RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < ... 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
keiths

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,01:24   

Joe is still pretending to understand math and pretending to condescend to R0bb:
Did you not read the equatuation and discussion or did you jusrt decide to post without understanding it?

equatuation - a dim-witted Joe-like infatuation with mathematics, devoid of any real understanding.

--------------
And the set of natural numbers is also the set that starts at 0 and goes to the largest number. -- Joe G

Please stop putting words into my mouth that don't belong there and thoughts into my mind that don't belong there. -- KF

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,04:09   

As predicted Gordo comes back with

Tangents, tangents . . .

Hey KF how about you answer the questions Joe wont?

And the reason all your threads dissolve into "tangents" GOrdo is because nobody wants to talk about the OP in your threads, you are so very very dull.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Amadan

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,05:00   

Quote (keiths @ Sep. 05 2012,03:14)
Quote (eigenstate @ Sep. 04 2012,16:21)
Meanwhile, KF over at UD:
I have a national sci edu crisis to deal with, so I have to be selective.

The school cafeteria ran out of jello. They're sending KF out to get more.

The island has a total population of approx 6000 and, as far as I can determine, one secondary school.

The single University provides teacher training and some medical education.

Shouldn't take more than a letter to the editor, Gordo. Or maybe you could just shout out the window. Again.

Hurrry back, won't you?

--------------
"People are always looking for natural selection to generate random mutations" - Densye  4-4-2011
JoeG BTW dumbass- some variations help ensure reproductive fitness so they cannot be random wrt it.

damitall

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,05:08   

Gotta love the way a guy people cross the street to avoid thinks he has the influence to - to - well, anything really.

So far, I'm confident that Gordospew has had zero effect on any action or policy of the Montserrat authorities.

He stands a chance though with the British Government, now the idiots have seen fit to make homeopathy-acceptor Secretary for Health.

(Name of Hunt, once famously "inadvertently" called "cunt" on BBC Radio 4, to everyone's great delight)

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,08:12   

Spot the Tard Contest!

Who wrote this?  (Only one guess should be necessary)

A note: On entropy, the Macro-micro
information gap [MmIG] and the OOL
challenge of getting from Darwin’s
pond-state to living cell state (a gated
encapsulated metabolising automaton
with informationally controlled
self-replication)
without intelligently
directed organising work (IDOW)

If it takes you less than 15 milliseconds to get the correct answer, you win a Free all expense paid vacation in Montserrat for two.  

Unfortunately, one of those two will be Kairosfocus and he will lecture on the above topic for sixteen hours a day until you pay to leave.

I know, it sounds cruel, but that's the only way to pay the bills when you're living on an active volcano in the middle of the Caribbean

Edited by CeilingCat on Sep. 05 2012,08:21

Soapy Sam

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,08:29   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Sep. 05 2012,08:12)
Spot the Tard Contest!

Who wrote this?  (Only one guess should be necessary)

A note: On entropy, the Macro-micro
information gap [MmIG] and the OOL
challenge of getting from Darwin’s
pond-state to living cell state (a gated
encapsulated metabolising automaton
with informationally controlled
self-replication)
without intelligently
directed organising work (IDOW)

KF bolded this from Orgel:

Theories of the origin of life based on metabolic cycles cannot be justified by the inadequacy of competing theories: they must stand on their own . . . .

Substitute "the observed existence of designers" for "metabolic cycles" and you have the problem with KF's entire schtick.

--------------
SoapySam is a pathetic asswiper. Joe G

BTW, when you make little jabs like “I thought basic logic was one thing UDers could handle,” you come off looking especially silly when you turn out to be wrong. - Barry Arrington

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,08:55   

Quote (Soapy Sam @ Sep. 05 2012,09:29)
Theories of the origin of life based on metabolic cycles cannot be justified by the inadequacy of competing theories: they must stand on their own . . . .

Substitute "the observed existence of designers" for "metabolic cycles" and you have the a problem with KF's entire schtick.

FTFY

kairosfocus almost never has just one problem with his loggorrheic eructations.  He contains multitudes of tard.

