RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < ... 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
"Rev Dr" Lenny Flank

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,09:19   

Quote (Freelurker @ June 30 2007,00:42)
[

It could be that I’m just burned out on this stuff. I haven’t been commenting as often as many of you do, but I have been following the ID issue online and in books very intensely for over a year and a half, particularly regarding the relationships between engineering and ID. (Realistic comparisons undermine the ID position.)

I’m going to spend less time on this … at least for a while … really …

Well, a few years ago, ID and the fundies were serious political threats that had to be opposed.

Now, they are no longer an effective political movement.  The ID movement is dead as a fish.  Dead, dead, dead.

There's simply no need any longer to put any serious effort into opposing them.  The only thing remaining is to sit back, relax, and laugh at their desperate antics.

If they ever become a real political threat again in the future, I'll be more than happy to go back to stomping them into the dirt again.

--------------
Editor, Red and Black Publishers
www.RedandBlackPublishers.com

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,09:29   

Sal:

In thinking who I’d pick to duel with Miller: Berlinski, Wells, and Luskin. It would take 3 of our best against Mr. Slick on stage. He’s that good.

Uh, it's been done before. Berlinski, Behe, and Johnson against Miller, Scott, Ruse, and Lynn. And the IDC team even got an assist from William F. Buckley, Jr. Result? Let's look at Ken Miller against that IDC Dream Team:

Kenneth Miller vs. Panel

MK: With more props.

KM: Can't live without them. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed Dr. Berlinski's statement, because he focused in on one of the major deficiencies of the four people on the other side of the table who argue against evolution, and that major theoretical deficiency is they have no explanation for natural history. And to me as an experimental biologist I am frustrated if I do not see a theoretical framework into which the past can be explained. We know something about the past, and there are facts about the fossil record, and I'll tell you in a very general way one of those facts. And that is that fossils show a succession of types over time.

Now we know the other side advocates intelligent design as a primary characteristic of the fossil record. Let's explore the primary scientific characteristic of intelligent design when it is squared with the fossil record. The fossil record, and I can give you specific examples, is characterized best by a sequence of appearances and disappearances. Now think what that means. What that means is that the characteristic that best describes the intelligent designer who would have designed this fossil record is incompetence. Because everything the intelligent designer designed, with about 1% exception, has immediately become extinct. Intelligent design has no explanation for the successive character of the fossil record. Evolution has a perfect explanation, and that is the appearance of new forms and the extinction of others. And if you see a scheme for the natural history of intelligent design presented by the other side tonight, you should treasure it, because they've never announced one before.

MK: Thank you Mr. Miller, don't go away. [audience applause] Mr. Behe?

MB: Ken, in my introductory remarks I showed a picture of Haeckel's Embryos, those little drawings of embryos looking the same and gradually turning into --

Haeckel's original embryo drawing from 1874 KM: Indeed you did, and I'm going to give you a hand, because the picture that you have right here, I have brought an enlarged copy just to help you out.

MB: Okay, thanks very much.

KM: Anything, Mike, anything I can do. [audience chuckles]

MB: And, and you'll notice that it says in Science magazine of a couple months ago, "Haeckels Embryos, Fraud Rediscovered."

KM: Absolutely.

MB: And which it says, not only did Haeckel add or omit features, Richardson and his colleagues report, but he also fudged the scale, and the author of the report says, "it looks like it's turning out to be one of the most famous fakes in biology." Now in your very good biology textbook --

KM: Thank you.

MB: -- for high school, it reproduces Haeckel's drawings, and it uses them in the section of how we know evolution occurred, and it points to them as saying that embryos should be preserved in the early stages. Now my question is --

KM: Embryos should be preserved in the early stages?

MB: Well, embryos -- conserved in the early stages.

KM: Okay, I think we should all be preserved in our early stages.

MB: [chuckles] My question is this, you know, you were victimized by Haeckel's fraud --

KM: Indeed.

MB: -- as was everybody else, but should -- do you think your publisher should notify school districts to have them tell teachers to point this mistake -- or this fraudulent activity out to students?

KM: Oh absolutely. And I will do better than that. First of all, the letters to my publisher changing these figures are already off, and secondly what I have done for the textbook -- and I appreciate the commercial for this, and I'd be glad to give the URL for those of you who are interested -- is Joe Levine and I, my co-author have set up an Internet web site in which we keep scientific updates to our textbook. And this is something which will go up in the web site in a matter of days as a scientific update. I think it's very significant and I appreciate your support on this.

