RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (398) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2012,13:22   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 02 2012,13:03)
If you only want to engage what I said are worn out philosophical arguments instead of science then it's best that you do not ever expect that from me anyway.

You are a fine one to talk about engaging on the science.

Perhaps you could point out to me where in your reply to me you answer any of my specific questions?

I asked what science you can point to that supports Creationism?

I asked how can it be going their way if they don't have a theory (your words)?

I asked how Chromosomal Adam and Eve have anything to do with creationism or support it in any way?

I asked how Dust/clay is now vital to the origin of life for ID when the designer could have used anything?

If you want to ramble away randomly and think that you are convincing people or making an actual argument then you are very much mistaken.

That's the kind of progress I see happening in Creationism country that I know, the kind that you can do nothing to stop.

So, not actual scientific progress then?

So if Creationism is progressing where does it logically go?

What god is it by the way? There are many? Who was the "creator" in "Creationism" and how do you know (we might as well go there now)?

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

11938 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (398) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]