RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Jerry Don Bauer's Thread, Lather, Rinse, Repeat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
blipey

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2012,01:36   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Dec. 07 2012,01:31)
Quote (blipey @ Dec. 07 2012,01:20)
Best to not try to comparing them.

Gary, can you explain this?  This is one short sentence and still it manages to be completely incoherent.  Do you have trouble communicating in person?  Say, you're at a restaurant and would like to order dinner.  Is there a fair chance that you would starve if kind strangers didn't take pity on you and give you scraps from their plates?

I have no problem at all communicating with normal people in normal day to day life. Mostly say I have a habit of going into too much detail sometimes, but that's better than not enough. It's just a problem for me to relate to such things as emotional attachments to how a hypothesis goes and other things where most don't even care, which way it goes.

I'll take that as meaning you have no explanation for the sentence I quoted?  Nor do you have any concept about subject/verb agreement, comma usage, focused thought, or clauses?  No one has any idea what you're saying, Gary.  It's not because everyone else in the world is stupid, either.  It's because you have zero communication skills. You've been told this.  By everyone.  It's you.  You should really try and focus on shortening your sentences and explaining exactly one thought at a time.

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

740 replies since Nov. 21 2012,08:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]