RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (422) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
GaryGaulin

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 18 2012,07:58   

Quote (sparc @ Nov. 17 2012,23:58)
I am sure your theory also describes why lunatics are spamming the web. And it not only looks like you are an idiot extraordinaire. So, model your idiocy as described in theory and keep what you end up with for yourself.

The only thing I can say to something so nonsensical, is: Vigilante science (like found in this forum) only exists in forums for bashing ID, Creationism and religion. It's not a problem at all at FractalForums, Biology-Online and other serious math/science or science education forums. In fact, the contrast helps show how religious driven it actually is in a forum like this one. Someone like you is always there to tell me what I already knew in grade school, while putting on an act to make it seem I have no knowledge of science.

As you saw from last page, I have good reason to expect a better biological model from you, before being able to take you seriously. Having none is typical for someone with no experience in other areas of science required for a functional scientific understanding of what biological intelligence is, and have modeled it enough to know what its main features are.

Needing to discredit other scientific communities in order to make yourself appear to be the authority in how intelligence works, is not the sign of a biologist who has to model incredibly complex systems. They appreciate all the ideas they can get. Protest has been from where none need science, for their religious discussions.

--------------
The theory of intelligent design holds that certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection.

12654 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (422) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]