RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (378) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Jim_Wynne

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 18 2012,12:03   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 18 2012,10:39)
Quote (blipey @ Nov. 18 2012,09:48)
Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 16 2012,18:53)

Quote (keiths @ Nov. 16 2012,18:37)

Quote (Woodbine @ Nov. 16 2012,15:43)

It's here not just the opinion of the community that I am showing it's where the theory is from where it's not at all a new thing that out of the blue arrived there, the Intelligence Generator did well too.

???

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra?

And this:

Before you know it, all the hoopla over them being there started a little protest then won award because none there mind such science fun there either.

I hope it's not incipient aphasia. Gary, have you had a checkup recently?

I don't believe I have to punctuate it, into baby-steps, to help them, figuring it out.  But here, we go:

It's here not just the opinion of the community that I am showing, it's where the theory is from, where it's not at all a new thing that out of the blue arrived there, the Intelligence Generator did well too.

After having linked to the 2008 Intelligence Generator, it should have clear enough.

Gary, is English your first language? Or eighth? You should stop struggling with this crutch and lay out your theory in your native language.  No worries; we'll have it translated.  I only suggest this for your benefit.

Quick question. Why did you choose a response to the tactic of making an issue out of typos, from all the rest of my responses in the thread?

A typo is the result of careless or incompetent typing.  Your problem is incompetent writing, partially resulting from incompetent thinking.

--------------
Evolution is not about laws but about randomness on happanchance.--Robert Byers, at PT

11329 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (378) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]