RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < ... 868 869 870 871 872 [873] 874 875 876 877 878 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,10:46   

Quote (J-Dog @ Mar. 17 2008,10:39)
Zachariel - excellent work!  Of course the real question here, is how does kairosfocus actually function in a day to day basis?

Is he currently under a close watch and in therapy, and manages to post in between massive drug and electrical shock?  Are we viewing the end result or just a step in a long journey back from what must have been a considerable amount of trauma?

Bob O - You have an in with those UD Bozos - (no disrespect Blipey) - Please suggest to kairosfocus that he give it a rest.  A long rest.  Until he gets better.  And let him know we're all "rooting for him".

"Kairosfocus has good days and bad days".

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,11:05   

Creobot translation number 124812

"Pummel a strawman..soaked in the oil of ad hominem, that can be ignited." = "I'd like to lock you in my wickerman, then burn you"

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

dheddle

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,11:06   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Mar. 17 2008,02:54)
Uncommon Descent descends to quoting from a Moonie encylopedia!

In this article, Uncommon Descent brings our attention to an article by Jonathan Wells in the New World Encyclopedia.  If you follow the adventures of Jesus Christ, AKA Reverand Moon and his Moonies, "New World" will ring a bell.  And, since Jonathan Wells is a high ranking Moonie Clergyman, those bells will be ringing for a reason.

Sure enough, go to the article in question, click on "Menu/Main Page" and then "Vision" at the bottom of the page and Shazam!  There it is:

"The originator of this project is Sun Myung Moon. The philosophical and axiological foundations for the project derive from his life and teachings, especially as they are systematized in Unification Thought and other publicly available texts.

The worldview that informs this encyclopedia proceeds on the basis of universal values found in the life and teaching of Reverend Moon and in essence from all religious and spiritual traditions and in people of conscience, values drawn from original human purpose, and the purpose of creation."

That sharp intake of breath you heard was the entire faculty (minus one) at the Southwest Baptist Seminary and BBQ gasping at the new honors the Reverand Dr. Dr. Dembski has brought to them.

ALL SCIENCE SO FAR!

But wait, there's more! Look at Moon's entry on his own, private encyclopedia:

His Worshipfulness, the 2nd Coming Himself

A juicy part of the entry:

Most Unification believers understand Reverend Moon to be fulfilling the mission of the promised "Second Coming of Christ." Also, together with his wife Mrs. Hak Ja Han (Moon) (???, ???),believers understand them as the "True Parents" of all humankind. The latter ascription derives from the view that Reverend and Mrs. Moon are the first human beings to realize the "original ideal of creation," a responsibility originally given the first human ancestors, the biblical Adam and Eve.

For Christians, this is blasphemy of, well, biblical proportions. To plot the deltas between Moon and orthodox Christian theology and, say, Darwin and orthodox Christian theology would require a log scale.

EDIT: spelling--more than once, even.

--------------
Mysticism is a rational enterprise. Religion is not. The mystic has recognized something about the nature of consciousness prior to thought, and this recognition is susceptible to rational discussion. The mystic has reason for what he believes, and these reasons are empirical. --Sam Harris

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,12:04   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 17 2008,11:05)
Creobot translation number 124812

"Pummel a strawman..soaked in the oil of ad hominem, that can be ignited." = "I'd like to lock you in my wickerman, then burn you"

*snip*

I see unlimited cheap oil advocate KF even slipped in the red herring that the Darwinistas are the root cause of global warming ..........if he manages to find a match.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,14:17   

Quote (J-Dog @ Mar. 17 2008,10:39)
Bob O - You have an in with those UD Bozos - (no disrespect Blipey) - Please suggest to kairosfocus that he give it a rest.  A long rest.  Until he gets better.  And let him know we're all "rooting for him".

What?  And deprive you of tard?

--------------
It is fun to dip into the various threads to watch cluelessness at work in the hands of the confident exponent. - Soapy Sam (so say we all)

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,15:11   

Quote (dheddle @ Mar. 17 2008,11:06)
For Christians, this is blasphemy of, well, biblical proportions. To plot the deltas between Moon and orthodox Christian theology and, say, Darwin and orthodox Christian theology would require a log scale.

EDIT: spelling--more than once, even.