MB: That's great. I just have one more question if I can squeeze it in --

MK: Okay, maybe we'll get back to you. Mr. Berlinski? Professor Johnson?

PJ: In my discussion with Eugenie we talked about the mechanism as the all-important thing, and the creative power of the mutation selection mechanism as to produce all this genetic information.

KM: Indeed.

PJ: What is the most powerful demonstration in your opinion that the Darwinian mechanism of natural selection has this great creative power?

KM: Well, I would give you -- you asked me for the most powerful one, and I will give you two. The first one that I will give you are the repeated observations of random mutation and natural selection as you like to call them in your own terms, producing new species. And I can give you several examples of new species that have emerged within human observation. The best example that I can give you is the butterfly, the genus of butterfly known as Hedylepta. Hedylepta is a genus of butterfly that feeds on various plants, it's endemic to the Hawaiian Islands, which means it's only found there. And there turn out to be two species of Hedylepta with mouthparts that only allow them -- only allow them to feed on bananas. Now why is that significant? It is significant because bananas are not native to the Hawaiian Islands. They were introduced about 1000 years ago by the Polynesians, we know this from the written records of the Hawaiian kingdom. And what that means is, that by mutation and natural selection, these two species have emerged on the Hawaiian Islands within the last 1000 years. And I think that's a very good case in point.

And I'll give you another one if you would indulge me -- but I figured, you only asked for one. Want another?

PJ: Sure, go ahead. [audience chuckles]

KM: Okay, here's another. In the November 7th or November 14th issue of Science magazine, a number of investigators wanted to test the Darwinian hypothesis that you folks say is never tested. And the way in which they did this was to take the receptor protein for the human-growth hormone, it's a receptor to which the human-growth hormone fits in precisely. And they did it a terrible genetic disservice. They mutated -- they cut out an essential amino acid, right in the middle of the receptor called Tryptophan. With that gone, just like that mousetrap, it wouldn't have been expected to work. They then allowed a natural selection process to take place to see whether the cells under their own observation could mutate the receptor gene sufficiently to bind the receptor. And after seven generations, lo and behold, there it was. And it illustrates beautifully the ability of natural selection to respond to mutations and proteins to co-evolve.

MK: Mr. Behe?

MB: I'd like to ask a different question -- I do not find that result impressive, but we can talk about that later --

KM: When you say you don't find it impressive, that's what Richard Dawkins calls, "the argument from personal incredulity" -- which is my evidence --

PJ: But you realize -- No -- [audience chuckles]

KM: -- my evidence against evolution is that I don't believe it.

PJ: Well, it's because -- it's because as far as what it has to do. It has to create this immense amount of genetic information, much more complex than any --

KM: Indeed, sir -- Philip, you're right --

PJ: -- and without recording it in the fossil record. That's why it's not impressive.

KM: -- you know what Phil, I just gave you two examples, and that's still not enough.

MB: May I ask another question related to Haeckel's embryos?

KM: Oh absolutely.

MB: You not only showed these embryos in your book, but like other people, you said that things should be that way. You said in your book, uh -- "mutations that affect early stage of development are likely to be lethal or deadly." And that "mutations that cause less drastic changes would occur at later stages." Again, you're not alone in this. Bruce Alberts, who wrote Molecular Biology of the Cell, says much the same thing. Now we know that is not the case, and that early embryos can in fact change. Because you and Bruce Alberts, the president of the National Academy of Sciences --

MK: Is there a question?

MB: Yes, here it is. [chuckles] Because you two did not -- because you thought Darwinism would produce this result which is now shown to be fraudulent, is it safe to say that no scientist in the world understands how Darwinism could affect embryology?

KM: Oh absolutely not. May I answer even though we are out of time?

MK: Very briefly.

KM: Okay very brief answer is, you read a quote and you pretended it meant something else. The quote that you read was mutations in the early stage are "less likely" to survive, not impossible, and then you pretended to say that it meant that it couldn't survive. The fact that something is less likely --

MB: You pointed to the figure --

KM: -- the fact that something is less likely, I'm answering -- the fact that something is less likely does not rule it out. I agree with that, Alberts would agree with that, and I think everyone in the audience would agree --

MK: Thank you. Thank you Professor Miller. [audience applause]

KM: Thank you.

So Sal thinks Wells and Luskin are an improvement over Johnson and Behe?  Gotta laugh at that.

