RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Topic: Blood-clotting, evolution, and Behe, References, links, and material on above< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
niiicholas

(Permalink) Posted: May 17 2002,22:00   

Hi,

Following my own suggestion, here is a thread devoted to collection material/links/references relevant to blood-clotting and the claims IDists make about it.  As there is not yet a single webpage anywhere that has gathered all of the relevant material in a single place, this might as well be it.  Perhaps at some point it could be edited into a FAQ, or could inspired someone to write a FAQ (since much of the hard work of finding the references, IDist quotes, etc., would be done).

Specifically relevant would be things like:

1) blood-coagulation/clotting (or hemolyph coagulation for you invertebrates out there), especially e.g. webpages/literature that describe the basics in an easily understandable manner such that a FAQ reader could be referred there

2) references to articles/lit. on the evolution of blood clotting

3) Links to/quotes of antievolutionist assertions regarding blood-clotting, with commentary on problems if you are inspired

4) Links to the various webpages already out there rebutting IDist claims.

Awhile ago I did a search and dug up a pretty good starting reference list, I'll post that in a moment.

nic

Edited by niiicholas on May 17 2002,22:00

24 replies since May 17 2002,22:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]