RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Jerry Don Bauer's Thread, Lather, Rinse, Repeat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 26 2012,10:57   

Quote (Jerry Don Bauer @ Nov. 26 2012,11:36)
Are you expecting to read a PDF that begins, "OK, this paper is about ID science"......You won't find any of those because ID is not in itself a separarte science. We study biology, chemistry and physics just as anyone else does.

And, if this discussion continues to fruition, I will be happy to show you all the science and math that one would ever care to see on the subject...*wink*

Yeah, I am expecting to read a journal article (not just a .pdf you dipshit) that says "This supports intelligent design creationism because X, Y and Z".  Or just fucking X.  Or *anything*.  Because you dipshits haven't ever done anything worth a shit with your intelligent design creationism except make us laugh at you for years and years and years

you don't study shit at all, not just as anyone else does but not at all.  That's why you spout endless reams of horseshittery about your misconceptions and misunderstandings.  the reason why you don't respond to peer review or criticism is because you are too stupid to, which is a different problem than the part about you not actually studying any fucking thing whatsoever.

we are far past fruition, fruit.  please post your bibliography.  or whatever "show you all the science and math" means to you.  sounds creepy.

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

740 replies since Nov. 21 2012,08:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]