RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (410) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 5, Return To Teh Dingbat Buffet< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 06 2014,05:47   

Quote (Quack @ Jan. 06 2014,09:32)
Quote (didymos @ Jan. 05 2014,23:38)
Quote (stevestory @ Jan. 05 2014,19:13)
LOL! Bio-Complexity, a science 'journal' with 33 editors, published 1 'research' article last year. And a whopping 2 for all of 2012.

Wow, guys, the darwinian paradigm is collapsing under the assault!

Even better, out of the eight 'research' papers they've published since 2010,  seven have at least one of those 33 editors listed as an author.

Inbreeding is unhealthy. Is that predicted by ID?

Has the price of teenage brides in cows collapsed? Approximately a quarter of the editorial staff having to do their own dirty work is not conducive to prothelizing a religious belief system through Darwinian profilaxis. They need to reproduce with more 'glory be' fitness, moar 'git down now and pray' . That in itself is anathema to their stated aims. Reproduction without reality based education or more corectly ideologically enforced stupidly by bibliophilic boards of education free from constitutional constraints aka theocracy for everyone  who won't take the Rev Jim Jones Cool @id.
FuckersI I hope they die.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

12285 replies since Dec. 29 2013,11:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (410) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]