RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < ... 907 908 909 910 911 [912] 913 914 915 916 917 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
jeffox

(Permalink) Posted: April 24 2008,23:07   

Notes that Richardthughes wrote above:

Will he take down the big tent, or tell Dense she's androgynous?

Don't you mean Dennis?   :)

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 24 2008,23:25   

ahhh fuck natural selection on sock puppets.  i can't figure out how in the shit they reproduce.  you just look under the bed and they are down there raping the dust bunnies.

GOOD LARD BILL DEMBSKI IS A HUGE FUCKING DOUCHEBAG.  click it if you don't believe me.  lemme do some editing here, I have a jar of white likker why not.

Opening

Ben Stein's new movie "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" opens this weekend in theaters. It explores the widespread persecution -- destruction of livelihoods, careers and reputations -- of scientists who doubt Darwin's theory of evolution and think intelligence is needed to explain life's origin and development.

Project much there Billy-billy?  YOU destroyed your career Bill.  Right when you stopped asking honest questions and you flipped the script.  you know what I am talking about.  

Who likes it? People who think God may have had something to do with our being here and therefore find it reasonable that God may have left tangible evidence of His involvement in creation.

I agree that this is largely true.  Well, mooney and nisbet are stupid fucks, I won't even grant them appeaser status. Suck the Expelled. But the rest of the positive reviews are pretty much YECs and 'culture warriors'.  And we have multiple lines of independent evidence suggesting that this group is much more stupid and dishonest than your average Amurrikan.  So Bill, you just left out that the positives are exactly who we would expect them to be, the 2 people that post at your blog for real and people who think Rush and Bill are objective.  Got it.

Who hates it? A science, education and media elite who prefer that God had nothing to do with it and think that nature must do all its own creating.

Really?  Who hates it?  The elite.  Also, the elite believes in this extra stuff, because they  are the elite.  Since you have called yourself both a philosopher and a Christian, our Explanatory Filter will not allow us to declare you an inveterate liar, nor an apostate impostoring heathern.  nope, the output in this usage of bits and the bayesian sort of thing is that YOU ARE TOO STUPID AND DISHONEST TO EITHER NOTICE OR CARE THAT YOU ARE JUST MAKING SHIT UP.  That's all.

Who's right? That's the wrong question. Anyone who has studied the history of science knows about "the pessimistic induction." The pessimistic induction says that all scientific theories of the past have to varying degrees been wrong and required modification (some were so wrong that they had to be abandoned outright). No scientific theory is written in stone. No scientific theory should be venerated. Every scientific theory should now and again be subjected to severe scrutiny. This is healthy for science.

Hmmm.  Sneaky.  I like it Bill, it shows agency, young Prince.  Let's see.

Who's right is the wrong question?  If I hadn't been doing this for a while, I would have already imploded here.  WTF

The pussy-mystic induction is not applied to the scientific theory of ID, I see.  When we will learn what ID theorists [snicker] have learned by putting this ahem theory under sever scrutiny?  

ah hell anyone who has studied the history of science has already written this bull shit off as the ahistorical garbage that it really is.  Christ Billy are you listening to the same game as everyone else?  you are cheering during time out.

jesus.  you know when you have diarrhea and it just keeps going?

Our intellectual elite have insulated Darwinian evolution from scientific scrutiny. Moreover, they have institutionalized intolerance to any criticism of it. Expelled documents this institutionalized intolerance and thereby unmasks the hypocrisy of an intellectual class that pretends to value freedom of thought and expression, but undercuts it whenever it conflicts with their deeply held secular ideals.

Bloody stool.  let's see.

Our intellectual elite have exposed Darwinian evolution to scientific scrutiny for over 150 years

That's damn near as parsimonious (you do the math, i suggest a bayesian sort of thing).  Maybe he just forgot the right words there.  I'll give him a pass.

Moreover, they have institutionalized the practice of science even as the Visigoths petition Rome for a free pass.

Hold on.  Deeply held secular ideals?  Are you kidding me?  This is what passes for substantive discussion with this stupidly confused lying douchebag.

Lard this one is a good hit.  Hold it in!!!!01010!!

