RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (618) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 16 2012,15:27   

For those of you who might harbour the faintest of hopes of successsfully communicating with the Gaulin I offer you but a tiny selection of previous attempts to break through....

http://talkrational.org/showthr....t=32138

Now, the question on everyone's mind: can you come up with a prediction that tests your "theory"?

How many times am I going to have to ask you for one before you at least attempt to come up with one?

You don't have a theory if nowhere within it can you identify an individual hypotheses that can be successfully tested.

No. Stupidly, iredeemably, hilariously wrong......This is not rocket science. If you would fucking get over your own ego, and realize there are things you do not know that others do know, you could FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING.

It doesn't make any, does it, Gary? Your fucking halfwitted, brain-damaged joke of a "theory" makes NO TESTABLE PREDICTIONS.

Gary, are you RETARDED? That is the OPPOSITE of what I am arguing! You CANNOT be this stupid!

Do you even fucking SPEAK ENGLISH, GARY?!

What fucking predictions does your fucking idiot slack-brained abortion of a "theory" make?

This is just sad at this point.

Gary. English is not your native tongue, is it? You don't really actually understand English, do you?

Listen, moron: your "theory" isn't EVEN a hypothesis. Or, more precisely, as a "hypothesis" it is WORTHLESS. As in, USELESS.

Why?

Because it's not fucking TESTABLE. It makes no testable predictions. You have no way of telling if it is right or if it is wrong. I have been telling you this virtually since the beginning of this thread.

What is really amazing, though, is that all this time, through almost a hundred pages of this thread, you had, and still have, NO IDEA WHAT A FREAKING PREDICTION IS.

....and that's just page one.

18530 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (618) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]