Heck, put the whole DI fellowship on a debate stage against Ken alone, and they will lose, and lose badly. It really, really hurts a debate side that has the facts against it when they are up against someone who has the sort of encyclopedic acquaintance with the facts that Ken does. I've been on stage with Ken before; he is simply in a far higher league than any of the DI crew.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,09:48   

PaV
Continuing on, it doesn’t matter which of the two mutations occurs first,(with the odds of 1 in 10^12 of occuring—based on studies), but the second will occur with the odds of it occurring being 1 in 10^8 (genome size of Plasmodium), giving a total probability of 1 in 10^20.

These are “sequential” mutations; not “simultaneous” mutations. But the cumulative odds are the same; i.e., it doesn’t matter if they happen at the same time, or if first there is one, and then the other. But, statistically, one would SUPPOSE that they happened sequentially.

Of course, that calculation assumes there is no selection.  Let's work with a population of 10^9 Plasmodium parasites. (Each of trillions of infected mosquitoes can carry millions of the parasite. Each of millions of infected persons can carry trillions of parasites.) According to PaV's numbers, the A mutation occurs one in 10^12 organisms. That means we expect the mutation to occur in an average of 1000 generations. Now, we don't have a figure for the selective advantage of the first mutation, but let's suppose it is weak and it takes 1000 generations for it to become fixed. Now the B mutation occurs one in 10^8. Well, if it hasn't already occurred during the period of fixation (which is likely), then it will almost certainly occur within the next generation. Fixation of the dual-mutation is rapid due to its strong selective advantage, but let's assume it still takes 100 generations. Hence, a population of 10^9 will take about 1000+1000+1+100 ~ 2000 generations to acquire both mutations. That's a total of about twice 10^12 total organisms.

A mutation takes 1000 generations to occur
  A mutation takes 1000 generations to fix
  B mutation takes 1 generation to occur
  Combined mutation takes 100 generations to fix
  ~ 2000 generations ~ 10^12 organisms.

PaV is only off by an order of 10^8. That's the difference between a week and millions of years.

(Also, there are far more than 10^9 Plasmodium parasites. This is a very simplistic analysis using PaV's numbers. Actual analysis would require a better understanding of the relationship between environment, sexual recombination, and population dynamics.)

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

Hermagoras

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,10:23   

Scordova:

It is evident by the fact that Richard Dawkins, Jerry Coyne, Ken Miller, Sean Carroll, and Michael Ruse have written book reviews of Michael Behe’s book, The Edge of Evolution, that the best evolutionary biologists think about intelligent design.

Wha?
Scordova then quotes "a peer-reviewed article by 3 scientists from MIT in the journal of Molecular Systems Biology" (actually, it's just Molecular Systems Biology) which begins:    
The debate between intelligent design and evolution in education may still rage in school boards and classrooms, but intelligent design is making headway in the laboratory.

As soon as they kick out the writing teacher, the leaders of UD show an uncanny ability to read.  For lo, the article in question goes on, in the very next sentence:    
In this case, though, the designer turned out to be just some clever scientist. A recent paper in Nature (Yoshikuni et al, 2006) presented the iterative evolution of highly specific catalysts from a promiscuous wild-type enzyme via what the authors refer to as designed divergent evolution.

And it ends:    
So, scientists everywhere may soon begin their own intelligent designs… and so far, it looks like the best designs are the simplest. At the protein level, at least, it looks like irreducible complexity is out and a rather reducible simplicity is in. Intelligent design, however, may be here to stay.

Question: is scordova really this incapable of understanding tone in writing?

--------------
"I am not currently proving that objective morality is true. I did that a long time ago and you missed it." -- StephenB

http://paralepsis.blogspot.com/....pot.com

Albatrossity2

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,10:31   

Quote (Hermagoras @ June 30 2007,10:23)

I'm betting that is a rhetorical question...

--------------
Flesh of the sky, child of the sky, the mind
Has been obligated from the beginning
To create an ordered universe
As the only possible proof of its own inheritance.
                        - Pattiann Rogers

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,10:41   

salvador  
I’d like to thank everyone, especially the evolutionary biologists, for purchasing Behe’s books, reading them, and advertising them.

Because we all know the purpose of Intelligent Design is to advertise and sell books.

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

Kristine

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,10:42   

That album cover of Gil is going right up on my wall. ;) I miss the 1970s.

rrf growls:
Of course Dawkins isn’t going to do debates or actually go into a lab and do science. Like Miller, he’d just rather sell books to the ignorant.

This mysterious "lab" again. Obviously it doesn't mean to them what it means to us. To them, the "lab" is a mind-state ("We found it via design detection, blah"), accompanied by verbal backslaps ("You express me" etc.).

