RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (421) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2012,17:36   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 02 2012,15:07)
Did you even study the theory yet?

My life is a finite period of time, Gary.  I'm not going to study a "theory" which can't be cogently summarised by its own author.  Sure, it may be a groundbreaking, paradigm-shattering  piece of work, but if you're not prepared to explain or discuss, it's indistinguishable from the ravings of a loony.
Only reason I know for genuinely coming up with a statement like that, is cherry picking quotes to take out of context in order to try quickly brushing-off the theory.

I quoted the entire statement you referenced.  If that constitutes "cherry-picking", you shouldn't have linked to it.  Do you have a summary you're prepared to stand by?
That is clearly not what I said, and I don't have a hundred years to spoon feed ones who can't handle what is now K-12 level science.

Yes, I know, you are Teh Super Genuis and we are not worthy.  Which K-12 schools are teaching your "theory" in science class?  Do tell.

For the nth and likely last time, because I've got more productive things to do: what is your theory?  "Go study it" is not an answer.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it.
- Robert Byers

12626 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (421) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]