RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,18:31   

Quote (JohnW @ Aug. 17 2018,17:20)
Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,14:15)
No, dumbass, start out @ 140, then take away 96% of that. So you would be "cooking" your steak @ 5.6 degrees.

We can add "temperature" to the long list of things Joe doesn't understand.

So what happens when you remove 96% of the heat from something that is 140 degrees F? Show your work or shut the fuck up, coward

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,18:32   

Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 17 2018,17:38)
Quote (JohnW @ Aug. 17 2018,18:20)
Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,14:15)
No, dumbass, start out @ 140, then take away 96% of that. So you would be "cooking" your steak @ 5.6 degrees.

We can add "temperature" to the long list of things Joe doesn't understand.

Holy shit "Joe" doesn't understand that heat energy is not proportional to degrees Fahrenheit. Joe look up the Rankine scale sometime you angry dummy. Or ask a smart high school student who can pass a chemistry class to explain to you how Fahrenheit is a relative scale and not an absolute scale.

Watching someone with a sub-high-school understanding of science try to lecture scientists is oddly amusing. Why he chooses to do this to himself is a mystery though.  :p  :p  :p

What? YOU are the fuckhead who thinks that losing 96% of the heat = gaining 20 degrees.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,18:33   

Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 17 2018,17:50)
Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,17:15)

I nominate this for Dumbest Thing "Joe" Has Ever Said.

Compared to what you said- that losing 96% = gaining 20 degrees- yours is much worse than anything I have said

--------------

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,18:42   

Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,18:33)

Compared to what you said- that losing 96% = gaining 20 degrees- yours is much worse than anything I have said

This might be the closest Joe has ever come to admitting he was wrong about anything.

Joe will never realize that having 96% of the heat beamed at us leave again doesn't make us colder than before it started.

--------------
"Creationists think everything Genesis says is true. I don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer." --J. Carr

"I suspect that the English grammar books where you live are outdated" --G. Gaulin

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,18:45   

Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 17 2018,17:44)

A steak at 5.6ºF only has 22.4% less heat energy than a steak at 140ºF.

I did NOT say the steak was 5.6 degrees

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,18:47   

Quote (Texas Teach @ Aug. 17 2018,18:42)

This might be the closest Joe has ever come to admitting he was wrong about anything.

Joe will never realize that having 96% of the heat beamed at us leave again doesn't make us colder than before it started.

Don't talk about admitting when one is wrong. Your entire position is wrong- or more accurately not even wrong.

And I never said it was going to be colder than when it started.

--------------

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,18:56   

Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,18:47)

Don't talk about admitting when one is wrong. Your entire position is wrong- or more accurately not even wrong.

Reconcile the following data:  You didn't say it gets colder.  You did say it doesn't get warmer.  You say you don't think 4 = 0.

--------------
"Creationists think everything Genesis says is true. I don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer." --J. Carr

"I suspect that the English grammar books where you live are outdated" --G. Gaulin

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,18:58   

Quote (Texas Teach @ Aug. 17 2018,18:56)
Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,18:47)

Reconcile the following data:  You didn't say it gets colder.  You did say it doesn't get warmer.  You say you don't think 4 = 0.

Right, CO2 does not make it warmer. Losing over 96% of the stored heat means you will get cooler than you were.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,19:55   

Joke, the person who knows more about science than any of us evolutionists/materialists/atheists, hasn’t figured out that science uses the metric system.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,20:17   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Aug. 17 2018,19:55)
Joe, the person who knows more about science than any of us evolutionists/materialists/atheists, hasn’t figured out that science uses the metric system.

Acartia blowTARD, the desperate freak, hasn't figured out how to make an argument so it can only post bullshit accusations.

And it isn't that I know more about science then you desperate losers, it is that you cannot show that your position has any science to support it. All you can do is equivocate and bluff.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,20:19   

Joke, the person who knows more about science than any of us evolutionists/materialists/atheists, hasn’t figured out that science uses the metric system.

And dumbass, stevestory is using the Fahrenheit scale

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,20:30   

Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,20:19)

Sorry Joke, Stevestory was pointing out how stupid you were for using the Fahrenheit scale. But nice try.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,20:42   

Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 17 2018,16:44)

If you'd ever passed a basic chemistry or thermodynamics class you could understand why.

Maybe he doesn't believe in absolutes? :p

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,20:49   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Aug. 17 2018,20:30)

Stevestory was pointing out how stupid you were for using the Fahrenheit scale. But nice try.

Why is it stupid to use the Fahrenheit scale, asshole?

