RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   
  Topic: The De-tard, like trying to drink all the beer< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 28 2012,04:02   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Sep. 28 2012,03:22)
One question I find myself asking is whether there is anyone in the creationist/ID camp who can write an accurate, coherent description of evolution as understood by biologists. I haven't seen one.

By contrast, Darwin rather consistently put forth the strongest opposition case before beginning his argument. This is simply an indication of confidence and personal character.

The day I see an ID advocate begin his presentation  by forcefully presenting the case for evolution is the day I begin to worry.

That's also one of my "problems". Creationists insist on criticizing and rejecting something they don't understand and knows extremely little about. And when they think they know, most of the time they are wrong.

They won't educate themselves in the subject. I think they find the subject frightening; it might have consequences they are not ready to face. For some, like what it would do to them, $$$-wise.

Edited for typos.

Edited by Quack on Sep. 28 2012,10:32

--------------
YEC creationists denigrate science without an inkling of what their lives would be without it. YEC creationism is an enrageous, abominable insult to the the human intellect.
                                                         Me.

123 replies since Sep. 26 2012,08:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]