Expelled also suggests away forward in the debate over biological origins. The most surprising thing viewers learn from watching the film is the flimsiness of the scientific evidence for thinking life can be explained apart from a designing intelligence -- the other side's rhetoric notwithstanding

Expelled offers this message brought to you by the DI, who would know all about it:  Teach stupidity and shitty critical thinking in science class to show deference to a narrow sectarian religious view, and sue your school board when confronted.  Contact the DI, and wait for advice.  Do not drop the case, it is very likely that you should drive all the way into the wall so that we can show that the system is rigged against Believers in Yeshua and they are Expelling in teh courts.

Come again? Take some organic chemicals, slow cook them, give enough time, and out pops life? This isn't a scientific theory. This is an article of speculative faith.

awesome, doctor doctor herr doktor.  you can't make that kinda shit up.  wait.  no, you can.  i can't though, I have ethics.  Hey, whatever floats your little old piddly boat dude.

In Expelled, Stein interviews atheistic scientist after atheistic scientist, and they all admit that they haven't a clue how life arose. There is no materialistic theory of life's origin, and anyone who suggests otherwise is bluffing.

those athiests are so stupid.  wow.  they reject teh bible.  by definition there can be no materialistic theory of life's origin since they reject teh bible.  oh yeah and all materialists are atheists.  hmm.

Or, as Kuhn puts it, a new scientific paradigm (in this case Intelligent Design) succeeds on the graves of the old guard. Don't expect the scientific community and intellectual elites to turn to Intelligent Design in response to this film. If anything, expect a backlash

well there herr doctor we would expect to see the empirical improvements in the prediction of the relationships and properties of entities and processes that is gained by accepting whatever version of Intelligent Design you are preaching today.  Since your ontological claims are bunk, it's hard to take your instrumental claims.  is hardy-weinberg equilibrium a function of design?  is deviation from it PROOF OF ORO-GINAL SIN?

The unwashed masses, in which I place myself, will love the film.

Sadly, evo-mats, selective hyperskepticism, merits.  Sadly, mostly.

Ahh fuck it.  I give up.  almost there too.

In creating conceptual space for Intelligent Design, Stein, and not the dogmatic defenders of Darwin, champions true freedom of thought and expression.

hmm. in stealing intellectual property, misrepresenting science, whoring out propositional logic to the most godly bidder and squatting anywhere that Jo Shmo points out that this is possibly the stupidest idea ever, Stein represents the essence of Intelligent Design Creationism.

*ETA some stuff

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: April 24 2008,23:26   

Quote (jeffox @ April 24 2008,21:07)
Notes that Richardthughes wrote above:

Will he take down the big tent, or tell Dense she's androgynous?

Don't you mean Dennis?   :)

Anyone remember David Duchovny's guest role on Twin Peaks as the cross-dressing DEA agent Dennis/Denise?

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,02:00   

UD:  Bastion of Free Speech for all and sundry:

BarryA

04/24/2008

10:08 pm

Arrrrg! My comments on my own post are going into moderation. When will it end?

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,02:01   

Charimand Dr. Dr. Bill expounds:  
This is the same Dawkins who in books and videos rails against religious people for their credulousness and stresses the need in science and all aspects of life to examine things closely and follow the evidence. So, what is the evidence that this letter is genuine?
Well, since you asked, Dawkins has never been caught in a  lie.  You, on the other hand ... does the phrase "street theater" ring a bell?

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,02:16   

Dr. Dr. Bill sticks his foot in it again
Ben Stein's new movie "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" opens this weekend in theaters. It explores the widespread persecution -- destruction of livelihoods, careers and reputations -- of scientists who doubt Darwin's theory of evolution and think intelligence is needed to explain life's origin and development.
Could somebody refresh my memory on which scientist Bill reported to Homeland Security for talking like an Old Testament prophet?

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,02:19   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ April 24 2008,23:25)
hmm. in stealing intellectual property, misrepresenting science, whoring out propositional logic to the most godly bidder and squatting anywhere that Jo Shmo points out that this is possibly the stupidest idea ever, Stein represents the essence of Intelligent Design Creationism.

