RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (420) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 10 2012,11:39   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 10 2012,11:18)

Actually, quality hit-wise, the computer model and included theory is doing better by being published at Planet Source Code than it would in an average science journal.

In what way?
And PSC does not care about typos and a little bad grammar, or has a policy to immediately reject the theory because of what it is.

What publications have that policy then?

hint: Nobody who makes that claim has ever been able to answer, instead they simply ignore the question.
I also still have the growing page-length problem that now fills at least half an issue, cannot afford publishing fees, more illustrations are needed to walk the biased (who donít care about source code and such) through this, and so on..

The biased, by definition, are biased and won't be convinced whatever you do.

And this is it really, you have not succeed in the way you think you should have and you put it down to "bias", nothing to do at all with you.

hint: It's you. †
All in all, Iím probably better off leading the undermining of the pompous part of the scientific political system that literally shuts-out self-learners like me with rules which only allow the academically entitled (or corporations) to receive funding, and credit where due.

Tell yourself that if you like. But the fact is that were this to be true: "scientific political system that literally shuts-out self-learners like me"
then it's a global worldwide conspiracy from top to bottom.

And which is more likely, that or your lack of success is down to something else?

So as with my little low-powered

Whining snipped.

In a way you hit the nail on the head.

academically entitled (or corporations) to receive funding, and credit where due.

Yes, people with money typically look for academic qualifications. Or results (you know, e.g. venture capitalists) will do in a pinch.

So I guess, for now, that rules you out!

Condense what you have got into a short, sharp paper that covers only the essentials that contains the "core" of your idea and send it off!

Then post the letters here. I'm sure they will be "this is rejected simply because of the content".

lol.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

12595 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (420) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]