RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (337) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 16 2012,23:09   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 16 2012,14:16)
Quote (OgreMkV @ Nov. 16 2012,13:45)
Are you really saying, Gary, that you are measuring stomach contents and memory on the same y-axis scale?  What unit is shared by those two things?

The stomach system varies from 0 to full that can be considered 3. It's possible to get all fancy or smooth out the line but what I show is all you need. It's supposed to be a minimal code system. This helps keep it simple, is easy to add to.

When you have the algorithm for the first time producing intelligence, you know it.  Instead of more flat-line looking confidences including from zombie-like tropism that at first appears intelligent (but is not) the confidence curves go up exponentially with successful memories being stored in memory, it literally "comes to life" for you. But would have had to experience it, to really know what I'm talking about. Even where it just races around the screen once it's intelligent it's like a whole other thing you are seeing on the screen, that when brought into our reality has to be respected because of what it then is, highly controlling intelligence.

So it's meaningless.  Thanks for explaining that in less than 300 words.

OK, I think I get it.

Anything with "behavior" is intelligent.  Since cells and molecules have "behavior", they are intelligent.

Can I interest you in a money making plan I've been working on?

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

10082 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (337) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]