RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,05:08   

Quote (Lou FCD @ Mar. 30 2018,19:28)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,20:08)
Quote (Lou FCD @ Mar. 30 2018,19:07)
So, after all these years, "You're a poopy head" is still the best our friendly neighborhood sub-human toaster repairman has to offer?

Why is it still allowed to post, again?

No Lou, that is all you and your have. I have been making the arguments with the supporting evidence. You morons attack and then it goes like that until someone else lies about me.

You ought to be proud

You have never, not once ever, made a coherent argument about anything, Joe. You're a fucking moron and a coward, a three-year old who likes waving his tiny dick around like a light sabre. Go suck yourself off, Joe, because no one else will, ever.

That is your uneducated opinion, Lou. I know tat I could easily kick your ass in a debate- ID vs evolutionism who has the science and evidence.

Anytime, bitch

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,05:12   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,23:43)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,19:03)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,18:15)

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 30 2018,18:01)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,15:47)

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,17:41)

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 30 2018,17:39)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,15:28)

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,17:06)
When I say that science, observations and experiments support baraminology I am saying they support the claim of limited descent with modification.

I have made that very clear from the beginning.

What does ID say are the basic created "kinds" then Chubs?

Where can I see ID's approved list?

And what are the barriers between kinds, which show that common descent didn't happen?  You know, the barriers supported by science, observations and experiments?

Moron. No one has to show any barriers exist. If you think Common Descent is science then you need to provide the evidence for it. But you don't have a mechanism. Given starting populations of prokaryotes you don't have a mechanism capable of producing anything but more prokaryotes.

Hey Joke, according to ID are okapis and giraffes the same created "kind"?

How would ID propose to investigate the question?  What specifically would ID look for in the combined genetic data of the two species?  What evidence would indicate same "kind"?  or different "kind"?

Show us the ID science Joke!

The evidence for design is invariably "looks designed to me", so presumably this would be "looks like the same kind to me".

Joke assured us all the science, observations and experiments support baraminology.  I'd just like to see him back up the claim with this specific example.

In the past whenever we offer up genetic phylogenies in support of common ancestry for two species Joke always yells "common design".  Joke is a self-proclaimed expert in ID so I want him to tell us how to differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation" which he says also exists.

Wait for the chubby tap-dancing to begin.  :)

Already have

(snip chickenshit excuses and attempts at deflection}

HA!  Why did I know the chubby clown was going to tap-dance and avoid the questions?   :D

Watching Joke Gallien try to bullshit his way through science is like watching old 3 Stooges episodes.  You've seen them all 100 times, you know Moe/Joke is going to step on that rake and smash himself in the face but it's still hilarious and you watch it again anyway.  :)

Hey, faggot. I am still waiting for you to answer all of the questions posed to you. But like a little fucking lying bitch you always run away.

Lenski's LTEE is one example of an experiment that supports limited descent with modification. Every observation says that organisms give rise to like organisms. And there isn't any known mechanism that can change body pans.

Science- that is what you dumbass confused

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,05:13   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 30 2018,19:49)
Quote (Lou FCD @ Mar. 30 2018,17:07)
So, after all these years, "You're a poopy head" is still the best our friendly neighborhood sub-human toaster repairman has to offer?

Why is it still allowed to post, again?

Oh, come on, Lou, credit where it's due.  Joe's arguments are much more sophisticated than they used to be.  Now it's "You're a poopy head" in boldface.

Whatever, Johnny. You will never debate me in a public forum. You would be humiliated.  Heck you don't even understand the English language.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,05:15   

Lenski's LTEE supports the claim of limited descent with modification.

Phylogenies assume common ancestry. They don't even consider the more likely common design scenario.

And why don't you ever back up your claims? All you do is lie, bluff and equivocate. Even the best evidence for macroevolution is minus any mechanism. But that fact alone kills most of the alleged evidence which depends on the mechanism. But then again you are too stupid to understand that.

Did you know that the bulk of the fossil record is of marine invertebrates? Over 95%. And in that bulk there isn't any evidence for Common Descent.  why is that?