Using the Celsius scale makes any warming look even more paltry. Why do meteorologists in the US still use Fahrenheit almost exclusively?

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,21:32   

Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,20:49)

Stevestory was pointing out how stupid you were for using the Fahrenheit scale. But nice try.

Using the Celsius scale makes any warming look even more paltry. Why do meteorologists in the US still use Fahrenheit almost exclusively?

Probably for the same reason that they elected a racist, mysogenistic, narcissistic, xenophobic orange skinned freak as the leader of their country.

clamboy

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,21:35   

Using the Celsius scale makes any warming look even more paltry.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The world may be worse from your tard, Joe, but the exquisite perfection of your tard makes me appreciate your presence on Earth.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,22:21   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Aug. 17 2018,21:32)

Probably for the same reason that they elected a racist, mysogenistic, narcissistic, xenophobic orange skinned freak as the leader of their country.

Wow, more uneducated opinion from blowTARD. We did that- elected the Donald- because liberals are such cunting assholes we were hoping for a mass exodus, as promised. Figures those cowards lied about that, too.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,22:24   

Quote (clamboy @ Aug. 17 2018,21:35)

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The world may be worse from your tard, Joe, but the exquisite perfection of your tard makes me appreciate your presence on Earth.

If you have two scales measuring the same thing, one doesn't even register a full unit while the other registers over a unit and a half, I will always prefer the latter for better accuracy and precision

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,22:36   

Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,20:24)

If you have two scales measuring the same thing, one doesn't even register a full unit while the other registers over a unit and a half, I will always prefer the latter for better accuracy and precision

... and yet, somehow, the rest of the world disagrees with Joey, and uses Celsius.

Color me shocked.

(psst, hey, Jojo, there's this brand new thing they just invented, it's called "fractions". Check it out!)

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,22:43   

Quote (fnxtr @ Aug. 17 2018,22:36)
Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,20:24)

... and yet, somehow, the rest of the world disagrees with Joey, and uses Celsius.

Color me shocked.

(psst, hey, Jojo, there's this brand new thing they just invented, it's called "fractions". Check it out!)

And yet all US meteorologists use Fahrenheit. And guess what? It breaks down into fractions too, dipshit. What do you think the .6 in 1.6F means?

Go to a doctor and your temperature is given to you in Fahrenheit

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,22:48   

Fahrenheit Is a Better Temperature Scale Than Celsius

--------------

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,23:53   

Quote (fnxtr @ Aug. 17 2018,21:36)

To a degree, anyway.  :D

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2018,23:56   

I though Joke loved the metric system.   I heard he likes to brag to the ladies how he's packing a big 10....centimeters.  :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 18 2018,00:17   

Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 17 2018,15:50)

It's definitely 5 flaming toasters.  I'm not sure it has the sheer magnificence of "you homophobic faggot", though.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 18 2018,01:34   

Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,20:43)

Go to a doctor and your temperature is given to you in Fahrenheit

U!S!A!

U!S!A!

You sure make a lot of assumptions, Joey.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 18 2018,03:54   

Quote (clamboy @ Aug. 18 2018,14:35)

Please, no-one tell him about Kelvin.

--------------
We no longer say: “Another day; another bad day for Darwinism.” We now say: “Another day since the time Darwinism was disproved.”
-PaV, Uncommon Descent, 19 June 2016

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 18 2018,08:20   

Quote (clamboy @ Aug. 17 2018,22:35)

Yeah that's why I still suspect he's a Poe. He's dumbness distilled down to its crystalline form.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 18 2018,08:23   

I deliberately used Fahrenheit to make it easier for "Joe" to understand. Then he turns around and uses it as if it were an absolute temperature scale because he's a humongous dumbass.

"Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,20:49)
Using the Celsius scale makes any warming look even more paltry."

I take what I said before back. This might be the dumbest thing Joe's ever said.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 18 2018,08:30   

Quote (Joe G @ Aug. 17 2018,23:48)
Fahrenheit Is a Better Temperature Scale Than Celsius

Joe, go learn the difference between relative and absolute scales. Then you'll understand why if you're using temperature in proportion to heat content you can't use Fahrenheit or Celsius, you use Kelvin or Rankine. Your below-High-School science ability is really hurting you.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 18 2018,08:59   

Quote (Henry J @ Aug. 17 2018,21:42)
Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 17 2018,16:44)

If you'd ever passed a basic chemistry or thermodynamics class you could understand why.

Maybe he doesn't believe in absolutes? :p

Is it sad that "Joe" won't understand that joke? I'll leave that question to the philosophers.  :p  :p  :p

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]