Speaking of good news and blasphemy...

I see from your link (thank you) that since he was born in 1920, at least we can look forward to and expect The Rev Moonster to test the Doctrine of The Resurrection very very soon.

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,21:06   

kairos ozone red hard warming hole oil of focused tard slipping and sliding on the mat of the root onlookers.

it's hard to be sympathetic to douchebags I don't care if he is a pubic hair filer or public hare flier or a member of the card carrying syndrome of the toe writ large.  there comes a point where an asshole is just another asshole, evo mat sadly onlookers H'mmm darwinista close minded selective hyperskepticism merits always linked.  

i would like to see him fight a game rooster i imagine he could probably bore one to death.

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,23:15   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Mar. 17 2008,19:06)
kairos ozone red hard warming hole oil of focused tard slipping and sliding on the mat of the root onlookers.

it's hard to be sympathetic to douchebags I don't care if he is a pubic hair filer or public hare flier or a member of the card carrying syndrome of the toe writ large.  there comes a point where an asshole is just another asshole, evo mat sadly onlookers H'mmm darwinista close minded selective hyperskepticism merits always linked.  

i would like to see him fight a game rooster i imagine he could probably bore one to death.

Just an idle question, "How many here have seen a dead fighting cock"?  And I don't mean some word play on "limp penis."

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 17 2008,23:58   

I've seen live ones.

I met a falconer with a red-tailed hawk who spoke of a breeder who got drunk enough to try the "My bird can take your bird!" line on him and wouldn't take "No" for an answer.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,01:44   

What's going on here?

Deleted: Please add objective/constructive comments, not ad hominem attacks. DLH

DLH admitting to deleting a comment?!

--------------
It is fun to dip into the various threads to watch cluelessness at work in the hands of the confident exponent. - Soapy Sam (so say we all)

Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,01:50   

Dave waves his arms a bit

Bob
It said nothing about the range of possible amino acid sequences that could accomplish this task.
Correct. We also don’t how many possible different combinations of the atoms in a space shuttle will carry passengers to space and back. We know from experience that most of them will not as it’s a lot harder finding arrangements that meet the specification versus finding arrangements that don’t meet it. A moron can build a space shuttle that doesn’t work. It took hundreds of man years of effort from very bright engineers to build one that does.
A physicist can explain to you precisely why most combinations of matter won’t fly to space and back but most people have a well enough developed sense of intuition to know this without invoking statistical mechanics.
I think we know from experience that the vast majority of combinations of amino acids won’t meet the specification of energy storage. ATP synthase is highly conserved in all forms of life. This is indicative that even small changes in sequence result in something that doesn’t fit the specification. If small random changes result in catastrophic failure that’s pretty compelling evidence that very few of all the possible polymer sequences meet the specification.
I suppose this could be better characterized by replacing the genes that specify the protein components in ATP synthase with random strings of codons and see how many of the random sequences still result in a working ATP synthase molecule. What I don’t suppose is anyone will bother doing it because the result is almost certain - no amount of effort will find a randomly generated sequence that works.

Dave - surely you realised what would happen when you said you'd calculate CSI.  I'm surprised you went down this path.

--------------

Annyday

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,03:39   

I'm a little surprised. "Complex specified information" seems to be a fancy way of saying "brute-force search sucks way too much to have done this". No, really? This is Dembski's grand insight? Without incremental mutation and variation, most biological stuff is really really unlikely! Gosh, I never would have thought of that! Thank God for Dembski!

I have to ask; does Dave know about the hypotheses and evidence surrounding mitochondria? Mitochondria having their own verifiable DNA and bizarre phylogeny and everything? Does that sound like something a designer would do? "Oh, hey, I know! Let's make an organelle out of a bacterium- that would be hilarious!" It wouldn't be my first choice if I wanted to challenge someone with how fantastically designed our cells were, but that is perhaps an oddity of mine.