Why is it that both chimp and human genomes have been mapped, there is only an alleged 1-2% difference and yet no one can map the genetic differences to the anatomical and physiological differences observed? Are your scientists incompetent?

timmy is too much of an ignorant lying bitch to respond to that

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,05:29   

Rodent's bizarre traits deepen mystery of genetics, evolution

The study focuses on 60 species within the vole genus Microtus, which has evolved in the last 500,000 to 2 million years. This means voles are evolving 60-100 times faster than the average vertebrate in terms of creating different species. Within the genus (the level of taxonomic classification above species), the number of chromosomes in voles ranges from 17-64. DeWoody said that this is an unusual finding, since species within a single genus often have the same chromosome number.

Among the vole's other bizarre genetic traits:

•In one species, the X chromosome, one of the two sex-determining chromosomes (the other being the Y), contains about 20 percent of the entire genome. Sex chromosomes normally contain much less genetic information.

•In another species, females possess large portions of the Y (male) chromosome.

•In yet another species, males and females have different chromosome numbers, which is uncommon in animals.

A final "counterintuitive oddity" is that despite genetic variation, all voles look alike, said DeWoody's former graduate student and study co-author Deb Triant.

"All voles look very similar, and many species are completely indistinguishable," DeWoody said.

In one particular instance, DeWoody was unable to differentiate between two species even after close examination and analysis of their cranial structure; only genetic tests could reveal the difference.

Nevertheless, voles are perfectly adept at recognizing those of their own species.

Yup after all this “evolution” a vole is still a vole and that supports the claim of limited descent with modification. And then there are "living fossils"- virtually unchanged for millions of years.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,05:36   

Quote (Glen Davidson @ Mar. 28 2018,13:39)
Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 28 2018,10:25)
Hey Gary you've got some competition.

A Flat Earther rocket man "Mad Mike" has blasted himself 1800 feet into the air on a steam powered! rocket.

In speaking with the Associated Press, Mad Mike made clear his disbelief for science:

I don’t believe in science.

I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust, but that’s not science, that’s just a formula.

There’s no difference between science and science fiction.

Link

So far, Mad Mike's science fiction works a hell of a lot better than Gary's "science."

Glen Davidson

You don't know what science is, Glen

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,06:34   

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,06:43   

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 31 2018,06:34)

ke's homage to evoTARDs everywhere...

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,08:19   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,14:43)
Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 31 2018,06:34)

ke's homage to evoTARDs everywhere...

Joe looks at himself in a mirror.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,08:28   

ke's moment of self reflection

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,08:34   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,16:28)

ke's moment of self reflection

Joe looking at the trees in his ring.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,08:38   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,05:15)

That wasn't the question Chubs.  You were asked how to differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation".

You couldn't do it with the okapi and giraffe example even though both species have had their genomes sequenced and readily available.  Let's try an easier one.  Are tigers and house cats the same "kind" or were each specially created? How can you tell?

The prediction you would respond with the same insults and homophobia was spot on.  Of course with your room temperature IQ you're exceedingly easy to predict.  Blustering bullshit is all you're capable of.  It's all you've done your whole life.   :)

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,08:57   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 31 2018,16:38)

That wasn't the question Chubs.  You were asked how to differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation".

You couldn't do it with the okapi and giraffe example even though both species have had their genomes sequenced and readily available.  Let's try an easier one.  Are tigers and house cats the same "kind" or were each specially created? How can you tell?

The prediction you would respond with the same insults and homophobia was spot on.  Of course with your room temperature IQ you're exceedingly easy to predict.  Blustering bullshit is all you're capable of.  It's all you've done your whole life.   :)

Is that Celcius or Fahrenheit?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,10:00   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 31 2018,08:38)

What? You never answer anything, coward. All you do is lie like a little lying bitch. You couldn't support evolutionism if your cowardly life depended on it.

You were asked how to differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation".

That doesn't make any sense. And giraffes and okapis are not related by descent with modification. There isn't any mechanism capable of producing a giraffe from a non-giraffe. I have already told you that and you chokes, as usual.

As for house cats and tigers, your position doesn't have a mechanism capable of producing either. You should really focus on your own lame ass position, timmy. It needs more help than you do

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,10:02   

And your continued childish projections are duly noted

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,10:06   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,18:02)

Aren't you late for your local skinhead chapter meeting Joe? Don't forget the juice.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,10:07   

Look, moron, all you are doing is flailing about. It is a safer bet that they have some other meaning or just picked the wrong word. There isn't any code.

