RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (10) < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... >   
  Topic: Kent Hovind on tape, Direct from jail< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
lcd

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,16:35   

I can't believe that people would be so happy to see Dr. Hovind in jail.  After all he was put there by that illegal government instytution the IRS.  An ilegal entitity is ever their were one.

As for Dr. Hovinds' state of mind, what does what expect to see from a normally human person, a good man, a church going God-fearing man who is persecuted by the very forses that keep God out of schools?

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,16:46   

Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,16:35)
I can't believe that people would be so happy to see Dr. Hovind in jail.  After all he was put there by that illegal government instytution the IRS.  An ilegal entitity is ever their were one.

As for Dr. Hovinds' state of mind, what does what expect to see from a normally human person, a good man, a church going God-fearing man who is persecuted by the very forses that keep God out of schools?

I give your parody 7/10.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Chayanov

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,17:05   

Needs more misspelled words and a lot more caps. Random font and color changes wouldn't hurt, either.

--------------
Help! Marxist literary critics are following me!

dnmlthr

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,17:09   

+1 for paranoia though, that was a nice touch.

--------------
Guess what? I don't give a flying f*ck how "science works" - Ftk

American Saddlebred

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,17:39   

What, are you all scare of the TRUTH?  [B]DR.[/] Kent Hovind proves that evolution is IMPOSSIBLE and it is a RELIGON that send you to HELL.  That really hot place I cant wait to see you all go to so I can LAUGH at your.  Do YOU think the earth can really be BILLIONS of years old?  You werent there to see it!  GOD creatard me.  Not some MONKEYS AND GOO.  You need to OPEN your eyes to the TRUTH.

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

GCT

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,17:41   

Quote (American Saddlebred @ June 30 2008,18:39)
What, are you all scare of the TRUTH?  [B]DR.[/] Kent Hovind proves that evolution is IMPOSSIBLE and it is a RELIGON that send you to HELL.  That really hot place I cant wait to see you all go to so I can LAUGH at your.  Do YOU think the earth can really be BILLIONS of years old?  You werent there to see it!  GOD creatard me.  Not some MONKEYS AND GOO.  You need to OPEN your eyes to the TRUTH.

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

Yes, better.

creatard

Excellent touch.

lcd

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:05   

Quote (Richardthughes @ June 30 2008,16:46)

I give your parody 7/10.

What parody?

What do you mean 7/10?

lcd

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:11   

Quote (Chayanov @ June 30 2008,17:05)
Needs more misspelled words and a lot more caps. Random font and color changes wouldn't hurt, either.

Hey, even I know ALL CAPS is rude.  As for my spelling, well I guess it's better to shoot the messenger when you can't handle the message.

I'm trying to be polite here.  You guys are making it hard to have a real discussion.  And yes Dr. Hovind has shown the cowardise of Evolution lackeys and their masters.  I noticed that noone yet has agreed to debate Dr. Hovind.

While I've only been on here a little while, I've seen that professor from Florida, Joe Meart, and his half hearten attempt.  He won't agree to reasonable terms so he's, as we say it, "are blowing smoke".

One thing, why is "random caps" and "color changes" something to look for?

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:12   

Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,21:05)
Quote (Richardthughes @ June 30 2008,16:46)

I give your parody 7/10.

What parody?

What do you mean 7/10?

I'm a bit more discerning, and would have given 5, tops.

Anyone at all biting on this?

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

lcd

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:12   

Quote (American Saddlebred @ June 30 2008,17:39)

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

Your mocking me aren't you?

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:16   

Quote (American Saddlebred @ June 30 2008,15:39)

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

You have a gift. Use it for good instead of evil.

lcd could learn from you, hint hint.

(PS: Mix up 'there', 'their' and 'they're' more.)

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:17   

Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,21:12)

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

What gave it away?

--------------

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:18   

Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,20:12)

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

Only on the surface. Deep inside we are seeing our whole worldview collapse at the feet of your incisive logic.  We are scared of the dark that is enveloping us and we shake our fists at it in a futile attempt to stave off the inevitable.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:29   

Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,14:35)

I heered them revenooers was after him for his moonshine still.

