RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: Gordon's Diary, Thoughts from Montserrat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 20 2012,03:39   

Dear diary, after the fun with my Lewontin doll I decided to do my twice daily ritual of admiring myself in the mirror while chanting I AM GOD I AM GOD I AM GOD! BYDAND! Then I re-read my always linked for the 47,666th time because it is SO brilliant. The world will soon be knocking on the door of my Kairos Focus Institute and I will be justifiably recognized and revered as the new messiah and ultimate authority of the entire universe. The blaspheming, amoral, Alinsky-ist evomats will soon be crushed under the feet of the crusading army of GEM worshipers who flock to be within the extra-cosmic aura of my unparalleled wisdom, righteousness, purity, and humility. Any minute now the GEM worshipers will arrive in their multitudes. Any minute now. Any minute now. Any minute now. Any minute now. Any minute now. Any minute now.

GEM of TKI

P.S. I just farted anally expelled a gastric cloud of loathsome taint. It felt good. FOR RECORD. END.

Edited by The whole truth on Sep. 20 2012,01:46

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

44 replies since Sep. 12 2012,00:11 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]