept it.
That's your rule isn't it?

What are the major and minor axes of the ellipse traced out by its orbit?  How can you claim to reject the theory if you don't know?

We win because we have the real science.  You have no replacement.

See how that works?

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,16:38   

In point of fact, it is trivial to prove that 2 + 4 does not equal 10.  The proof is simply that two numbers each of which is less than half of a given number cannot sum to that number.
No knowledge of the specific numbers in question is required.  The formal specification suffices.

Beautiful. There is something to science. At it's best, it is both simple, profound, and beautiful.

Edited by Quack on Oct. 21 2015,16:40

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

N.Wells

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,16:43   

Well, that's not correct.  I do not actually know for sure that 2+4 = 6 unless I make some assumptions about which base you are working in, but I can show you that 2+4 = 10 is wrong for many bases but right for one (2+4 = 10 if you are counting in base 6, or 11 in base 5, or 12 in base 4), whereas 2+ 4 = 6 only if you are using a base greater than 6.

However, you are just modifying categories and force-fitting counts into your preconceived system at will so that when we are looking at solutions versus problems in organisms the result will fall below 1.5 to 1.  You don't care what you have to do to your data to obtain that result.

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,18:33   

Quote (NoName @ Oct. 21 2015,14:10)
[quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 21 2015,16:53][quote=JohnW,Oct. 21 2015,15:43]

SO?

What are the major and minor axes of the ellipse traced out by its orbit?  How can you claim to reject the theory if you don't know?

See how that works?

I have the real science of celestial pottery, and I say it was made in Staffordshire.  You don't have a replacement theory, so that's where it was made.

I like Edgar's real science.  It's a lot less work than, well, real science.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

NoName

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,18:56   

Quote (JohnW @ Oct. 21 2015,19:33)
[quote=NoName,Oct. 21 2015,14:10][quote=MrIntelligentDesign,Oct. 21 2015,16:53]
Quote (JohnW @ Oct. 21 2015,15:43)

SO?

See how that works?

I have the real science of celestial pottery, and I say it was made in Staffordshire.  You don't have a replacement theory, so that's where it was made.

I like Edgar's real science.  It's a lot less work than, well, real science.

You're a prisoner of the old paradigm.  The newer view has it that the teacup is a Portmeirion product.
Serial #6
rofl

dazz

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 21 2015,19:01   

Woah, this insane fucktard even phoned Ken Miller

If I am a famous scientist like Kenneth Miller (although I talked to him in phone once), then, maybe I don't need to till the ground and I go ahead with my new discoveries. But no, I am not yet famous. And since this board had not permitted me to use my references (my science books) of my new discoveries in books to shorten the discussion, thus, I had to explain everything here piece by piece, little by little, thus it will take time to all of us. Thus, bear with me.

1252 replies since Sep. 30 2015,06:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (42) < ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]