Joined: Oct. 2009
Here's a funny story Gary.
Shockingly, I don't have a Ph.D. in anything. I'm a 'self-learner', but the difference between you and I is that I actually learn something about what I choose to talk about on the internet where everyone can read what I write.
Did you know that 'self-learners' can publish in peer-reviewed journals? I'm still deciding if it's worth the effort it would take for me to write up the article I want to do. You see, unlike you, I'd have to look up several hundred references and include them with the article. You know, all those references that provide support to the things I would say in my article... oh wait, no, you must not know that.
BTW: Are you ever going to answer any of the questions I specifically asked about your specific article.
1) Do you understand that you are fundamentally mistaken about natural selection?
2) Do you have any support for an embryo modifying its genome after fertilization?
3) Do you have any support for any organism consciously choosing to modify its genome at any point in time?
4) Do you know how to develop a graph that meets the minimum requirements of 3rd grade school children?
5) There was some more, but that's all I remember and it's not worth the effort to look up, because we both know you won't acknowledge these questions... much less answer them.
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.