--------------
"ALL eight of the "nature" miracles of Jesus could have been accomplished via the electroweak quantum tunneling mechanism. For example, walking on water could be accomplished by directing a neutrino beam created just below Jesus' feet downward." - Frank Tipler, ISCID fellow

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,04:47   

Quote (dheddle @ Mar. 17 2008,11:06)
 His Worshipfulness, the 2nd Coming Himself

A juicy part of the entry:

Most Unification believers understand Reverend Moon to be fulfilling the mission of the promised "Second Coming of Christ." Also, together with his wife Mrs. Hak Ja Han (Moon) (???, ???),believers understand them as the "True Parents" of all humankind. The latter ascription derives from the view that Reverend and Mrs. Moon are the first human beings to realize the "original ideal of creation," a responsibility originally given the first human ancestors, the biblical Adam and Eve.

What I like about Reverand Moon is his modesty.  If I was Jesus Christ, I'd be dead.

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,05:29   

Poachy notes:  
I see that Heller is a lecturer at Gregorian University. I just don’t get why professors at religious schools feel that they can dictate to scientists what exactly science is. They need to just stick to their knitting.

Link
Do you think Dembski, a professor at a religious university, feels this comment is aimed at him? :) :)

Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,05:51   

Methinks Emkay is a YEC.  Or one of you.

bFast: “For example, during the cambrian explosion, many phila were generated, shortly after that, most of these phila dissappeared. Why? The data looks like experimentation to me.”
The so-called Cambrian explosion is only proof that a global flood took place about 4500 years ago, in the time of the biblical Noah.

A tard-fight ensues.

--------------

Gunthernacus

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,07:22   

Quote (Bob O'H @ Mar. 18 2008,05:51)
Methinks Emkay is a YEC.  Or one of you.  

bFast: “For example, during the cambrian explosion, many phila were generated, shortly after that, most of these phila dissappeared. Why? The data looks like experimentation to me.”
The so-called Cambrian explosion is only proof that a global flood took place about 4500 years ago, in the time of the biblical Noah.

A tard-fight ensues.

LOL!  bFast is a genius.

bFast:
There is only one way that there could have been a great flood, and the scientific community could be so wrong — a mass conspiracy.

However, when it comes to natural selection...

bFast:
Honest folks, I think that this thread has meandered into people finding fancy ways of telling other people that they are stupid becuase either you all have narcisistic personality disorder, or because you fear that I have your pet theory by the short hairs.

There is only one way the scientific community could be so wrong - and none of the countless antievolutionists throughout the centuries have been able to catch them out...

Wile E. bFast - Super Genius

--------------
Given that we are all descended from Adam and Eve...genetic defects as a result of intra-family marriage would not begin to crop up until after the first few dozen generations. - Dr. Hugh Ross

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,07:38   

Speaking of super-genius', Kairosfocus is back and holding forth with high dudgeon at Jack Krebs.  And almost immediately, super-tard Leo Stotch gives him a fawning pat on the back.

KF takes up the conversation with Jack about:

1] Re-defining Science materialistically . . .

with this objection

The first, most obvious objection is that the definition of science is not a project within science but rather one in PHILOSOPHY, to wit, philosophy of science.

Worse, by contrast with scientists of 60 – 100 years ago such as Bohr or Peirce, the vast majority of today’s scientists are woefully ignorant on (and too often contemptuous of) philosophical matters or on the history of their discipline. So, the scientists being “polled” — whose survey, where, when and with what methods — by Mr Krebs are LAYMEN at best on the question of what is the historically well-warranted, philosophically sound definition of science as a whole as a discipline.

By Jack’s assertion, the Kansas science standards were written to define science in a manner consonant with how it is practiced. But, not one to be constrained by how actual scientists concieve and execute their chosen enterprise, you, with a mighty sweep of purple prose issued forth from your prolific pen, rightfully dismiss them as the philosophical amateurs and materialist stooges they truly are.

Bravo, KF, bravo. It must be a lonely labor to stand up to Big Science and confront them on their practically universal blinkered worldview. It must be both frustrating and exhilarating to struggle against those constraints I wish you all due success in breaking those bonds.

Priceless. Kairos is certainly struggling against bonds, but I am not sure it is the materialist worldview.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,08:03   

move to wall if you keer or dont keer

re the dead chickens, a few years ago the FBI and the state (basically busybody outside foreigners) closed down some local chicken fightings and destroyed an entire community and social network, not to mention the market for game chickens in about 15 or 20 counties and three states.  at least some local cops went to jail though, but so did little old ladies selling pies and coffee and biscuits etc.

the bastards, i reckon that someone didn't pay off the right folks or something.  but for a long while there were so many game chickens around and the market never picked back up.  people are scared to fight them now, but they had fought them up there for 30 years or so.  anyway friend of mine said come up and kill a bunch of these roosters so we did.  and hardly touched the lot.  that's the only dead game rooster i've ever seen and it wasn't because it had been whupped.  

