RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   
  Topic: The De-tard, like trying to drink all the beer< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 29 2012,12:31   

Quote (Cubist @ Sep. 29 2012,12:36)
But since there are genuine examples of ex-tards who credit internet de-tard activity as having helped them along on their journey away from the Tard Side, the efficacy of internet de-tard activity must be greater than zero.

Do you have examples?  That's what I was gunning for here.

Agreed that cause and effect here is dodgy.  And the converse of this is that we know of no one here who has tardicated to the tard side since the time of the swamp.

ETA if it's not statistically significantly different from zero then pretenses to the contrary about how it "must make a difference because after all I detarded" are more or less faith-based statements.  

That is a fascinating result to consider.  I like it. Glen said "other people's godlessness is not my business" and I think I am sufficiently de-tarded to where I understand how that is probably the zenlike state where we can be most effective, IF there is any effect.

Edited by Erasmus, FCD on Sep. 29 2012,13:34

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

123 replies since Sep. 26 2012,08:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]