And you need to tell us how to encode data without using a coding scheme i.e. a code. What the fuck is this code? What definition of "code" are you using?

What code is used to encode data into tree rings?

timmy the little cowardly lying bitch is too chickenshit to answer

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,10:08   

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 31 2018,10:06)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,18:02)

Aren't you late for your local skinhead chapter meeting Joe? Don't forget the juice.

No, but you are late to the local shit-eaters conference. Be sure to bring your filled diaper

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,10:29   

Joe assured us all the science, observations and experiments support limited descent with modification.  I'd just like to see him back up the claim with this specific example.

Lenski's LTEE is a specific example. The post on voles is another specific example. The fact that there isn't any known mechanism that can change body plans is more evidence than I need to make my case.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,10:41   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,10:00)

You were asked how to differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation".

And giraffes and okapis are not related by descent with modification.

How did you determine that?  Show us the science Chubs.

How about tigers and house cats?  Related by descent or common design?  Show us the science Chubs.

Quit being such an empty bullshitter Joke.  Everyone's heard your cowardly excuses 1000 times before.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,11:02   

And while your pulling that answer out of your ass Joe.

Tell us all again how sciency you are .....ticks 'n all from your squirrel (or vole) hunting trips etc.

BTW Joe before I forget.

What sort of "probe" do you have on your Heathkit scope.

Is it;

a) A Wavelength probe.
b) A Current probe.
c) A Voltage probe.
d) A Frequency probe.

...and if you don't know just give us the part/model numbers.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,11:42   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 31 2018,10:41)

How about tigers and house cats?  Related by descent or common design?  Show us the science Chubs.

Quit being such an empty bullshitter Joke.  Everyone's heard your cowardly excuses 1000 times before.

I told you asshole- there aren't any known mechanisms that can produce a giraffe from a non-giraffe, Science 101, didpshit.

And your position doesn't have anything tat can produce cats. You are just a cowardly dumbass

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,11:44   

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 31 2018,11:02)

Tell us all again how sciency you are .....ticks 'n all from your squirrel (or vole) hunting trips etc.

BTW Joe before I forget.

Is it;

a) A Wavelength probe.
b) A Current probe.
c) A Voltage probe.
d) A Frequency probe.

Clearly I understand science better than you. And I have already told you, come on over and see for yourself. I dare you. Or make your case

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,11:54   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,11:42)

I told you asshole- there aren't any known mechanisms that can produce a giraffe from a non-giraffe, Science 101, didpshit.

And your position doesn't have anything tat can produce cats. You are just a cowardly dumbass

More excuses and running from the question by the chubby Joke.  

How do you differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation"?

Did anyone expect anything different?  Coward Joke Gallien never met a science question he didn't shit his pants over.   :D

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,12:04   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,11:44)
Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 31 2018,11:02)

BTW Joe before I forget.

Is it;

a) A Wavelength probe.
b) A Current probe.
c) A Voltage probe.
d) A Frequency probe.

Clearly I understand science better than you. And I have already told you, come on over and see for yourself. I dare you. Or make your case

Oooooh, Internet Tough Guy the chubby Joke shows his ugly face again!  :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,13:32   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 31 2018,11:54)

How do you differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation"?

Question begging. Intelligently designed organisms would be designed with the ability to adapt. Blind and mindless processes just cause genetic diseases and deformities. Or if the organism is lucky they won't have any effect at all.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,13:33   

Look, moron, all you are doing is flailing about. It is a safer bet that they have some other meaning or just picked the wrong word. There isn't any code.

And you need to tell us how to encode data without using a coding scheme i.e. a code. What the fuck is this code? What definition of "code" are you using?

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,13:46   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,13:32)

Question begging. Intelligently designed organisms would be designed with the ability to adapt. Blind and mindless processes just cause genetic diseases and deformities. Or if the organism is lucky they won't have any effect at all.

Chickenshit Joe dodges the question again. :D

BWAAAK!  BWAAAAK buk buk buk BWAAAAKK!

What a ball-less wonder you are.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,13:50   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 31 2018,13:46)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 31 2018,13:32)

Chickenshit Joe dodges the question again. :D

BWAAAK!  BWAAAAK buk buk buk BWAAAAKK!

What a ball-less wonder you are.

Dumbass timmy doesn't understand English. It's a bogus question, dipshit.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,13:50   

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]