Now in order to make this relevant to the thread, How much CSI is in a dead game rooster?  What form would the CSI take on the corpse?  What if the blood splattered in the shape of his unholy tentacled form, would this dramatically increase our measurement of CSI?

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,08:11   

Quote (carlsonjok @ Mar. 18 2008,07:38)

That reminds me - What DID happen to BA77?

Did the Evil Darwinista Scientist Conspiracy do away with him?

Did he come to his senses and enter remedial science?

Did his Nanny Filter slap him with a Cease & Desist order?

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,08:23   

I've wondered too.  Maybe he was a really really really good sock puppet.  I salute you sir.

Now back to this kairosfocus tardshow.  anyone who could possibly type this  
Dr MacNeill, just on a point of interest [for, to me, the issue of speciation and chromosome fusion events of humans relative to chimps is of relatively little significance relative to the origin of the information that makes us so different from our alleged chimp cousins, much less the overall origin of biofunctional, complex information challenge that is best illustrated by the macro-level diversity in the Cambrian revolution and in OOL], what is your response
and not immediately realize that they need to fucking take their meds is someone that needs to be locked up and be reminded very nicely by the 250 lb matron that if you won't take your fucking meds like a nice man then you will be restrained and you will receive them via suppository, so yes the meds they are going to be taken one way or the other.

Jesus.  Why not just say "Dr MacNeill, on a point of interest, what is your response?"

I'll tell you why.  Because this motherfucker is loony.  You can't make that kind of shit up.  If someone is sock puppeting kariosfocus they have already slipped past the point of no return.  

kairosfocus, he's A Desperately Seeking kinda Suzie.

this ain't a victimless crime, he is out there like spreading the stupid around like it was smallpox in a blanket.

I suppose what I am trying to say is Jack be careful you are going to get him too riled up and he will climb up in the bell tower and who knows what.  Or at the least he'll break and then that'll be the end of that good high octane tard.

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,08:40   

As far as I remember KF is some sort of government official in some Caribbean government?

I wonder if the people who voted that government in know he refuses to take a position on the age of the earth? I wonder if the scientists who he claims to teach "how to teach science" know this?

Is there anyway we can let them know I wonder :)

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Alan Fox

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,09:06   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Mar. 18 2008,03:40)
As far as I remember KF is some sort of government official in some Caribbean government?

I wonder if the people who voted that government in know he refuses to take a position on the age of the earth? I wonder if the scientists who he claims to teach "how to teach science" know this?

Been lurking a little lately and following the "exchanges" between the ever patient and polite Jack Krebs and the ever pompous and vapidly pontificating Gordon Mullings aka Kairosfocus. On googling to confirm if Gordon was actually a government official, I came across Barbados Free Press, where I read      

BFP To Kairosfocus

Dear Kairosfocus:

Your volume of comments and the length of your comments are upsetting the normal mood of this blog.

When you post four or five new comments all at once we see nothing but you under the “new comments” column.

Readers are complaining, and these are not only the readers who disagree with your position. You are monopolizing the comments on only one issue.

While we appreciate your position on the threat of world islamist fascism, and we post such articles occasionally, your debates are turning this blog into something else.

We have therefore placed you on moderation, and will restrict your comments to two a day of short length. You are more than welcome to invite our readers to your own site -

- BUT THIS IS NOT YOUR WEBSITE.

Yours truly,

Robert
Link

Edit for alliteration.

Alan Fox

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,09:36   

This caption describes Gordon as a "representative of the church community" on Montserrat in 2004. (Click on 5th photo along)

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,09:48   

actually Alan it says that Gordon is a "representative of the church comminity".

See that little pouch in his pocket?  That's the pubic file.

