RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Jerry Don Bauer's Thread, Lather, Rinse, Repeat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Jerry Don Bauer

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2012,14:10   

Quote (The whole truth @ Dec. 05 2012,07:04)

I haven't answered them up until now because they are really dumb questions and the readers will see that......

Was there 500 bits of information before a human was there to calculate those bits? Here's another one...if a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

And I'm not mad at all. You just need to learn some respect for your fellow man and not deride something sacred to them like their religion.....Doesn't matter if it's Krishna, Bhudda or Allah....people have the right to believe as they wish without harrassment in a free society.

You and I apparently hold different definitions of the word "specified". Specified is the past tense of specify. To specify something requires a specifier.

Then perhaps you need to come up to speed and at least learn how that term is used in ID before you attempt to debate it.

And since I see you go there again again below with the term 'sky daddy' in your post, our conversation is over.
Thanks for your posts

740 replies since Nov. 21 2012,08:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]