Soapy Sam

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,09:01   

Quote (Patrick @ Sep. 05 2012,08:55)

Substitute "the observed existence of designers" for "metabolic cycles" and you have the a problem with KF's entire schtick.

FTFY

kairosfocus almost never has just one problem with his loggorrheic eructations.  He contains multitudes of tard.

I guess ... :)

His name is Legion, then, for many demons have entered into him. (Sam 5:9)

--------------

BTW, when you make little jabs like “I thought basic logic was one thing UDers could handle,” you come off looking especially silly when you turn out to be wrong. - Barry Arrington

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,09:03   

Quote (Soapy Sam @ Sep. 05 2012,10:01)

FTFY

And I'm sure he feels ashamed for enjoying the experiences so much.

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,09:32   

Quote (Patrick @ Sep. 05 2012,09:03)
Quote (Soapy Sam @ Sep. 05 2012,10:01)

FTFY

And I'm sure he feels ashamed for enjoying the experiences so much.

But he should repeat the experience several times
A) to make sure he does feel sufficiently shamed
B) to verify it truly is against God's will
C) to punish the wrongdoers with an application from Mr. Leathers
D) to record the experience and show it to other Tru Christians™ so that they might feel ashamed as well

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,09:32   

Quote (keiths @ Sep. 05 2012,01:24)
Joe is still pretending to understand math and pretending to condescend to R0bb:

Did you not read the equatuation and discussion or did you jusrt decide to post without understanding it?

equatuation - a dim-witted Joe-like infatuation with mathematics, devoid of any real understanding.

JoeTard is amazing to watch. R0bb is asking the IDiot some amazingly basic questions about set theory to test Joe's knowledge.  JoeTard is hand waving and farting and blustering but he can't answer the questions.

JoeTard Gallien - world's foremost authority on everything, just ask him!

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,09:41   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Sep. 05 2012,09:32)
Quote (keiths @ Sep. 05 2012,01:24)

JoeTard is amazing to watch. R0bb is asking the IDiot some amazingly basic questions about set theory to test Joe's knowledge.  JoeTard is hand waving and farting and blustering but he can't answer the questions.

JoeTard Gallien - world's foremost authority on everything, just ask him!

Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,11:29   

Joe climbs down:

OK my apologies to R0bb and UD-

? does NOT change.

Hey, Joe, if you can be wrong about that perhaps you can also be wrong about, oh I dunno, everything else as well?

Ever considered that? That perhaps it's your lack of understanding that's the problem, not the science of evolution?

But it's OK, Joe has not really admitted any significant error:

And that means the new search grid excludes R0bb’s 1.1, 1.2, 1.3. And that has been my point all along.

Ya see, IOW Joe is always right even when he's wrong. His all along point is still true, despite a few hiccups along the way. So Joe is the only true, undisputed understanderer after all exactly as Joe suspected all along.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,12:06   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Sep. 05 2012,11:29)
Joe climbs down:

? does NOT change.

Hey, Joe, if you can be wrong about that perhaps you can also be wrong about, oh I dunno, everything else as well?

Ever considered that? That perhaps it's your lack of understanding that's the problem, not the science of evolution?

And that means the new search grid excludes R0bb’s 1.1, 1.2, 1.3. And that has been my point all along.

Ya see, IOW Joe is always right even when he's wrong. His all along point is still true, despite a few hiccups along the way. So Joe is the only true, undisputed understanderer after all exactly as Joe suspected all along.

Did he also apologize to R0bb for all of these comments made by Joe directly to him in the last 48 hours alone?

Blah, blah, blah- It has already been proven that your intent is just to purposely mess up whatever Marks or Dembski says.

So why should anyone try to respond to you?

Ok R0bb- your math is invalid because your your sets were imporperly defined. That is why we don’t leave math up to people intent on messing it up.

And you’re just realizing that now? Did you not read the equatuation and discussion or did you jusrt decide to post without understanding it?

They look as if a 3 year old defined them. Other than that, nice job for a 3 year old.

Yes, you could so define the set, if you want to be a jerk or if you are a 3 year old.

You choose…

That you refuse to understand that exposes your agenda and your lack of integrity.

As I said you appear not to know anything about the topic that you are trying to discuss.

But seeing that you are anonymous you don’t care that you look foolish.

