RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (618) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 16 2012,11:30   

ok, I think I can put it in a way that Gary can appreciate.

Gary, for every claim or statement you make, please reference in your VB model the source code filename, URL, line number and method/function name that implements and so demonstrates that claim.

If no such citation is available, please note that with pending and that way your grand claims about the way things are can more easily be skipped (er, got back to later I mean).

Allow me to demonstrate:
Gary:This model pending ending up being normally unpredictable like this is one of the things that lets you know it's not Artificial Intelligence which is great at cleaning floors pending and dancing at the push of a button pending but it's not the real thing pending where there is very visibly a mind of its ownpending †that inherently tries to control all it can pending. †This will not obey commandspending, unless it wants topending.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

18530 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (618) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]