RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   
  Topic: Creating CSI with NS, H T T H H H T H T T H H H H T T T< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 20 2012,10:13   

In fact, once those odds get to be more than 1:10^150 against him (the UPB is reached) it becomes mathematically impossible that he will accomplish the task without intelligence somewhere in there.

Relate this in a meaningful way to biology then.

As that's what ID is all about, biology and how it had a designer.

So how do you get from UPB †to life was designed?

HINT: No biologist (Darwinst or otherwise) claims that cells/proteins all assembled "all at once" in their current form.

The chances of that, all are already agreed, are well beyond the UPB.

Yet that's going to be your claim, that a protein used in biology must have been designed because the chances of finding that protein in protein possibility space is too low.

Yet nobody makes that claim. It's a strawman that people like you create in order to knock down to fool the credulous into believing that what you are doing is science.

It's just bad math is all. Nothing to do with biology at all.

So, go on, get from "UPB" to "life is designed" without invoking the "tornado in a junkyard" strawman.

Bet you can't. You and yours have never been able to understand the claims of modern biology. It's like you are a stuck record, stuck back when YEC was not quite the dodo it is now.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

128 replies since Oct. 06 2012,18:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]