RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   
  Topic: The De-tard, like trying to drink all the beer< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 26 2012,13:36   

Them's fightin' words, 'Ras. Swords or pistols?  Or Royal Wulffs?

i was hoping we would have a go at it but you are too violent, darwinist.  i aint no puppy. this is what it will look like, a sissy slapfest only we'll make out afterwards

I think it's a very good thing that when they go to UD or similar places, they see that it's the godless evilutionists who are making the intelligent, sensible arguments.

ahem, "it's the godless evilutionists who are making the intelligent, sensible arguments [in your perception]"

I happen to share your perception, for reasons that reach back to why we value science as the way of knowing.  Most of the tards at UD would disagree with this perception, and do.

I suggest that to this fresh-faced young fish these tard wars are opaque.  There is no moral or ethical high ground when you are wrestling a pig, any more than there is when you are discussing science with a creationist.

Just because you value logic and evidence now, post-de-tard, doesn't imply that this why you de-tarded.

We often take it for granted that the direction of causality is as you describe, but I think we do that on the basis of a miniscule or absent amount of evidence.  So far we have only provided 2 cases of de-tarding In The Time of Swamp.  And an absolute shit ton of tard has gone through the pipes in that time

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

123 replies since Sep. 26 2012,08:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]