RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (438) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 5, Return To Teh Dingbat Buffet< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2019,08:53   

Quote (fnxtr @ Oct. 11 2019,01:57)

Quote (khan @ Oct. 10 2019,14:49)
"...if we rightly allow the Agent causality of God ‘back’ into physics then that provides us with a very plausible resolution for the much sought after ‘theory of everything’ in that Christ’s resurrection from the dead provides an empirically backed reconciliation, via the Shroud of Turin, between quantum mechanics and general relativity into the much sought after ‘Theory of Everything”."

https://uncommondescent.com/intelli....-684738

"Just say 'God did it' and you won't have to muck about with all that hard thinking."

Yes and? Begging for forgiveness in front of the Nobel committee. Would they stoop so low?

One thinks not. They will choose the thought most thought, the tweet most tweeted and shortest path to salvation provided by the God fearing hegemonic family from hell  teh oxycontin bros providing new age Opium to the masses.

Why?

They can't tell a dick from an elbow.

BA77 bot has to  be zonked out on something?? air?

Et? He's just inhaling chlorine from some random public swimming swamp right? So regurlarly he's being etched by his wifes desire to provide for her dog's birthdays as an excuse to humble joeg into a shameful snapshot of hisself holding a dog's  birthday caek.

She must see it as a win for teh whole world.

Not to mention cramming as many sad dogs and their sad lifetimes into sad joeg's remaining tick infested excuse for driving his sad clown car around the big tent

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

13126 replies since Dec. 29 2013,11:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (438) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]