--------------

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,09:49   

Quote (Alan Fox @ Mar. 18 2008,09:06)

Been lurking a little lately and following the "exchanges" between the ever patient and polite Jack Krebs and the ever pompous and vapid Gordon Mullings aka Kairosfocus. On googling to confirm if Gordon was actually a government official, I came across Barbados Free Press, where I read Link

Well, shortly afterward, he posted this on his Yahoo Group.

A reader has reminded me I have not blogged for about a week.

That is true, I have been busy with several online brushfires, e.g. here and here, and have also had a busy week on the ground. [I am also owing several people snail mail correspondence.]

Please bear with me! (I actually have a couple of interesting archeology based discoveries to discuss, soon.)

God bless. END

The brushfires he refers to are the BFP discussion and one on UD.  I am starting to think he is a professional on-line agitator.  Good work, if you can find it!

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,09:49   

Quote (J-Dog @ Mar. 18 2008,08:11)
Quote (carlsonjok @ Mar. 18 2008,07:38)

That reminds me - What DID happen to BA77?

Did the Evil Darwinista Scientist Conspiracy do away with him?

Did he come to his senses and enter remedial science?

Did his Nanny Filter slap him with a Cease & Desist order?

I suspect the public library closest to his group home banned him, plus he lost his bus pass.

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,09:50   

How do we know that Gordon Mullings = Kairosfocus?

"representative of the church comminity".

Translated from pompousese = 'local guy who goes to church'.

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,09:54   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Mar. 18 2008,09:50)

Link
Link
There's loads more

And I believe KF got all shirty over at UD because somebody called him by Gordon Mullings, he felt he's been "outed" despite the fact on his own website he names himself IIRC (the "always frikking linked")

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,10:23   

Quote (Alan Fox @ Mar. 18 2008,09:06)

Been lurking a little lately and following the "exchanges" between the ever patient and polite Jack Krebs and the ever pompous and vapid Gordon Mullings aka Kairosfocus. On googling to confirm if Gordon was actually a government official, I came across Barbados Free Press, where I read      

BFP To Kairosfocus

Dear Kairosfocus:

Your volume of comments and the length of your comments are upsetting the normal mood of this blog.

When you post four or five new comments all at once we see nothing but you under the “new comments” column.

Readers are complaining, and these are not only the readers who disagree with your position. You are monopolizing the comments on only one issue.

While we appreciate your position on the threat of world islamist fascism, and we post such articles occasionally, your debates are turning this blog into something else.

We have therefore placed you on moderation, and will restrict your comments to two a day of short length. You are more than welcome to invite our readers to your own site -

- BUT THIS IS NOT YOUR WEBSITE.

Yours truly,

Robert
[URL=http://barbadosfreepress.wordpress.com/2007/05/13/a-piece-of-barbados-history-dr-jerry-bulls-assassination-the-harp-gun-saddam-hussain-and-i

%3Cbr%3Esraeli-intelligence/#comment-115775]Link[/URL]

You mean we are out house debating about a certified lunatic?

No wonder ID fails the idiot test......erasmus extrude that please!

What we need around here is a Dave parallel universe antitard Springer...oh.....Sry STeve.... could we have some more malice pse? No can do? It's ok I understand, but more spitting n cursing wouldn't hurt the cause. Look at KF he has all the sucky, I'm such a sober useless cunt vacuum taken up we need an antidote. Dudski seems to be a wooden eye magnet.
No wonder he dreams of winged free(.....no $) naked horney nymphomaniac female angels, sry DT ur hairy ass never made it past Mike D's desk. His AHolyness only lets u fill the gap near the drain where the rats get in. I hope fr ur sake u get lots of free SM O'deVie r does he make u pay fr tht as well. Sucker.

HOMOS FRONT TO BACK, ID IS THE REAL DEAL. D tar..ed.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,10:33   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Mar. 18 2008,09:54)
Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Mar. 18 2008,09:50)

Link
Link
There's loads more

And I believe KF got all shirty over at UD because somebody called him by Gordon Mullings, he felt he's been "outed" despite the fact on his own website he names himself IIRC (the "always frikking linked")

Oldman-- Thanks for the links - WHOA!  Kairosfocus IS a nutcase - he fits right in at UD.  

I particularly like his "Islamism" line - and I am kinda surprised that DavieBoy hasn't picked up on it and made it his own.

--------------

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < ... 868 869 870 871 872 [873] 874 875 876 877 878 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]