RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (419) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 12 2012,09:31   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 12 2012,17:15)

Quote (OgreMkV @ Nov. 12 2012,08:30)
Yes, I see the differences.

One describes actual things that are actually happening in the real world and was developed using a significant amount of evidence from observation and experiment.

The other does not describe real things.  It has no evidential support.

I hope none actually expect me to feed that troll too. In this case they are essentially parroting old political slogans while clouding the issue with another pompous lecture.

It should be clear enough that there are two entirely different models, and they need way more than a brush-off to make the one for Intelligent Causation go away.

No Gary just say this to him, he should get it after a while.

My search began at my brain that I personally experience, to other levels of intelligence necessary for Vogons/widows to work, that then goes on into the night/god/lunch time from which I are expressed

ETA: The original is almost sigworthy

PS BTW KIMOSABE WHO IS WE?

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus

12561 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (419) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]