RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Topic: An Invitation to Kairosfocus, To discuss Origins< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: June 25 2012,10:34   

What I don't understand is this.

If KF were to come and debate in this thread then only a few things could possibly happen.

If, as is claimed, they won't come and debate here because it's a swamp then logically their best move would be to come here, debate and then leave because of the "swamp". Then they can point to that event from now till eternity as the reason they don't come here.

But that's never really happened has it?

Even Dr J does not engage, he's too scared.

So if the "darwinists" are unable to argue their case via evidence etc then the best possible thing that can happen for ID is for KF, Joe etc to come here and crush us with the evidence for ID. And again they can then point to that as evidence for their claims that there is no evidence supporting "darwinism" - they came, asked for it, destroyed it with logic and evidence and left leaving the thread a testament to ID.

But this never seems to happen. So like Judge Judy says, if something does not make sense it's probably not true.

So what's the "something" here then......

KF, once you have "dealt" with your ongoing crisis perhaps you'll take some time out to empirically ground one or more of your claims. After all, if you really believe you have the evidence on your side you can't lose can you? If I'm mean to you, you win and you win otherwise as you have all the evidence for your claims, right?

So it's win/win KF!

So what are you waiting for?

Logic dictates you make your case!

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

24 replies since June 11 2012,08:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]