*ETA some stuff

Hear all my hands clapping? Just a part-time lurker here, but I have to speak - to applaud such no-nonsense talk, no beating around the bush but spelling it out, loud and clear.

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,02:20   

Quote (didymos @ April 25 2008,03:00)

BarryA

04/24/2008

Hopefully never. What would we do if the Uncommonly Dense Comedy Train ever came to an end?

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,02:20   

Oh, OK, it all makes sense now:

crandaddy

04/25/2008

12:24 am

Barry,

You are 110% correct. I salute you, sir!

EJ Klone,

Human bodies are natural entities, but human minds are not naturalistic causes. Minds cannot be observed at all; they’re causal efficacy must be inferred from the effects they produce. This is true with all minds other than your own–even other humans.

See kids?  That's why you can't, for example, conclude something obviously carved into stone by a human was obviously carved into stone by a human, if you adhere to methodological naturalism.  Apparently, we're all supernatural agents, or something, so by definition you can't hold to methodological naturalism and simultaneously claim some guy carved some rock, even if you actually watch them do it, because ultimately it was his unnatural "mind" that did it.  It's like, a rule, or something.  Who knew?

Couple things I'm kinda tripping over:  if that's the case, then what are brains for? Burning calories?  Also, like, wouldn't you still have to use the natural body to hold the chisel and stuff?  And wouldn't that, like, leave distinctive marks you could compare to, say, a test carving you did yourself?  Just saying, is all.

--------------

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,02:23   

The day Bill Dembski announces that years and years of embarrassment from his idiot minions are causing him to shutter his website, we are going to be some depressed people.

themartu

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,03:21   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,April 24 2008,23:25)
ahhh fuck natural selection on sock puppets.  i can't figure out how in the shit they reproduce.  you just look under the bed and they are down there raping the dust bunnies.

Thank you for the effort a fantastic destruction. Now plesase have a shower you must feel filthy.

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,03:29   

Quote (stevestory @ April 25 2008,03:23)
The day Bill Dembski announces that years and years of embarrassment from his idiot minions are causing him to shutter his website, we are going to be some depressed people.

Rough days, by bayat

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,03:30   

Quote (Quack @ April 25 2008,02:19)

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,April 24 2008,23:25)

*ETA some stuff

Hear all my hands clapping? Just a part-time lurker here, but I have to speak - to applaud such no-nonsense talk, no beating around the bush but spelling it out, loud and clear.

Referring of course to the entire excellent piece, not just the qoute!

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,05:28   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ April 25 2008,05:25)
[SNIP]

Come again? Take some organic chemicals, slow cook them, give enough time, and out pops life? This isn't a scientific theory. This is an article of speculative faith.

[SNIP]

He actually said THAT? Really?

{plotzes}

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,06:53   

BlarneyA, the ugly American:
Stone Carver of the Gaps
BarryA

I just got back from a couple of weeks in Israel, where I visited the ruins of the ancient city of Capernaum on the shores of the Sea of Galilee and saw this stone:

An “expert” at the site insisted that this stone bears the marks of a 1st century Jewish stone carver.  “But,” I asked him, “as a scientist are you not bound by the strictures of methodological naturalism?  Your explanation for the markings is a classic example of the ‘stone carver of the gaps’ fallacy, and you should be ashamed of yourself.  The methods of science demand that we favor a naturalistic explanation for the markings on this stone, and it seems to me that ‘weathering’ is the best hypothesis.  Indeed, it is the only reasonable hypothesis unless we are willing to let the IDiots get a foot in the door.”

Shit, BarryA, are you such an asshole, and sufficiently willing to advertise that fact, that you actually said this?

Or are you lying?

I don't see other alternatives.

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,07:23   

StephenB: Don’t forget, he was not in this alone. He had henchmen all around him, and we know for a fact that all of them, Galton especially, were committed Darwinists.

Bob O'H: Eh? Galton was one of Hitler’s henchmen? Sorry, but if you want to be taken seriously, you can’t just make stuff up: Galton died in 1911.

But Hitler was born in 1889. A lot of people are not aware of young Hitler's early henchmania. Whenever the other boys called Galton "Francine", that's when the brass knuckles came out. Anyway, that's what I read in Wikimania.

