RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (337) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 20 2012,14:41   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 19 2012,14:34)
Quote (JohnW @ Nov. 19 2012,16:18)

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 19 2012,14:14)
You're still just trying to get out of having to know what you are talking about.

If you have a better model and theory to explain "intelligent cause" then present it. Otherwise, your question is scientifically irrelevant.

No-one has to explain "intelligent cause" until you've shown that it exists, Gary.  You haven't done that.

Maybe this one might jog your memory:

https://sites.google.com/site.......ion.GIF

Gary, according to the image you posted, you're apparently claiming that intelligent cause comes into play somewhere between the behavior of matter system and the molecular intelligence system. You go from behavioral cause to intelligent cause. What exactly happens at the point where behavioral cause changes to intelligent cause and what causes that change? Also, what, if anything, causes the behavior of matter?

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

10089 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (337) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]