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:33   

Quote (carlsonjok @ June 30 2008,18:18)
Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,20:12)

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

Only on the surface. Deep inside we are seeing our whole worldview collapse at the feet of your incisive logic.  We are scared of the dark that is enveloping us and we shake our fists at it in a futile attempt to stave off the inevitable.

Yeah, I near pissed my pants with... well not really.

It isn't even that funny. If Icd is a pretend creato, we can do it better. If they are for real, then it is merely pathetic.

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

lcd

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:34   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ June 30 2008,20:16)

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

Learn what?  I don't understand what you're getting at.

As for telling people to purposely misspell words, I'll do my best to stop.  I'll run this through Word and so there will be no spelling errors.

As for what Saddlebred wrote, that is just wrong.  The worst part is I doubt if they even believe what they wrote.  Yeah, the great Evolutionists.  I guess mocking is what they are all about.

But I will pray for you all.

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:37   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ June 30 2008,18:29)

When I was in Georgia, there was a candidate for county sheriff who ran on the promise that he would "Clean up the moonshiners."  He didn't mean to shut them down, just "clean them up." It seems there were some poor quality 'shiners who used lead solder, and over cooked (ran the still too hot).  This resulted in a dangerous mix of toxins.

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:39   

Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,21:34)
The worst part is I doubt if they even believe what they wrote.  

Can't slip nuthin' by you, huh?

I'm guessing lame imitation.  Dr. GH is right, we can do much better.

--------------

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:47   

Quote (Dr.GH @ June 30 2008,18:37)

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ June 30 2008,18:29)

When I was in Georgia, there was a candidate for county sheriff who ran on the promise that he would "Clean up the moonshiners."  He didn't mean to shut them down, just "clean them up." It seems there were some poor quality 'shiners who used lead solder, and over cooked (ran the still too hot).  This resulted in a dangerous mix of toxins.

In Nick Tosches' bio of Jerry Lee Lewis, he mentions an incident where they found a dead cottonmouth in Jerry Lee's uncle's still.

Steve would probably drink that.

--------------

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,20:59   

Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,20:34)
Quote (Arden Chatfield @ June 30 2008,20:16)

I will PRAY for you.

....better?

Learn what?  I don't understand what you're getting at.

As for telling people to purposely misspell words, I'll do my best to stop.  I'll run this through Word and so there will be no spelling errors.

As for what Saddlebred wrote, that is just wrong.  The worst part is I doubt if they even believe what they wrote.  Yeah, the great Evolutionists.  I guess mocking is what they are all about.

But I will pray for you all.

lcd - I think you owe American Saddlebred an apology.  He is one of this board's most reverent members, and just because he posts like  your average Creotard, doesn't mean he iS one.  

Get down on your knees and beg forgiveness, for vengence is mine sayeth The Lord.  And Fred Phelps.

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

lcd

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,21:10   

Quote (Lou FCD @ June 30 2008,20:39)
Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,21:34)
The worst part is I doubt if they even believe what they wrote.  

Can't slip nuthin' by you, huh?

I'm guessing lame imitation.  Dr. GH is right, we can do much better.

"Lame imitation"?

"We can do much better"?

Oh, I get it.  You can do a parody of what you believe people like me who know and believe in God's word as the way it was, is and will be, better?  So you guys make up "strawmen" to knock down and pretend to be believers?

Isn't that a lot like saying that when you guys run low on women, do a few of you pretend to be ladies?  Would that be something you guys take turns at?

I guess that to be a "better creationist", in your guys opinions, means that I have to act like saddlebags there and be a "returd" or whatever the name you want to use?

So in your language:  Ah yes, the brain power of the evolutionist continues to impress me, not.