Hitler's Early Life

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,07:35   

Quote (Lou FCD @ April 25 2008,03:29)
Quote (stevestory @ April 25 2008,03:23)

Rough days, by bayat

Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately for us) there are Lots N Lots of Losers™ out there.  They may not have TWO Doctorates like Dembski, but Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter and millions of Sanctimonious Prigs and Science Deniers abound.

Granted, they might not all thrill us with the Friday Meltdowns we are accustomed to, or shoot themselves in the foot with such regularity and publicity, but they do have the ability to carry Dembski's Torch of Stupidity™

I do not see the End O Tard-Times ™ in our lifetimes.

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,08:28   

William Wallace: Any who want to help sift through spam please ask DaveScott

Bob O'H: Ooh, ooh, can I help? :)

Hey, Bob O'H. While you're at it, some of my posts from back in 2006 are still stuck in moderation. I spent quite a bit of time writing them—scientific citations, links, the works. Be a chum, and see if you can find them. I'm sure they're there somewhere.

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,08:48   

teehee

BarryA I am intrigued, did this so called expert admit that he really had no idea who carved this stone? It sems that your incisive question left him with little options outside of attempting to cover the crime with ad hominems or non sequitors such as the sort of argumentation we see from the evolutionary materialists.

or are you lying?

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,08:56   

Quote (stevestory @ April 25 2008,02:20)

BarryA

04/24/2008

Hopefully never. What would we do if the Uncommonly Dense Comedy Train ever came to an end?

It would be like the end of Ocean's 11. We'd all meet in Vegas, celebrate and then poignantly go our separate ways..

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,10:13   

Hehe!

http://www.uncommondescent.com/expelle....-261523

evo_materialist

04/25/2008

8:37 am
Gil,

Your disdain for the taste of the masses is adorable. I imagine you, typing your post, wearing an ascot and with a martini beside the keyboard.

True, “Imagine” isn’t one of those songs that transformed radio by making everything else look suddenly terrible. Only a few songs in rock history have done that. The birth of rock did that (but I bet you’d say that the chord structure of rock and roll is “unimaginative” and “repetitive”). After that moment, which has too many great songs to count, I’d list the transformative songs as Dylan’s “Like a Rolling Stone,” Jimi Hendrix’s “Purple Haze,” Marvin Gaye’s “What’s Going On,” The Clash’s “London Calling,” Nirvana’s “Smells like Teen Spirit,” and probably Eminem’s “Lose Yourself.”

But if “Imagine” didn’t transform music, people love the song for reasons you don’t seem to get. Aside from expressing thoughts many people identify with but are reluctant to say out loud, “Imagine” works partly through the childlike simplicity that is apparently beneath you. Even the grammar has that effect: “no religion too” is not worse than “no religion either”; it’s more childlike and intense. In short, seeming grammatical “error” can be effective in verse and song.

If you’re going to beat up Lennon for his grammar, you should raise your standards: your sentence about bad grammar is ungrammatical. There should be no comma after And, and what just modifies is unclear. (I assume you’re using just as an adverb, but none of the accepted meanings lead to a sentence that makes sense.)

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,10:24   

Miraculously, Bfast (short for breakfast?) confirms he's a tard, just when I was doubting:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-261723

bFast

04/25/2008

10:08 am
evo_materialist, “Alas, I do not, and neither has anybody I know in a way that’s not better explained naturally.”

Oh you poor soul. I have experienced many miracles. For the most part they are miracles of timing — natural enough events with a precision that is precious. Now, can they be explained naturally? Yup. Are they better explained naturally? No way! Your approach bores me.

--------------

Annyday

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,11:02   

Quote (Richardthughes @ April 25 2008,08:56)

BarryA

04/24/2008

It would be like the end of Ocean's 11. We'd all meet in Vegas, celebrate and then poignantly go our separate ways..

You do remember that Ocean's 11 had two sequels, right?

