RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Jerry Don Bauer's Thread, Lather, Rinse, Repeat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
GaryGaulin

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2012,16:06   

Quote (Jim_Wynne @ Dec. 05 2012,15:32)
Gary says, incoherently:

There would not even be a computer model to submit for review, that ended up coming from email and award and excellent comments plus 5 stars from two reviewers who gave it an honest going over.

Gary, if you read the quoted sentence out loud you might begin to understand that your sentence construction skills are awful.  No one knows wtf you're prattling about.

Well at least this will help explain a part of it, that you at best get with a EA/GA or even unconscious IA (Intelligence Algorithm) but it's definitely a step ahead in testing this so well performed scientific hypothesis:

MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - I AM NOT A ROBOT

There is no way you could better state that one. The video even has music and artistic clues as to what not being a robot is, and for me reminder to quit smoking. But go ahead, try to impress me that much with your perfect grammar hypothesis, for anything!

--------------
The theory of intelligent design holds that certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection.

740 replies since Nov. 21 2012,08:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]