RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   
  Topic: The De-tard, like trying to drink all the beer< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
keiths

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 26 2012,12:18   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Sep. 26 2012,09:19)
I am suggesting that this is more or less equivalent to a religious belief. †It seems for those who hold it, that it *must* be true.

Them's fightin' words, 'Ras. Swords or pistols? †Or Royal Wulffs?
But there is precious little evidence that the camel's back breaks on account of straws.

I was quite happy as a kid with my creationism and my Christianity. I had no reason to abandon either, and plenty of reasons not to. †Logic and evidence made the difference.

Don't forget what a cocoon many young evangelicals live in. †The Internet is often the first place they encounter reasonable, intelligent people who don't believe the horseshit. I think it's a very good thing that when they go to UD or similar places, they see that it's the godless evilutionists who are making the intelligent, sensible arguments.

Edited by keiths on Sep. 26 2012,10:19

--------------
And the set of natural numbers is also the set that starts at 0 and goes to the largest number. †-- Joe G

Please stop putting words into my mouth that donít belong there and thoughts into my mind that donít belong there. -- KF

123 replies since Sep. 26 2012,08:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]