RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (384) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: A Separate Thread for Gary Gaulin, As big as the poop that does not look< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2012,08:55   

Quote (GaryGaulin @ Nov. 02 2012,08:28)

I do not know enough about JoeG to be able to comment on their work.

That's odd. I quoted you saying:

The only thing JoeG and others who are passionate to ID and Creationism have to do is not mind being patient while science keeps going their way too. †

So you are able to comment on their "work" when it suits you, but when pressed you don't know what it is you are supporting.

Quality.

But I did notice they kinda have their own thread in this forum too, and it's almost 2/3rd of the way to a million hits!

I'm sorry, I missed the relevance of that to my question?

I knew the UD site did not have a science worthy theory yet, and drove some at the ARN forum nuts by being honest about their not having a theory together there either.

So you know that UD has no science worthy theory yet at the same time The only thing JoeG and others who are passionate to ID and Creationism have to do is not mind being patient while science keeps going their way ?

If they don't have a theory, how can the science be going their way?

Now there is Chromosomal Adam and Eve taking a respectable place in science.

You believe this somehow supports Creationism or Intelligent Design?

How? Be specific!

Dust/clay is now vital to know about in origin of life.

Except it's not in relation to ID, is it? I'm sure your deity could have made humans out of glass and peanuts had it so chose.

I could go on and on about how things are for the most part working out well for what you would call "creationists".

Then please do so, as that was in fact the question that I asked.

As yet you've given a few examples of what "creationists" like to use in support of their case but we both know that "Chromosomal Adam and Eve" have nothing to do with their Biblical namesakes, and that by "Dust/clay" you are referencing the biblical god.

If it turns out the origin of life depends on light (which of course it will at some level) then to you that'll be "proof" that the bible was right all along because it mentions the word "light".

So your evidence fades away like some much a thing that fades quickly.

Edited by oldmanintheskydidntdoit on Nov. 02 2012,08:56

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

11505 replies since Oct. 31 2012,02:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (384) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]