RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (622) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
GaryGaulin

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 25 2018,04:19   

Quote (coldfirephoenix @ Dec. 23 2018,18:46)
Soooo....just gonna ignore all of this then?

Why not? I only have limited time and must use it most effectively.

I was finally able to get back to composing a long planned topic for the Numenta forum. It just so happened that Larry Moran helped make the evolutionary biology thoughts gel, and I was thus able to link to his site for an example of a real biochemistry related issue cognitive science can influence the outcome of.

www.reddit.com/r/DebateEvolution/comments/a6wrz8/my_ridtheory_forum_is_now_online_and_all_set_to/ecifnfw/

So for this Christmas we got a golden elephant for the (Reddit) room, which freed at least me from dread that was being caused by not having one. Two rules that keep out the usual arguments makes it almost no work at all to maintain. Though as you probably read Alexander is still a little upset from having been the first and (so far) only to be immediately deleted, and has taking some time to reason with.

--------------
The theory of intelligent design holds that certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection.

18633 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (622) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]