And Dawkins was trained as an ethologist, so he wouldn't be in a "lab" anyway, although these people are so confused that if they saw him looking at bird through field glasses they would probably chalk that up to "design," too. :D

--------------
Which came first: the shimmy, or the hip?

AtBC Poet Laureate

"I happen to think that this prerequisite criterion of empirical evidence is itself not empirical." - Clive

"Damn you. This means a trip to the library. Again." -- fnxtr

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,10:45   

Scordova's use of the ellipsis is telling.

The debate between intelligent design and evolution in education may still rage in school boards and classrooms, but intelligent design is making headway in the laboratory…

Intelligent design, however, may be here to stay.

He obviously had to read the in-between to mine the quotes.

--------------

Hermagoras

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,10:51   

Quote (Albatrossity2 @ June 30 2007,10:31)

I'm betting that is a rhetorical question...

More or less. We all know that Dembski, in his Galapagos Finch mode, is astonishingly poor at creating humor.  A commenter at paralepsis pointed out his "inability to 'read' how others will react to his words and actions."  As the son of a mathematician, I understand the mild-to-severe versions of the idiot savant often exhibited in that world.  I see that a lot with others at UD.  I'm wondering if there's a connection between the social tone-deafness of UD and its love of the abstract disciplines (philosophy, math, theology).

--------------
"I am not currently proving that objective morality is true. I did that a long time ago and you missed it." -- StephenB

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,11:19   

Chu-Carroll Wails on Sewell for a While

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,11:22   

Bob O'H  
Hermagoras was banned from UD. I have yet to have that privilege, hence I am not banned and can comment.  

I hope these facts speak for themselves.  :D

I have been "privileged" three times. But never by Dr. Dr. Dembski.

We salute your memory, Hermagoras.

And good luck in the trenches, Bob O'H.

--------------

Hermagoras

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,11:32   

Quote (Zachriel @ June 30 2007,11:22)
Bob O'H      
Hermagoras was banned from UD. I have yet to have that privilege, hence I am not banned and can comment.  

I hope these facts speak for themselves.  :D

We salute your memory, Hermagoras.

And good luck in the trenches, Bob O'H.

Thank you ladies!  I'm "saluting" back, but you can't see it.  :)  

Bob O'H, you are seriously asking for bannage.

--------------

franky172

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,12:09   

Scordova:

It is evident by the fact that Richard Dawkins, Jerry Coyne, Ken Miller, Sean Carroll, and Michael Ruse have written book reviews of Michael Behe’s book, The Edge of Evolution, that the best evolutionary biologists think about intelligent design.

Wha?
Scordova then quotes "a peer-reviewed article by 3 scientists from MIT in the journal of Molecular Systems Biology" (actually, it's just Molecular Systems Biology) which begins:      
The debate between intelligent design and evolution in education may still rage in school boards and classrooms, but intelligent design is making headway in the laboratory.

As soon as they kick out the writing teacher, the leaders of UD show an uncanny ability to read.  For lo, the article in question goes on, in the very next sentence:      
In this case, though, the designer turned out to be just some clever scientist. A recent paper in Nature (Yoshikuni et al, 2006) presented the iterative evolution of highly specific catalysts from a promiscuous wild-type enzyme via what the authors refer to as designed divergent evolution.

And it ends:      
So, scientists everywhere may soon begin their own intelligent designs… and so far, it looks like the best designs are the simplest. At the protein level, at least, it looks like irreducible complexity is out and a rather reducible simplicity is in. Intelligent design, however, may be here to stay.

Don't worry.  Sal just wants to see the "Darwinists" get up in a tizzy about his quote mining.

Because quote mining is just another form of street theater.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,12:31   

Quote (carlsonjok @ June 30 2007,05:37)
Quote (Kristine @ June 30 2007,01:08)

Quote (Hermagoras @ June 29 2007,22:42)

(I don't know if PaV is a guy, but so what?  Have you seen the T-Shirt on Gil?)

Um, yes. :) Hawt!

Oh, then do check out one of his album covers.

That's the far away look I get when I pee in the swimming pool.

Boo! Heathen godless materialist pool-whizzers!

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,12:33   

Quote (Zachriel @ June 30 2007,10:41)
salvador  
I’d like to thank everyone, especially the evolutionary biologists, for purchasing Behe’s books, reading them, and advertising them.

Because we all know the purpose of Intelligent Design is to advertise and sell books.

I bought Behe's books used.  The latest went for only $10 US.

