RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (431) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 5, Return To Teh Dingbat Buffet< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2019,05:54   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Aug. 31 2019,22:48)
Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 31 2019,13:34)

Axel August 31, 2019 at 8:36 am
Nor should the demonic component be understimated in sexual deviancies, as in so much else in our ordinary day-to-day lives. We have to make make choices all the time. Little wonder that growth in our spiritual lives should so closely mirror our observance of what J_P de Caussade designated, ‘the Sacrament of the Present Moment’, e.g. putting a piece of scrap-paper in the waste-paper basket, if that is what God wants of us at a partiular moment – rather than giving our lives to be burnt at the stake, if is not what God wants of us at that particular moment.

The smarter people like Dembski and DaveScot got out when the writing was on the wall years ago, but is there anybody left over there who isn't mentally ill?

Whoa, Davetard got fired for making an extremely insulting reference to a then new on the scene O'Leary.  Something about putting a stick up her ass, IIRC.  I think Dembski did the firing.

And of course, Dembski was fired by the Discoveroids during The Great Purge.  Wait!  That's wrong!  Dembski actually discovered a deep and abiding interest in education and starvation and voluntarily allowed himself to be pried off the Discovery cash tit.  That was Casey Luskin who got fired.

Luskin got fired? Gee I hope it was for his unibrow having caterpillars out of wedlock.

Edited by stevestory on Sep. 01 2019,08:41

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

12909 replies since Dec. 29 2013,11:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (431) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]