RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Jerry Don Bauer's Thread, Lather, Rinse, Repeat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
blipey

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 08 2012,15:52   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Dec. 08 2012,14:35)
Quote (blipey @ Dec. 08 2012,14:11)
Quote (OgreMkV @ Dec. 08 2012,13:52)
You keep posting that chart.  Do you think it has any relationship to reality at all?

He English, at home, in forums sciency, to all intended who, view, not unrationally escaped from, comma, factories, there, to, write the sentences also for those again reading.

For humor sake, I used writing style of PaulHarveyDocBill, when they are on a roll, making fun of the theory and I, again. So that time, it was their fault, it looks so weird!

In all seriousness though, radio folk like the legendary Paul Harvey broadcasters need commas in scripts to show where you pause to take a breath, regardless of it being literaturely incorrect.

Stop it! You're killing me. Literaturely?  How does this shit get by your spellcheck?  Don't blame others for your complete lack of writing skills.  Anyone can check up thread and see that we're all parodying you not the other way around. You are too much. Literaturely... JJOAPS.

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

740 replies since Nov. 21 2012,08:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]