RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (424) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 21 2012,22:13   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 21 2012,22:01)
Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Nov. 21 2012,17:48)

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 21 2012,16:58)

Quote (fnxtr @ Nov. 21 2012,09:49)
Yeah, you guys, "Molecular Intelligence System" doesn't mean the molecules are intelligent. Jeez. It means... uh... intelligence made of molecules... or something.

It's a scientific concept:

Course 4190.626: Molecular Intelligence (Knowledge Representation and Reasoning)

School of Computer Science and Engineering,
Seoul National University

http://bi.snu.ac.kr/Courses....02.html

What Prof. Zhang is talking about, sure. In Zhang's introductory PowerPoint lecture, he has a graphic showing that the junction of "molecular computing" with "artificial intelligence" yields "molecular intelligence". In other words, artificial intelligence that is achieved using molecular computing techniques.

You, though, are not talking about the same thing as Zhang is when you say "molecular intelligence". What you have going there has a name: equivocation.

They are referencing standard learning and memory material that likewise supports the theory, because both are explaining the same thing!

And you should know that in real-science the best possible thing to have to make all that simple is a model that can unify such concepts. It shows that other researchers are not "equivocation" either, intelligence does exist at the molecular level. You just don't want to admit that I am right about that too.

BULLSHIT.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

12692 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (424) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]