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,12:49   

So, you weren't The Pixie?

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,12:52   

Quote (carlsonjok @ June 30 2007,12:49)

Sorry, no. I never post under another moniker.

I have, however, enjoyed reading The Pixie's posts on Telic Thoughts, ISCID's Brainstorms and Teleological Blog. I'm still waiting, along with you, for him to surface.

--------------

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,13:00   

What this is really about:

Reference:  The Mating Mind Geoffrey F. Miller, Doubleday, 2000.

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Hermagoras

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,13:03   

Quote (Zachriel @ June 30 2007,12:52)

I have, however, enjoyed reading The Pixie's posts on Telic Thoughts, ISCID's Brainstorms and Teleological Blog. I'm still waiting, along with you, for him to surface.

How'd you get unbanned?  Did DaveScot invite you back?

--------------

"Rev Dr" Lenny Flank

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,13:14   

What, no Marine?

--------------

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,13:30   

Quote ("Rev Dr" Lenny Flank @ June 30 2007,13:14)
What, no Marine?

Kate was a little busy that day.

Something about cherries and a park bench...

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,13:56   

Quote (Hermagoras @ June 30 2007,13:03)

Quote (Zachriel @ June 30 2007,12:52)

How'd you get unbanned?  Did DaveScot invite you back?

For a long time my posts would disappear for hours. Sometimes they would eventually appear. Sometimes not. Then I corrected DaveScot (on-topic) about whether Scientific American is a peer-reviewed journal. Banned!

Then DaveScot was dropped as moderator. I took that to mean the ban was no longer operative.  So I started posting again. Apparently, without my awareness, DaveScot was reinstated as moderator. This time he banned me because I argued (on-topic) that the arm is a biological equivalent of a sling (as in slinging mud or a windmill pitch in softball). That exchange was so embarrassing to DaveScot, it has apparently disappeared all together.

Later on, in a conversation at UDreamOfJanie, DaveScot (apparently besmitten by JanieBell and Corporal Kate) granted a blanket amnesty. So, I started posting again. When the denizens of Uncommon Descent accused a Cornell biology teacher of lying, I responded to the accusations on this thread at AtBC for two reasons. First, because the unjustified ad hominem was off-topic for that thread and I didn't want to further divert the discussion, while it is on-topic for this thread; and second, because I knew that the moderators at Uncommon Descent read this blog and might take appropriate action. DaveScot banned me instead.

Thrice banned.

William Dembski: "If the evidence for Darwinian theory were so great, why keep slamming ID? Just present it!"

--------------

steve_h

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,14:49   

We see peer reviewed literature by Zuckerkandl, Ayala, Koonin, and others referencing intelligent design. Here is a peer-reviewed article by 3 scientists from MIT in the journal of Molecular Systems Biology: The intelligent design of evolution where the authors assert:

The debate between intelligent design and evolution in education may still rage in school boards and classrooms, but intelligent design is making headway in the laboratory…
….
Intelligent design, however, may be here to stay.

Although we'd call that a quote mine, Slimy would probably prefer to call it a "literature bluff" because he is relying on nobody at UD being capable of following the link  or understanding that what was written there does not support his claim.

Also, despite his recent repetion of a wrongful accusation of Equivocation against Elsberry and Shallit, he is actually equivocating on two different meanings of "Intelligent Design" here (as many at UD do from time to time, including der der Fartmeister himself)

Intelligent Design: People designing things and
Intelligent Design: Pseudoscientic claims about Design Detection

edits: e, being, der

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,15:18   

I think he learned from the "I beat a puppy" episode that the ID side will tolerate and defend a surprising amount of dishonesty. So now he's free to say whatever he wants.

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,15:28   

Quote (stevestory @ June 30 2007,15:18)
I think he learned from the "I beat a puppy" episode that the ID side will tolerate and defend a surprising amount of dishonesty. So now he's free to say whatever he wants.

We knew that after all the IDC plaudits for Icons of Evolution.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,15:36   

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,15:37   

With apologies to LA Story.

"Rev Dr" Lenny Flank

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,15:39   

Quote (stevestory @ June 30 2007,15:18)

Well, it's all street theatre anyway, ya know.  

(snicker)  (giggle)

--------------

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,15:55   

Particularly bad street theatre, I might add.

No coins for that hat.

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: June 30 2007,16:26   

I'm liking this JAM cat:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-126627

(I don't like cat jam, though)

He's not long for UD though, what with having an education, facts, logic, expertise, etc.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < ... 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]