RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   
  Topic: The De-tard, like trying to drink all the beer< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Southstar

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 27 2012,12:47   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Sep. 27 2012,10:24)
2.  It does but I will never agree that "people fundamentally are suckers for the truth".  In fact I would argue that "people fundamentally are suckers for tard"
3.  Maybe, but even if it's true that you are pushing tards towards de-tard, is that a good thing.  If so, why?
4.  Hell Yeah
5.  SHIT yeah

do you have any examples of a verifiable de-tard event where the de-tard occurred as a dependent outcome of internetting tards?

2.  It does but I will never agree that "people fundamentally are suckers for the truth".  In fact I would argue that "people fundamentally are suckers for tard"

No I think people who fall for the tard argument are mostly  ignorant and lazy so they are happy to live their merry little lives in the belief that all has been created. Let's face it, the tards have all the answers. It's easy. Science is hard work and you don't have all the answers.
It's only when one starts seeing that little things don't add up and has the courage to dig further that one is on the road to detardation.

3.  Maybe, but even if it's true that you are pushing tards towards de-tard, is that a good thing.  If so, why?

Well none of us would care at all if all religious fanatics would just say, "just ignore reality, you'll never find a dammed clue to anything there, you got to just believe." (Which worked fine till around the 19th century) The problem is they are saying science is out to lie, their argument is: reality is telling you the truth you just got to see it our way (which is: ignore anything and everything that doesn't agree with what we think the old book says.)

So is it right to wake Neo up from the Matrix?

do you have any examples of a verifiable de-tard event where the de-tard occurred as a dependent outcome of internetting tards?

Yes my brother who was getting sucked into Jehovas witnesses sect and at least 4 other people that were on the their forum.

--------------
"Cows who know a moose when they see one will do infinitely better than a cow that pairs with a moose because they cannot see the difference either." Gary Gaulin

123 replies since Sep. 26 2012,08:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]