--------------
"ALL eight of the "nature" miracles of Jesus could have been accomplished via the electroweak quantum tunneling mechanism. For example, walking on water could be accomplished by directing a neutrino beam created just below Jesus' feet downward." - Frank Tipler, ISCID fellow

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,11:09   

Quote (Richardthughes @ April 25 2008,18:24)
Miraculously, Bfast (short for breakfast?) confirms he's a tard, just when I was doubting:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-261723

bFast

04/25/2008

10:08 am
evo_materialist, “Alas, I do not, and neither has anybody I know in a way that’s not better explained naturally.”

Oh you poor soul. I have experienced many miracles. For the most part they are miracles of timing — natural enough events with a precision that is precious. Now, can they be explained naturally? Yup. Are they better explained naturally? No way! Your approach bores me.

SORRY ABOUT THAT HOMOS. I KNOW B'FAST IS A TURNIP TORNADO IN A TEA CUP BUT BILL LOVES THAT SORT OF THING.

HECK IF WE BANNED ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE ON UD ONLY I WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND..... WITH Mr. ANDRO MO'RPHADORK WHO IS BILL'S SPECIAL PET.... APART FROM ME AND THAT WOULD BE HELL.

NOT BECAUSE ONLY TWO OF US WOULD BE LEFT BUT I WOULD FINALLY HAVE TO FACE UP TO THE FACT THAT I'M NOT BILL'S FAVORITE LIKE I WAS WITH THAT GIRLYMAN Mr. DELL.

SO B'FAST STAYS

OK?

dt

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,11:11   

Quote (Annyday @ April 25 2008,11:02)
Quote (Richardthughes @ April 25 2008,08:56)

BarryA

04/24/2008

You do remember that Ocean's 11 had two sequels, right?

I am teh Clooney and teh Brad Pitt rolled into one but betterer.

Tranny Gay, you are Tarden's Henchman. or something.

--------------

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,11:34   

Remember to check out the new "Comic" button that renders all your favorite quotes in Comic Sans font:

Indeed, intelligent design is just the Logos theology of John’s Gospel restated in the idiom of information theory.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,11:41   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ April 25 2008,11:34)
Remember to check out the new "Comic" button that renders all your favorite quotes in Comic Sans font:

Indeed, intelligent design is just the Logos theology of John’s Gospel restated in the idiom of information theory.

Ohhh!

“How much energy is required to impart information? We have sensors that can detect quantum events and amplify them to the macroscopic level. What’s more, the energy in quantum events is proportional to frequency or inversely proportional to wavelength. And since there is no upper limit to the wavelength of, for instance, electromagnetic radiation, there is no lower limit to the energy required to impart information. In the limit, a designer could therefore impart information into the universe without inputting any energy at all.”

--------------

Quidam

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,12:10   

Horace_Worblehat

04/25/2008

9:36 am
My success rate posting here is approximately 20% i.e. 80% of my posts just disappear.

Just what percentage of posts here are ‘Spam’ anyway? I moderate on two blogs and contribute to many, and comment spam is a minor inconvenience (1-2% of posts) usually cleaned up after the fact.

Either the spam filter is rejecting 80% of the posts or all posts are being reviewed by the moderators for content before they are published. That’s the only reason I can think of for the delay and loss.

Here’s a suggestion. Turn of the spam filter. Allow posts to be published immediately and deal with the few exceptions. Ban trolls and announce their banning so that other posters know who has been banned and why.

{DLH I counted 5 comments and 71 spams when I despammed yours. No trolls. No comments deleted.}

93% of postings at UD - a blog where you must register and supply a valid email address - are spam?

A spam message at Pharyngula would reach 10E3 more people than spam on UD, I wonder why these 'spammers' don't flood PZ. A post on Pharyngular goes up immediately and I have seen only one example of comment spam.

I have to wonder what qualifies as spam at UD?

--------------
The organized fossils ... and their localities also, may be understood by all, even the most illiterate. William Smith, Strata. 1816

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,12:20   

Quote (Quidam @ April 25 2008,13:10)
I have to wonder what qualifies as spam at UD?

Do the words

No Intelligence Allowed

mean anything to you?

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 25 2008,12:25   

Yes, the problem is "Spam"

We wont use Captcha though because we Really need our team of censors moderators to fully "De-spam" the offending posts.

UD: No reality allowed

--------------

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < ... 907 908 909 910 911 [912] 913 914 915 916 917 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]