I was told about this place, actually WWW.TALKORIGINS.ORG from our VBS at the Church last week.  It ran from the 22nd to the 26th.  I prefer the concise and clear answers given by the good people at Trueorigins, but I digress.  There's a lot to be learned at VBS.  I'd invite you all to try it at a Church of your choice.  Although I will say it should be at a Bible believing Church.

See I now know why you guys are upset.  We have answers.  We have Christ.  Now, I'm not going to get all upset and, I mean I'll try to do my best, because we were taught to feel sorry for you.

Evolution is materialism at it's worst, and that's a fact.  If Evolution were true, then we wouldn't be here.  Yes, that is a fact.  Without the guidance of God's word supplemented by Christ's time on Earth, we would have killed ourselves off.  That is why Evolution, the idea that we have no meaning, must be defeated.  After all, look at Stalin, Mao and other atheists who supported evolution.  Granted it may not be what you guys now have put on the mantle of your altar of science now, evolution can never be disproved as it is always shifting the goal posts, but they were atheists and as atheists they sure as heck didn't believe in Creation now did they?

Wolfhound

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,21:20   

As a wise person once said, once they believe in the talking snake, everything else is easy.   :D

--------------
I've found my personality to be an effective form of birth control.

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,21:23   

Quote (lcd @ June 30 2008,19:10)
If Evolution were true, then we wouldn't be here.

The Nonsequitor of the Week award goes to...

Yes, that is a fact.  Without the guidance of God's word supplemented by Christ's time on Earth, we would have killed ourselves off.  

You're right. Ever since Jesus came, the world has been so much less violent.

That is why Evolution, the idea that we have no meaning, must be defeated.

By your secret weapon..... Kent Hovind! Eeeek! Run for the hills!!!!

After all, look at Stalin, Mao and other atheists who supported evolution. 

Stalin had Darwinists thrown in jail.

Please give me a reference where you found out about Mao's feelings about biology.

Incidentally, is there a reason why you left out Hitler's name there? Oversight?

Granted it may not be what you guys now have put on the mantle of your altar of science now,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, big fella. Maybe if you ever meet a real scientist your life, you'll learn even more.

evolution can never be disproved as it is always shifting the goal posts,

Since I assume your pastor told you all this, I suggest you ask him what 'projection' means.

but they were atheists and as atheists they sure as heck didn't believe in Creation now did they?

Yeah!!! And why do we still have apes?

Therefore, God.

--------------

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,21:35   

Sorry, not biting.  You're a fake, and a rather poor one.

--------------

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,21:52   

I just noticed that lcd's grammar and spelling improved a lot during his time here. Funny, that.

--------------

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,22:23   

I'm not buying that Vacation Bible School points people to the TOA.

Most antievolution sites can't muster the gumption to link to the TOA or any other mainstream science sources.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Chayanov

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,22:38   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ June 30 2008,21:52)
I just noticed that lcd's grammar and spelling improved a lot during his time here. Funny, that.

You noticed that, too?

--------------
Help! Marxist literary critics are following me!

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2008,22:53   

Quote (Chayanov @ June 30 2008,20:38)

You noticed that, too?

I assume our highly edumacated vibes must have rubbed off on him.

He should thank us.

--------------

jeffox

(Permalink) Posted: July 01 2008,04:36   

Arden wrote above:
I assume our highly edumacated vibes must have rubbed off on him.

Sorry, but my vibe shook itself off a long time ago.  Not that anybody in here needed to know that. . . .

:)

Oh, and ICD - if ya wanna go backtrolling, I can recommend a few good lakes to ya.  Just so's ya know.

:)

lcd

(Permalink) Posted: July 01 2008,06:32   

Yup,

As I was being mocked for poor spelling, I never was very good at it, I decided to run my posts in Word first.  A bunch of helpful stuff there.  I especially like the stuff where it shows you spelled the word right but it's the wrong word.

Like write and right, their and there.

As for my first attempt on this board, I was tired and wrote quickly.  I've been taking my time to be as "edumacated" as the rest of you.

291 replies since Feb. 15 2007,16:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (10) < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]