RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: Gordon's Diary, Thoughts from Montserrat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 13 2012,20:07   

Diary of Gordon's Neighbor.

The madman is back. He confronted me today about the new bolt I put on the gate. He kept babbling about quasi latching and semi latching and quasi semi latching as if they were some strange eldritch wisdom from beyond time. Then with an abrupt shudder his manner changed and he began to speak of PS's, pps's, ppps's, and so on. I think a urinary tract infection may lie at the root of his madness.

Later.

Apparently, I had another visit from the madman next door.  I found a wet mishapen sockpuppet filled with sippie straws. There was a sinister note attached filled with odd and arcane references to burning oil.

Nightime.

I fear night most of all. The madman next door turns into a gibbering, shreiking ghoul who cavorts and capers around my house. His features take on a strangely repellent batrychian cast. I fear the end is near...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

FTK: I Didn't answer your questions because it beats the hell out of me.

PaV: I suppose for me to be pried away from what I do to focus long and hard on that particular problem would take, quite honestly, hundreds of thousands of dollars to begin to pique my interest.

44 replies since Sep. 12 2012,00:11 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]