R0bb’s post on TSZ are a failure- a failure to comprehend what Dembski and Marks are saying which led to a failure to properly address what they said.

And one reason that you don’t see progress here is you and your ilk prevent it. This thread is a great case in point…

Why are you even asking me? Everything is defined in the paper you are referencing. And if you can’t understand what is in the paper, as obvioulsy you do not, then you should not try to discuss it.

So no, I have indulged you enough- no, more than enough.

Explain yourself, I dare you…

That you can’t even be honest about that exposes your agenda.

I thought not.

I would suggest that counts as prima facie evidence of uncivil behaviour and name calling.  Do the moderator's on that site have no shame?  (a rhetorical question)

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,12:50   

R0bb: What is |?|? Two keystrokes is all it takes. You can answer it faster than you can tell me that you’re not going to answer it.

{Shudder.} That's reminiscent of the time discussing the empty set with Joe.

In them days, we'd a' been glad to have the price of a cup o' tard.

A cup ' raw tard.

We never used to have a cup.  We had to suck the tard out of a rolled up newspaper.

You were lucky to have a newspaper!

We got woken up every morning by having a load of rotting tard dumped all over us!

You were lucky. The tard was so thick, our father had to cut it off us with a chisel before we could go to work in the tard mines.

Luxury. But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Edited by Zachriel on Sep. 05 2012,13:03

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,13:20   

i remember back before the tard had ossified, it was like a fluid.  if you wanted a dram you had to take two reerees and rub them together until they reached the annealing temperature, then apply the Vise Strategy and you'd be lucky if you got a mouthful.

Then came the tardiferous age, there was more tard than we knew what to do with and much was wasted.  now, many of those ancient lineages have been destroyed by the new tards.

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,13:59   

FtK don't you want to know how many votes you have received for Top Trad Of All Time?

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

Amadan

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,14:10   

Enough teasing Ras!

RESULTS!

--------------
"People are always looking for natural selection to generate random mutations" - Densye  4-4-2011
JoeG BTW dumbass- some variations help ensure reproductive fitness so they cannot be random wrt it.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,14:25   

Quote (Amadan @ Sep. 05 2012,14:10)
Enough teasing Ras!

RESULTS!

Deserves its own thread.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,14:54   

Quote (Zachriel @ Sep. 05 2012,10:50)
R0bb: What is |?|? Two keystrokes is all it takes. You can answer it faster than you can tell me that you’re not going to answer it.

{Shudder.} That's reminiscent of the time discussing the empty set with Joe.

Joe on set theory < my cat on quantum gravity

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,15:30   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Sep. 05 2012,15:25)
Enough teasing Ras!

RESULTS!

Deserves its own thread.

well to be honest some of you lot need to frikkin vote

ETA  I have 12 votes.  That's chickenshit.  Y'all get out there and let freedom ring now, heah?

Edited by Erasmus, FCD on Sep. 05 2012,16:32

--------------

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,15:45   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Sep. 05 2012,15:30)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Sep. 05 2012,15:25)

Enough teasing Ras!

RESULTS!

Deserves its own thread.

well to be honest some of you lot need to frikkin vote

ETA  I have 12 votes.  That's chickenshit.  Y'all get out there and let freedom ring now, heah?

Probably eight of those are Joe's sock puppets voting for me and Rich.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

tsig

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 05 2012,18:45   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Sep. 02 2012,21:17)
kairosfocus to Joe G:

"Joe:  It seems Mathgrrl/Patrick — the latter having confessed to using the former [which properly belongs to a Calculus professor out there . . . ] as a sockpuppet — is forgetting that we at UD keep records"

linky

Someone should remind the Manjack Heights Mauler that Joe G was banned at UD under the name "Joseph" and came back a few weeks later as "Joe"

No double standards to see here folks, just move along...

If it weren't for double standards they'd have no standards at all.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 06 2012,01:44   

Barry Arrington, 1 trick pony, called out by DaveScot 4 years ago for the same trope he's using today:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/philoso....-barrya

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

keiths

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 06 2012,02:53   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Sep. 05 2012,23:44)
Barry Arrington, 1 trick pony, called out by DaveScot 4 years ago for the same trope he's using today:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/philoso....-barrya

Every once in a while, for just a few moments, DaveScot could make you forget that he was generally an asshole.  This was one of those times.

