RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,15:45   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,13:03)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,12:26)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,07:22)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,09:15)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,06:52)

*The standard system of classification in which every organism is assigned a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species. This system groups organisms into ever smaller and smaller groups (like a series of boxes within boxes, called a nested hierarchy).

It was based on a common design scheme.

(shrug) Okay, let's say you're right.

Designed by whom?

It was based on a common design scheme. And it doesn't matter what you say. And clearly Linne thought God was the Designer. History 101, duh.

No, seriously, Joe, I'm asking in the context of modern Intelligent Design Theory: designed by whom?

Whoever the Intelligent Designer(s) of living organisms were.

Dumbass non-answer from the IDiots' biggest dumbass.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,16:18   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,15:45)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,13:03)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,12:26)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,07:22)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,09:15)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,06:52)

*The standard system of classification in which every organism is assigned a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species. This system groups organisms into ever smaller and smaller groups (like a series of boxes within boxes, called a nested hierarchy).

(shrug) Okay, let's say you're right.

Designed by whom?

It was based on a common design scheme. And it doesn't matter what you say. And clearly Linne thought God was the Designer. History 101, duh.

No, seriously, Joe, I'm asking in the context of modern Intelligent Design Theory: designed by whom?

Whoever the Intelligent Designer(s) of living organisms were.

Dumbass non-answer from the IDiots' biggest dumbass.

And yet it is the only honest answer. Figures timmy would choke on it.
:
Suffice it to say, I have little patience with the "identify the designer" rhetoric. It's not just an example of sloppy thinking. It's a form of sloppy thinking that gunks up any sincere interest in design. It turns an attempt to adhere to logical, responsible thinking into a sinister motive. So perhaps, there is a better question to ask. Why do ID critics refuse to publicly acknowledge that it is illogical to identity the designer using the criteria of mainstream ID (IC and CSI)?- Mike Gene

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,16:37   

Mike Gene - another failed enterprise. Is he an 'ID leader' too? 🤣🤣

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,16:41   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Jan. 30 2018,16:37)
Mike Gene - another failed enterprise. Is he an 'ID leader' too? 🤣🤣

LoL! RichTARDHughes- you don't get to talk about "failed enterprise". Go back to mindlessly cheerleading. That is all you are good at.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,16:45   

It's not "rhetoric".

I'm giving you ID as read. I'm asking the next logical question.

"This looks designed" is a dead end without the next step in the investigation.

If you want to be lazy, I guess no-one can stop you... but no-one's going to take you seriously, either.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,16:51   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,16:45)
It's not "rhetoric".

If you want to be lazy, I guess no-one can stop you... but no-one's going to take you seriously, either.

LoL! You don't get to say what that next step is. For fuck's sake what was the next step for Darwin and his followers and why haven't they taken it?

Saying we are the result of Intelligent Design says there is a purpose to our existence. So that is very significant. It also says that most likely there is more to living organisms than physics and chemistry and that too is very significant.

But then again no one from your side has taken the next step to confirm natural selection is a designer mimic. You guys are all satisfied saying "it evolved" and then attacking anyone who questions it.

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:01   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,14:51)
It's not "rhetoric".

LoL! You don't get to say what that next step is. For fuck's sake what was the next step for Darwin and his followers and why haven't they taken it?

Saying we are the result of Intelligent Design says there is a purpose to our existence. So that is very significant. It also says that most likely there is more to living organisms than physics and chemistry and that too is very significant.

But then again no one from your side has taken the next step to confirm natural selection is a designer mimic. You guys are all satisfied saying "it evolved" and then attacking anyone who questions it.

(shrug), Okay, I don't get to say.

What's the next step, then?

Let's assume ID is firmly established: what are the luminaries focussing on as the follow-up?

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:10   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,17:01)
It's not "rhetoric".

Let's assume ID is firmly established: what are the luminaries focussing on as the follow-up?

Banning abortion, contraceptives and Muslims.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:22   

It's not "rhetoric".

You think anyone takes his dumbass IDiot babbling seriously now?

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:38   

It's not "rhetoric".

Once ID is firmly established Academia will decide what is next. The whole system will need to be retooled. And then people will figure out ways to go about answering those questions.

1- Research to determine what else is there to living organisms beyond physics and chemistry- the immaterial information

2- Research to figure out what determines the type of organism that will develop

3- Research to figure out our purpose

4- The use of "The Privileged Planet" and "Rare Earth" as guides to seriously look for ETs

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:40   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Jan. 30 2018,17:10)

It's not "rhetoric".

You are an embarrassment to humans, blowTARD.

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:41   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,15:38)

It's not "rhetoric".

Once ID is firmly established Academia will decide what is next. The whole system will need to be retooled. And then people will figure out ways to go about answering those questions.

1- Research to determine what else is there to living organisms beyond physics and chemistry- the immaterial information

2- Research to figure out what determines the type of organism that will develop

4- The use of "The Privileged Planet" and "Rare Earth" as guides to seriously look for ETs

What prevents interested individuals from pursuing these goals right now? Isn't there shitloads of money on the ID gravy train?

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:44   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,15:22)
It's not "rhetoric".

