RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (415) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 5, Return To Teh Dingbat Buffet< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2019,19:58   

Brother Brian May 14, 2019 at 6:36 pm
KF

That is not the case I am speaking to, where actual text in one clause establishing a procedure is being flouted and actual text in another place is being in effect re-written, and on the claim that it is established that courts can rewrite Constitutions like that. If you do not see that that is a very dangerous pattern of behaviour, then it is revealing that you cannot see it..

Damn. KF, you still have not done anything other than claim that some court has rewritten a constitution, somewhere, sometime. Do you have a specific example or not? If not…”THE END IS NIGH” will be your epitaph.

That you refuse to acknowledge signs of civilisation disintegration in progress speaks volumes about what you will not acknowledge.

That I refuse to acknowledge signs of civilization disintegration in progress, when I have not observed any, and even after you have refused to provide any examples after being repeatedly asked, definitely speaks volumes. I worked in a sewage treatment plant for ten years, so there is no need to mention the volumes I am speaking of.

BB is on borrowed time  :D

12431 replies since Dec. 29 2013,11:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (415) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]