--------------
And the set of natural numbers is also the set that starts at 0 and goes to the largest number. -- Joe G

Please stop putting words into my mouth that don't belong there and thoughts into my mind that don't belong there. -- KF

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 06 2012,04:23   

As King of Tards, DS was allowed the privilege of not having to slavishly adhere to every bit of ID nonsense. The rules are what the king says the rules are!

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 06 2012,05:05   

It's fun and very satisfying to see all the UD regulars struggling to justify baby killing.  I always want to remember them this way.

And I noticed another blast from the past that has given me my nomination for Favorite Tard:

Joel Borofsky.

Ras, Joel is My Favorite Tard because I never saw him trying to shade the truth.  In fact, telling the truth is what got him booted from his position as DrDr's butt boy.

But the main reason he is my favorite Tard is because he went away.

I wish the rest of the UD crew would take the hint.

Edited 6 times because I'm very sleepy.

Edited by CeilingCat on Sep. 06 2012,05:12

Soapy Sam

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 06 2012,06:07   

Kairosfocus shuffles the shells one mo' time.

(I paraphrase) Discover 500 shaken pennies lined up to make the ASCII code of a 72-letter piece of text, it is as one straw in a hay bale 1000 light years on its side ... 'Entropy' tells us to expect 50/50 H/T, since the space is dominated by microstates summing to that macrostate***. Now take 250 'bits' each lined up with its complement, as if 'twere DNA ...

You palmed the pea, you charlatan! What is the frequency of viable DNA targets in the space? Never mind its size. What does the space of English or pennies have to do with the price of fish anyway? The Universal Phase Space approach to the Warranted Inference. Some spaces are sparsely populated with viable strings therefore all are. That's some abduction!

***(72 ASCII characters could, of course, contain roughly 50/50 1's and 0's)

Edited by Soapy Sam on Sep. 06 2012,06:10

--------------

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 06 2012,06:07   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Sep. 06 2012,04:23)
As King of Tards, DS was allowed the privilege of not having to slavishly adhere to every bit of ID nonsense. The rules are what the king says the rules are!

It's good to be the King!

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 06 2012,06:15   

Quote (Freddie @ Sep. 05 2012,20:06)
Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Sep. 05 2012,11:29)
Joe climbs down:

? does NOT change.

Did he also apologize to R0bb for all of these comments made by Joe directly to him in the last 48 hours alone?

Blah, blah, blah- It has already been proven that your intent is just to purposely mess up whatever Marks or Dembski says.

So why should anyone try to respond to you?

Ok R0bb- your math is invalid because your your sets were imporperly defined. That is why we don’t leave math up to people intent on messing it up.

And you’re just realizing that now? Did you not read the equatuation and discussion or did you jusrt decide to post without understanding it?

They look as if a 3 year old defined them. Other than that, nice job for a 3 year old.

Yes, you could so define the set, if you want to be a jerk or if you are a 3 year old.

You choose…

That you refuse to understand that exposes your agenda and your lack of integrity.

As I said you appear not to know anything about the topic that you are trying to discuss.

But seeing that you are anonymous you don’t care that you look foolish.

R0bb’s post on TSZ are a failure- a failure to comprehend what Dembski and Marks are saying which led to a failure to properly address what they said.

And one reason that you don’t see progress here is you and your ilk prevent it. This thread is a great case in point…

Why are you even asking me? Everything is defined in the paper you are referencing. And if you can’t understand what is in the paper, as obvioulsy you do not, then you should not try to discuss it.

So no, I have indulged you enough- no, more than enough.

Explain yourself, I dare you…

That you can’t even be honest about that exposes your agenda.

I thought not.

I would suggest that counts as prima facie evidence of uncivil behaviour and name calling.  Do the moderator's on that site have no shame?  (a rhetorical question)

hehe Joe is in full projection.

Replace 'you' in his comments with 'Joe'

Hey Joe talking about yourself in the third person is regarded as a bit gauche.... douche bag.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < ... 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]