What do you mean "now"?  Has anyone ever taken him seriously?  Even the other UD people ignore him most of the time.

Probably like most of us, I just show up on this thread periodically* to laugh at the silly person.  He needs some new material though.  Perhaps we can get him going on "expansion of the universe stops planets from falling into the sun" again.  That was hilarious.

* Every seven or eight metres.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:46   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:38)

In other words the dumbass hasn't got the faintest clue in the world how to actually proceed with ID "science".   He can't name a single testable hypothesis for the IDiocy.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:46   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:40)

It's not "rhetoric".

You are an embarrassment to humans, blowTARD.

I’m not the one who wants to ban abortions, contraceptives and Muslims. Before you respond you might want to consult with your Montserrat controller.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:55   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,17:46)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:38)

In other words the dumbass hasn't got the faintest clue in the world how to actually proceed with ID "science".   He can't name a single testable hypothesis for the IDiocy.

Wow, what a moron. I just said how to proceed with science under ID.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:57   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,17:41)

It's not "rhetoric".

What prevents interested individuals from pursuing these goals right now? Isn't there shitloads of money on the ID gravy train?

Focus on your own lame ass position, dipshit. Yours has all of the resources and no answers. So what's preventing you morons from doing any actual work? Why can't you lead by example?

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,17:58   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:55)

No you didn't Joke.  You posted a high level wish list with no clue in the world how to actually test or research those things.

You still can't name a single testable hypothesis for your ID stupidity.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:00   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:57)
Focus on your own lame ass position, dipshit. Yours has all of the resources and no answers. So what's preventing you morons from doing any actual work? Why can't you lead by example?

Aaah, the usual dumbass lame excuse when the impotence of ID "science" is pointed out.

All the money and time in the world won't help a dumbass who hasn't got a clue about how IDiot research should proceed.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:01   

Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,17:44)
It's not "rhetoric".

What do you mean "now"?  Has anyone ever taken him seriously?  Even the other UD people ignore him most of the time.

Probably like most of us, I just show up on this thread periodically* to laugh at the silly person.  He needs some new material though.  Perhaps we can get him going on "expansion of the universe stops planets from falling into the sun" again.  That was hilarious.

I see Johnny doesn't understand the concept of universal collapse and that if the universe was just one star with one planet/ moon system that said collapse would start soon after it was formed. The expansion of this universe keeps it from collapsing. And yes our solar system would be included in that collapse. But that is moot. Then again you are too stupid to understand context matters. And you have proven that English isn't your strong suit.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:01   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,18:00)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:57)

Aaah, the usual dumbass lame excuse when the impotence of ID "science" is pointed out.

All the money and time in the world won't help a dumbass who hasn't got a clue about how IDiot research should proceed.   :D

LoL! You didn't point out anything. All you morons re doing is proving that you are scientifically illiterate dipshits.

Nice job

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:02   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,17:58)

No you didn't Joke.  You posted a high level wish list with no clue in the world how to actually test or research those things.

Umm, asswipe, that would be up to the Academics leading those fields.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:04   

It's not "rhetoric".

Those don't have anything to do with ID, asshole. It's as if you are proud to be a desperate fool.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:06   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,18:02)

Why aren't the Academics leading ID "science" doing any of that research now?  Meyer?  Behe?  Axe?  green screen Gauger?

Like I said, you have no clue in the world how to actually test or research those things.   None of you IDiots do because ID isn't science.

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:07   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,16:01)

It's not "rhetoric".

I see Johnny doesn't understand the concept of universal collapse and that if the universe was just one star with one planet/ moon system that said collapse would start soon after it was formed. The expansion of this universe keeps it from collapsing. And yes our solar system would be included in that collapse. But that is moot. Then again you are too stupid to understand context matters. And you have proven that English isn't your strong suit.

Let's see your math, caekboy.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:08   

Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,18:07)

It's not "rhetoric".

Joke is really really good at math.  I remember when he went on the search for the world's largest number.   :D

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:13   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,16:08)
Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,18:07)

It's not "rhetoric".

Joke is really really good at math.  I remember when he went on the search for the world's largest number.   :D

There was also "the probability is not even zero" (see my sig).

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:28   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,15:57)
Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,17:41)

It's not "rhetoric".

(shrug) I guess we can't Joe.

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:53   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,18:28)
(shrug) I guess we can't Joe.

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

Joke reminds me of the fat dim-witted Vogon guard from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

"RESISTANCE IS USELESS!!'

Ok, we surrender.  You've got us.

"RESISTANCE IS USELESS!!"

Yes, you already said that.  We're your captives.  Now what?

"Er...."RESISTANCE IS USELESS!!"

:D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,19:54   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,18:06)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,18:02)

Why aren't the Academics leading ID "science" doing any of that research now?  Meyer?  Behe?  Axe?  green screen Gauger?

Like I said, you have no clue in the world how to actually test or research those things.   None of you IDiots do because ID isn't science.

Wow, what a retard. Those are all AFTER ID is accepted and have nothing to do with whether or not ID is science. ID is science because, unlike your position, it makes testable claims.

The people you mentioned have specialties and priorities. And again no one from your position is doing anything to support its claims. And that makes you a big crybaby hypocrite.

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]