RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Jerry Don Bauer's Thread, Lather, Rinse, Repeat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Jerry Don Bauer

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 02 2012,13:30   

Quote (OgreMkV @ Dec. 02 2012,13:18)

It's IMPOSSIBLE to answer your questions because they are illogical and make no sense to anyone reading this...LOL

Look:

1) false dichotomy (designed or random)

This is a question? How would I ever answer it....it doesn't even contain a verb and a noun...lol

2) assuming even distribution of amino acids, chiral molecules, and binding affinity

Nor is this a sentence or a question....If it's you accusing ME of assuming this, then you are simply ignorant of the laws of chemistry (chemical equilibrium)and I do not have the time to educate you.

3) assuming that all modern proteins are developed from random collections of amino acids, instead of being build from a template that has undergone 3.5 billion years of evolution.

And here's another nonsequetur......NO ONE is assuming that all modern proteins develope from random collections of amino acids. If this were true, there would be no 'modern' (whatever that is) proteins.....lol

Now you have gotten enough attention on this thread...go ahead and post away until you are blue in the face....

740 replies since Nov. 21 2012,08:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]